Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Experiencer
What abot love?

Hello everyone,

I wonder if there is something like the 40 days prosperity plan - not for money but for love*?
Do you know something?

Sometime ago I got around to reading that great book by John Randolph Price and over time it changed a lot.

I'm a rather practical person and I need a methodical approach...

*By love I mean expressing and experiencing love on all levels, especially concerning relationships.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 29-07-2020, 06:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
Hello everyone,
I wonder if there is something like the 40 days prosperity plan - not for money but for love*?
Do you know something?
Sometime ago I got around to reading that great book by John Randolph Price and over time it changed a lot.
*By love I mean expressing and experiencing love on all levels, especially concerning relationships.
Which John Randolph Price book did you like?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:28 AM
Experiencer
All of them are great.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 30-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Angel1

https://milehichurch.org/portals/0/documents/40DayProsperityPlan.pdf
John's 'plan'.

Flora - may I share what I learned ---and it was here in 2011 that
I learned it from Divine Truth, Jim, now disappeared, from Canada ,
great guy.

From me: Cuz it is one thing to smile a kind smile as we hand a homeless person some $$...and really
being enveloped in the arms of
Divine Love...the Divine Himself.

And ya know it's prob better I semi quote from memory:
I tell you with as much power that I have ..
ask the Father for His Divine Love.
That is the only thing that can transform a human soul.
-Said by a soul on the Other Side, from the James E. Padgett messages.
This is the method - from my almost 5 decades of deep meditation -
sometimes 6 hrs a sitting,
otherwise called Being still and knowing...
Ask, ask the Divine One personally and intimately within your heart and allow
what is meant to happen as He draws you to Him...the Center of Reality...His Heart.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Experiencer
Thank you.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 06-09-2020, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
Hello everyone,
Do you know something?
You just created it and then you ask us wether or not it exists.
This is the reason why I am not in a constantly state of rapturous extacy.
Because the divine self limitation that humanity is so good at, just blows my mind, every single time.
It is almost as if God has granted us the power to contradict our own ever expanding knowledge, and thereby experience as if we do not know anything. As if our knowledge is contracting at the same rate that it is expanding. And thereby, nothing changes.

But what purpose can this power serve? I can only wonder. The endless great mysteries of the universe. As long as we keep pretending that we don't already know the answer. Amazing...
When love is at hand, we ask, "how long can we live without it?" hehehe
What a freaking spook!
Old 06-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Master
What about Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
You just created it and then you ask us wether or not it exists.
This is the reason why I am not in a constantly state of rapturous extacy.
Because the divine self limitation that humanity is so good at, just blows my mind, every single time.
It is almost as if God has granted us the power to contradict our own ever expanding knowledge, and thereby experience as if we do not know anything. As if our knowledge is contracting at the same rate that it is expanding. And thereby, nothing changes.
But what purpose can this power serve? I can only wonder. The endless great mysteries of the universe. As long as we keep pretending that we don't already know the answer. Amazing...
When love is at hand, we ask, "how long can we live without it?" hehehe
What a freaking spook!
Ewwerrin,

Rarely have I encountered the clarity with which you have described the human condition, above, encapsulated in this question But what purpose can this power serve?

I believe that knowing we actually have the power to refuse the love God has given to each and every one of us to transform our own lives with it, by our own choice is the truest and most powerful proof of love you can possibly experience.

But there is another question you've asked that needs to be answered "When love is at hand, we ask, "how long can we live without it?"

I think you've already ascertained the wisdom to answer the question for yourself, with the only truth worthy of it: 'for eternity"......if you choose.

Love is made all the more precious by our choice to embrace it or eschew it...either way.

Therefore, you already know for certain what such a gift you can choose to deny yourself truly means.

Indeed, "Why pretend?"

Better yet, why wait?

Hope this helps the OP, Flora, answer her questions, as well.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)