Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 26-07-2020, 08:26 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Ok, cleansing makes sense

thanks for replying
Old 26-07-2020, 01:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MykyPU
Hi

I feel a bit embarrassed talking about this, but I'm scared to meditate.

I have to start meditating, in fact I'm pretty certain I need to, but...

I'm scared to.

This isn't for no reason. I did some meditation a few years ago for the first and only time. And the during the meditation, a wolf appeared and attacked me. I came out of the meditation and have never done it since.

I know it sounds made up, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what was going on? Like I say, I'm sure I need to meditate as I'm wondering if it's I'm currently feeling like spiritually I'm in a wilderness, but I'm scared to.

All help and advice gratefully appreciated

Thank you for reading

Myk

You may want to try befriending the wolf. (I'm serious)
Old 27-07-2020, 03:30 PM
Knower
I think meditation can be a lot like entering the dream state, and I would treat this just like a dream message. Look up the dream symbol of a wolf, note the color, and look up the dream meaning of a wolf's attack.

Good luck :)
Old 02-08-2020, 07:36 AM
Knower

Hey!
I had a similar experience a few years ago.
it wasn't a wolf, but a little girl. and she didn't attack me, but looked right through me, in a way that shuddered fear all over my body like I had never felt in my life...
it took a while before I could get back into it. so let me share some of the experience, I hope it helps...

the meditation took me to what I could see was a 'portal like'. there was a distance and then a "keyhole" from which I could see the other side. the visions were quite clear.
anyway, all was dandy, and all I really saw from the other side was figures walking by, moving around, their shapes and interactions more than anything.
said evil girl came right to the hole, and looked straight at me, and through me. her eyes penetrating. freaked me out!. the gravitation of my hand was strong, and I had to yank it away from me and stop the healing.
here this... my hands were at the 3rd eye chakra.
after that, it took me almost two years before I could even touch the chakra,
if ever I went close to it, it would heat and burn up and my head would get so hot, I'd get a massive headache, I couldn't continue the healing. so for that time period I only ever healed the chakras heart and downward.

So, were you at a specific chakra when the wolf appeared and attacked?
maybe that particular chakra is spinning intensely, and thus has more energy than its own function requires.
for me, I know this is the case of my Ajna

all the suggestions above are pretty good.
definitely do a regular cleanse.
definitely do a prayer or some form of protection before you go in again.
one thing I took to, (only recently) is talking to my chakras, and energy body.
give it assurance that your intentions are safe, for cleansing, and calming.
urge it to stay with you, in a sense, and take care of you. come in, from a place of partnership.

oh and as for salt baths. water draws in energy, the salt disintegrates and breaks it. hence its a cleanse.
consider what it feels like after a day at the beach. that's all the salt and sun doing work!
do it with intention to cleanse, that always adds to the efficacy of.

my third eye only healed, and I was able to access it safely again, after I had visited myself in a dream, paralyzed myself, and forced a very painful healing onto the 3rd eye. the paralysis was necessary, otherwise I would have run away for how painful it was.
I cannot explain how I did this, but I did.

so for that, I say, also trust the time it will take to work on this
and to come back to a safe place.
don't worry too much about it, it will add to the anxiety of it (I think I did that back then)
now I know a little better I think... lol.

maybe picture yourself making friends with the wolf before you go in?
stroke it and love it, and establish a connection that is safe and trusting.
sometimes (most times) our own demons are materializations of our fears.
if we sit with the fear, and let is show its face, and make peace with it...
we can transform the thought of fear, into a thought of love.

I don't know if my experience helped, as a way of comparison at least,
either way, best of luck.

Fats