Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-06-2020, 07:52 PM
Master

It would be useful to know how something materializes, comes into existence. Who/what does it, why, how, on what basis. If it doesn't work the way you try to have it materialized, that's likely not the right way.

There are so many who preach about it, and excepting for them getting their fees for preaching, it doesn't seem to really work for the most of others. So, that isn't the way.

Find your answers to who, what, how, on what basis, and you have a way. Wishful thinking doesn't work in your favor.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-06-2020, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Tell you, just like that, you want me to hand over information you have been waiting your entire life for nothing!?!
I think not, you have to pay for that valuable information. We can talk about tithing rates later.
Information is a self-consuming article of the omni presence of God.
Old 27-06-2020, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Information is a self-consuming article of the omni presence of God.
What does this mean, please?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
What does this mean, please?
I guess it means that you are asking a question, for the answer that you seek. Which you could not seek, if you did not already contain it. Which is what is unconditional. Vibrational. Non-physical. But it can be realised, by virtue of law of attraction, focusing on the answer that you seek, by feeling your way to the emotion of the answer, that will expand the vibration of the answer and yield it to you. By virtue of ever expansion and law of attraction. And as long as you're focused on the question, you cannot ever find the answer, because law of attraction says, that which is like unto itself is drawn. And the vibration of a question and answer are very different frequencies.

So also, as you focus on the answer, you will feel the alignment of your physical and non-physical, conditional and unconditional being, as the answer vibration is allowed to expand by virtue of your focusing on it, choosing to focus on it, from within so too without, then you will live the answer more and more in your life, the vibration expands, as more and more joy, and more and more realisation, and then your in new conditions, and now this conditions has new variety and new frequencies and new circumstances and life experiences, that will yield again a new expansion of your inner being, greater non-physical unconditional consciousness, as you recognize the problems, you also create the solution, your inner being expands with the solution, and you now feel new negative emotion when you focus on the problem, and you have to focus on the answer again, vibrate like it, feel good as a result, find more answers like it, live more answers and solutions like it, and then you're in new life conditions and experiences with new set of circumstances and conditions and contrast and variety and life experiences, that you will define new problems and questions and as you do, you also create new solutions. And your inner being expands and becomes one with the solutions.

And on and on it goes. Eternal process of creation.

So ask and it is given. But the answer cannot be realised untill it is ALLOWED to be realised. So the art of deliberate creation is the art of allowing.

I said this because ketzer wants me to pay for him telling who/what is God. So I basically said it, to make a point to myself, that only I can allow the ever yielding of that answer to myself. And since God is forever non-physical and ever expanding, making him responsible for such a big task is impossible, it defies every law of this universe. And yet we all do it. "Oh surely this church has the answer. Oh surely that Mosque has the answer. Maybe this holy book. But what about that other one, they say it is holy too? Oh and maybe this flower has the answer. Surely, look at it. It answers to the sun? Oh, ofcourse the sun has the answer! And why does it descent upon me? Oh surely the moon has the answer! And why does it descend upon me? Oh surely, there has to be an answer!

Doubt doubt doubt. Hope hope hope. Doubt doubt doubt. Hope hope hope. It's the endless ever expanding in depth and scope, resolution, and cycle of the ever expanding source of all creation, which is a non-physical vibrational source of creating, that we cannot ever become one with. We can only come more into alignment with it, and then it expands, forever and ever and ever. Being and becoming evermore here and now, when and where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. As pure positive energy.

And when we don't align with it, we will feel bad. And circumstances will contradict themselves, in response to our own self contradictory vibration. So if the question has to die, allowing the answer has to be alright. And if people wait untill they die, before they allow the answer, then that's their path of least resistance. In which case, death becomes alright. Of the physical conditional circumstances anyway.

And that's where my fear lies. I feel like I am being sucked into death, because the answer to all of my ever expanding questions are too big for me to realise it here in this world. Atleast it seems that way to me. Yet, I don't die. So there must be a reason that I am still here. And I wonder. Is something really big going to happen that will answer all of my questions? I doubt it. I can also hope for it. I see some slight movement that is leaning towards that full blown realisation of Source Consciousness upon this planet. And that is what I am exploring currently in my life, as I wait for the fact that I continue to not die every single day. So there's no point for me to not have hope as long as I am alife.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I guess ...
That's what I was afraid of ...
Old 02-07-2020, 05:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
T...
Is a letter.