Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 26-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Guide
Pain following EFT

Are there any EFT practitioners / experts who could offer an opinion?

I've been using EFT on and off for about ten years, so I'm well used to practising it.

Yesterday, I created about ten statements to try to resolve a physical ailment I've had for many years. The time felt right to give it some serious attention with EFT. The problem affects the kidneys/bladder system (essentially fear and anger from a trauma). One statement triggered a flood of tears, so I knew I'd really hit on something important. I was doing the Gamut procedure after each statement. I repeated this one particular statement in between other statements until the tears had subsided and I felt calm.

As soon as I got up I noticed an ache in my lower back / kidneys which after a few hours travelled up my back. This morning when I got up I have a really intense pain on the left middle back. It doesn't feel like I've pulled a muscle it feels like on the surface of the muscles (not the skin). It hasn't stopped me running this morning.

Is it possible that the EFT has released the fear from the kidneys and its moved to this place in the body? I'm not sure whether to tap for the pain in the back or just leave it and see if it disperses by itself?
Old 26-03-2017, 04:28 PM
Master
Hi Patrycia rose i am no expert on EFT but i have a book on it and from what i have read doing EFT on certain points with statements helps with blocks and release emotions like an onion you peel away the layers the more you do. I feel that you have released some of the fear from the kidneys which will in turn leave some discomfort in the lower back i would say maybe try some root chakra mediataion, try this and i hope it helps. I would then do a solar chakra meditation
https://youtu.be/2DehYTgL0vI
Love GA x
Old 11-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Guide

A hallmark of many alternative practices is to avoid any kind of diagnosis and explanation. This comes out of the belief that the body/mind knows what to do and how to heal.

Keep on tapping on what manifest and not on the speculations.