Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-01-2022, 10:10 AM
Master
Identifying the dark forces.

Throughout Human history there has been awareness of the dark forces. Satan, The Dark Side, Evil, Negativity etc. I have been struggling with these forces for what has probably been many life times. A few weeks ago it dawned upon me what the correct classification of these forces is.

Imagine that death is some kind of force or being. Now imagine that death can be in various states. I imagined that death could love much like a person can love. Conversely it can also hate. It is death's hate which accounts for much of Evil's power.

What leads death to hate? It is the conditions upon earth and general wear and tear which causes death to hate. Accidents and killing and endless work and building and ageing and war. Death is not naturally suitable for modern life. Huge cities full of traffic and concrete will turn death sour.

Profane sex and bad relationships will turn death into hate too. I have found that encouraging my own death force to love has helped me enormously. I have pushed away death's hatred and replaced it with death's love. I feel much better.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 19-01-2022, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I have pushed away death's hatred and replaced it with death's love. I feel much better.
Good. Now, hang onto that!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-01-2022, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
has helped me enormously. I have pushed away death's hatred and replaced it with death's love. I feel much better.
Yogananda - "You can not die".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-01-2022, 05:42 AM
Master
Fear of death of our body, then our soul identity, an instinct of self-preservation, it remains with us as a subtle layer of ego, separating us from God, even after we see Him face to face! This is on account of attention oscillation, wherein we slump into stupor.

At different coordinates of our ‘ascension’, as we get nearer to God, with each breath, in each moment, as our reflex response, as our default fulcrum, then fear recedes. But does it end? Perhaps not as we discover, when the ‘degree of difficulty’ increases. We are tested again and again and again.

To really know the dark, here is a poem for your consumption -

Baphomet

If you
would know

the dark
stark fear

evil
paling

before
this form

fearsome
goat head

both male
female

flaming
serpent

ruling
darkness

grants boons
power

on those
who pray

to it
and yet

feral
lustful

so will
consume

you whole
then spit

you back
tethered

pulled back
again

until
nothing

soulful
remains

https://pixabay.com/vectors/baphomet-occult-goat-mysticism-6843986/

Edit: Having said that, be assured that God’s light dispels all darkness.
Old 20-01-2022, 05:57 AM
Master
When my Mother was about to die, she claimed to me that she had some realistic, true to life dreams. She could not wait to go to sleep so as to see what would 'happen next'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-01-2022, 07:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Throughout Human history there has been awareness of the dark forces. Satan, The Dark Side, Evil, Negativity etc. I have been struggling with these forces for what has probably been many life times. A few weeks ago it dawned upon me what the correct classification of these forces is.

I feel somewhat left out here: Having been in this world now for more than 8 decades I have never been aware of any dark forces.

Are they yet to come or have I just been lucky?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 20-01-2022, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I feel somewhat left out here: Having been in this world now for more than 8 decades I have never been aware of any dark forces.

Are they yet to come or have I just been lucky?

Are we just lucky or do we just see things differently, I've never been aware of dark forces either
Old 20-01-2022, 01:24 PM
Master
@ Busby and sky: conversely are you aware of any good forces in the world?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-01-2022, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
@ Busby and sky: conversely are you aware of any good forces in the world?

No Honza.....
Old 21-01-2022, 04:12 AM
Master
Dark forces are everywhere, look at our current political situations. Look back to World War 2...

I know, no political dialog permitted, so I regress...

Dark forces are all around us, and within you... have you ever studied the 7 deadly sins?

2.1 Lust
2.2 Gluttony
2.3 Greed
2.4 Sloth
2.5 Wrath
2.6 Envy
2.7 Pride

What makes them deadly is that they invade the heart. And our political systems... Lol.

Can you see any of this in you? Your country?

If you do repent and know that God will forgive you, and will help you through your days of darkness.

Our world has massive issues... as we can see.

Spiritual awareness is all about attaining this wisdom.. it's no joke.

Jesus wept at the tomb of Lazarus, death will be overcome, one day.

Hence the resurrection of Christos...

I repent of my sins.

Now, go sin no more, God knows how hard it is. Don't give up. Rest knowing, God is all wise and full of Holy Wisdom..