Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Knower
My dog Lucy was put to peace last night. We had many synchronicities.

My dog Lucy was sick for a while and last night i knew it was time for her to go to heaven. here are a few things that happened:

My grandpa would always listen to two songs: "teddy bear" by Elvis and "still a young man" by tower of power. He passed away a few years ago. I heard both of those songs yesterday on the radio, I think he was telling me everything would be okay.

Next, a person came into my work and gave me a yellow rose. yellow roses mean friendship.

Last, Lucy didn't get to her worse until I was able to see her. I was at work all day and Lucy was with my parents. Lucy made sure she pulled through so that we could all be together one last time.

It hurts my heart that her toys are still around the house, her hair is scattered over every blanket of the house, the carpet is still chewed from when she was a puppy. But she isn't there. She was the best, most spoiled dog I could ask for <3
Old 14-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Deactivated Account

I am sorry for your lost,that line of her waiting for you all to be together was really touching and heart felt. May your precious lucy rest in peace,
condolences
Old 14-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account
(((hugs))) It sounds like you and Lucy shared a lot of loving memories

Remembering the love you shared and knowing that she is surrounded by it still is what will get you through this difficult time.
Old 14-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Master

Can't help it...I'm crying. I wish I could put my arms around you to share in your grief. Even knowing she is in heaven doesn't take the void and pain away.

Don't know if you believe in readings but last winter I lost one of my ducks to the extreme cold. I came here and asked if someone would give me a reading on my Baby Girl, and someone did and I felt tremendously better when I knew she was in the pond splashing and having a good time. You might give it a try. Just ask.
Old 14-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator
I too would like to give you a big hug.
They bring us the best, most loyal love and companionship, when they visit Earth for such a short time. But what they bring with them.... such precious gifts that make lovely marks on our hearts, and are never forgotten.

Yes they too cross over, and are given love, kindness and support there from other loving Souls. And when they are truly loved, they wait for us.

I found out some wonderful things from my dog after she passed! Even though I do miss her very much here.

Heartfelt blessings to dear Lucy. She will be glad to be released from her ailing body. And she still does love you. Don't forget that.
Send all your love out to her.

It's so sad to see the traces of them they left behind....I do know what that feels like. The water bowl -water half drunk...the traces of their scent, the dog hairs here and there....etc
I picked up many of my girl's dog hairs and put them in a tiny pot I bought specially for that purpose. I kept her water bowl and leash&collar, and her bed and a few other things. I can't imagine ever getting rid of them.
Old 14-05-2014, 11:33 PM
Knower
You all are so wonderful. thank you so much for all the kind words! I'm reading this at work and trying not to cry! Nice words are all we want to hear when things like this happen, thank you guys. i appreciate that you took time out of your day to type to me.

Linen53, that's so nice of you! Thank you. Internet hugs help a whole lot. I'm so sorry about your duck! Losing pets is so hard. I'll definitely try asking for a reading, what kind did you ask for? Anything in particular? I think that could give my family the closure that we need.

Tobi, thank you for the hug!! The first line you typed I'm going to put over a picture of Lucy and give it to my mom. Ahh, it's so hard not to cry!!

I love this forum so much, there is so much support <3

My mom called me and said Lucy came to visit her. When lucy passed she was having trouble breathing. My mom said when Lucy visited her, she heard Lucy breathing like when she was healthy. She was letting us all know she's okay.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator
Wow! That's nice -what your mom sensed.

They sometimes do come to visit us! I can vouch for that. It was about a month after my girl passed though, before I was able to sense her for definite and certain, because I was so upset. But anything could happen!

My girl sometimes comes to see me now -and it's 2 years since she left. So nice when she does! Watch out for dreams too. They do often try to get through to us in dreams.

My thoughts are with you, because I know what this feels like. Bereavement of a special loved one is never easy, but does have some comforts too.
Old 15-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Master

MKOL I didn't ask for anything in particular other than to know she was happy and safe.
Old 15-05-2014, 03:36 PM
deepsea

Watch for her,listen for her....it's only her physical body that has gone.
She'll be around..

We had our dear Yorkie put to sleep in 2000. She was 15 years old and suffered from cancer.
My husband passed over in 2006.

Not long ago,I dreamed of them both,a very strong and clear dream.

They visited me one day in my dream.... Pippin (my dog) was a puppy again...

She jumped into my arms and wriggled around,licking my face....
She was glad to see me too....

Never doubt they have gone for ever,talk to her.....

Deepsea
Old 15-05-2014, 04:55 PM
StaroftheSea

When we are experiencing the rawest moments in our grief we cannot 'see, feel and smell' our Beloved ones as much, including our pets/family members.

I have experienced this and now know the truth through God.

When I had finished grieving for my 13 year old cat - I saw him a few years later physically around my home and could smell his presence at different times. A few years thereafter, God then led me to an identical cat with his markings through friends of mine and its behaviour was the same as my Blackie.

When I asked my Heavenly Mother Mary recently about an Aunt whom had died and a beloved pet of mine, I was reassured that both were fine after prayers had been prayed for them. I then asked Mother Mary if all pets are in fact in Heaven in which my Heavenly Mother Mary replied "of course".

Mother Mary LOVES all creatures great and small to the tiniest mouse!

Kindest wishes