Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Pathfinder

Smile New apartment ..

I had to move to this new place because of financial reasons and the need for more space. I decided to take this apartment, because I found it cheap for the space. Not necessary liking the neighborhood and the feeling it gives me. Simply is a financial resolution of the moment and that's all. I have been feeling a bit down since I moved in here because of the change of course, and i understand this and am giving myself some time on this.
Something that is still bothering me though is that the first day I was moving in here, I was hearing a neighbor talking to her friend on the story of my apartment with the previews people that rented the place, which left me a bitter taste, and has raised some feelings of fear.
She was saying out loud : " the girl that lived in the apartment for five years died last year on 52 street, and after that the people that came in, left immediately too..." I asked her if she was talking about my apartment, and she said :yes but the girl didn't die in the apartment. Her family came to get her stuff later ... she died on 52 street..

Another thing is that when I saw this apartment, on the day of viewing it, 'the people that left Immediately' had written graffiti words on the walls with black ink and the messages were pretty bad. I don't remember any thing in particular as the walls now are painted over, but the word that stood out from seeing back then was the word Dread. It was written over and over again...

This morning I was doing my coffee and a heart shape appeared on it when I poured it in the cup. It happens to me often. I always take it a a sing of being full of heart. Then looking into FB page I saw some art stuff from someone which has been posting depressing messages lately, because he separated from his girlfriend. While looking at the art piece he was calling it Dread, I looked up on my wall and saw the word dread as a shadow of the graffiti written underneath the painted wall. I am trying to get over this feeling of fear and ignore the bad messages about the apartment. And till now it has been going well. it is simply a fixation in my mind and the fear about something might go wrong.
I am usually very positive person. But fear is my friend. Any wise advise out there on how to see all this ?? how to get over this fear ?? Is there some message that I should listen too ?? Or any thing I should do to make it better ?? any kind of advice or comment is appreciated.
Thank you D
Old 16-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Master

You might purchase some white sage bundles and smudge your apartment. Concentrate on your intent while doing the smudging. Consider it to be a sacred cleansing ritual. If you don't believe it will help, it won't.

Be cautious of your fears. Like attracts like. In other words, you will attract what you think. We are very powerful beings, more so than we realize.

Keep us posted.
Old 16-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you Linnen53 !! I will do this for sure. I heard it before but I didn't remember what was it. In fact i believe we strongly affect the surroundings by our own will power, and as far as it is going, all looks great. In no way anything looks wrong in here, it is just the story I heard and the walls written curses that disturbed me. I am buying new beautiful things every day, and have fishes and a bird. I am working on breaking the fear and attracting positivity and happiness. I am learning. Thank you so much for your input !! Blessings !!
Old 16-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Master

Sounds like you are doing all the right things to add cheer and love to your new home.

Whatever happened in there before is over and it is getting a whole new attitude from you.

Blessings on your new home!
Old 18-05-2014, 05:20 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you Linen53. You are very sweet !!
Old 18-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Master
One idea might be to pay attention to your dreams, even ask this question of them specifically in your mind before you fall asleep and then write them down in the morning and interpret as best you are able.

A place I once lived, the girls living beside us were going to move into but slept in the house and had bad dreams about the place and I must say it had a haunted, sketchy energy to it and I did not altogether love living there although I made peace with the house before I left and had some wild experiences in terms of haunted happenings and crazy dreams during the time spent there.

Anyways, best of luck with it. ~ Listen to your intuition, follow your instincts would be my general advice, ultimately. Agree with linen and there are further steps you can take to clean, clear & lighten up the place should you decide to stay there.

An owl was hooting outside as I finished this post, which is a rare occasion around where I live. Probably of you relevance to you, but i will post it here for posterity just because.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Experiencer

You've gotten some really good advice, particularly using the sage. I do a really easy thing to change the energy of a place. It's called "clapping out the corners". I just go to a corner, and clap my hands - down low, in the middle, up high. I do this until I feel any bad, stale, or negative energy is cleared. Open the windows while you "clear. You can use a bell or chime also, but my way is free, and easy for most everyone. You sound like such a lovely soul, with your bird and your fish, that only goodness will find you in that apartment.
Old 18-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Seeker
As others have said and agreed with, these are some really good ideas that have been posted so far, you could also try placing some crystals round the place and plants, as plants are good at absorbing any bad energy. One more thing I would suggest, if you're open to it, is asking archangel Michael to use his sacred vacuum to clear the space of negative energy and to stop any negative beings or energy from entering your home, oh and while you're using the sage picture white light shining through each of the rooms.

Sending you lots of angelic light and love. Good Luck!
Old 19-05-2014, 02:30 AM
Master

...........and you thought we weren't listening.........
Old 20-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you All so much for the inputs !! So much need it at this time :)
@ Deusdrum: so interesting the owl hooting !!
I am very connected to the dreams, and yes If i ask for an answer it will be given to me. However, dreams not always tell you the truth. Last night I head a dream. However, I didn't ask for it and I believe is based on the fear I have inside. I saw my body parts around my belly shaking and moving uncontrollably (almost as a lucid dream this part) and in my believe in the dream there was the negative energy acting. I think this part is my fear, which I am trying to fight. Easier said than done. In the dream, also I noticed that yes my place is having some weird energy around it, but to say you the truth in the reality I haven't notice any thing yet. I do believe my fear has been settle in a bit and I am trying to fight it. I bought white sage a basil plant yesterday and I noticed my lemon seed has sprout in the window :) I am getting lots of messages these days on 'how we have the power to create everything around us' and I feel like I am being tested in here to succeed. Love and Blessing to you All !!