Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-04-2014, 02:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Possible sign?

Evening everyone,

I've been taking a more active role in paying attention to any signs, dreams, etc that occur. For the most part, they're straight forward, but for some reason I'm stumped by this one.

This past Thursday, I was walking to my new job for the first time. It's about 2 blocks and takes you past plenty of woods and small streams, but still right along side local traffic. I was about half-way to my destination when I look down and see a black snake coiled up, just sitting there next to the dirt path I was walking on. I didn't think much of it, so I left it alone and went on my way.

This past night, I had a dream. I was with my two elder brothers and my elder sister in a park right off a bay. We had to hop over a couple of streams to reach the water's edge, but eventually came to the beach. Everyone's busy looking at the water when I notice two small chihuahuas pass by. I thought it odd, but didn't have too much time to think about it when a black cobra slithers out from the water. He looks directly at us and hisses; so we begin to run.

It moves away from the water and onto the grass, captures a squirrel and devours it, then continues to pursue us. But for some odd reason, I knew it was chasing only me. I thought to run to my car to escape, but figured it would just crawl through the tailpipe and attack me anyhow. Before I woke up, my last thought was "Maybe I should just let it bite me."

That was the first time I've encountered a snake that closely in the wild and the first time I've remembered having a dream about a snake - both being black. I'm not too sure what the message is though. And I hope this is in the right section. If not, then I do greatly apologize.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:46 PM
Knower

And you posted this at 4:44 :p
Do you have some kind of "enemy" in your life? I just know that snakes are related to our enemies, so maybe this is warning to take care from wrong people in your life.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebright
And you posted this at 4:44 :p
Do you have some kind of "enemy" in your life? I just know that snakes are related to our enemies, so maybe this is warning to take care from wrong people in your life.

Oh wow, didn't even notice that o.o To answer your question, I'm really not sure. There are times when I disagree with my friends, but I wouldn't call them my enemies. If anything, I would say my biggest enemy would be myself atm.

Thanks for responding; I appreciate it =)
Old 08-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Knower

I wish i can help you and tell you more ...
If u think u r ur biggest enemy right now, then maybe thats why u said "Maybe I should just let it bite me." Maybe it means that u let to certain person or situation or feeling to defeat you. Think little bit. Or think about people from your new job.
Once when i had dreams about snake and similar creatures, i had some kind of enemy at my new work. That person was acting as my sister but actually she wanted to hurt me by black magic even :S ...
But dont think too much, maybe u had that dream only because u saw snake in real

Hugsssss
Old 09-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the hugs

That's true; I did just start a new job and I'm not happy with it, so it could be that or something else.

It's funny though, I saw another snake on my way to work yesterday except it had been ran over And today, I found this in an article:

Quote:
Right before this energy is activated, people usually dream of serpents or goddesses which are the signs of this energy.

Some people don’t dream about such symbols but they see them in their everyday lives; for example, they come across the pictures of serpents.
---simonarich.com/kundalini-energy

So, yeah...Not too sure what's going on But you've given me a lot to think about
Old 09-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Knower

whatever it means im sure you dont have to worry.. because the fact you are seeing certain symbols is sign you are conscious of it, and every thing goes step by step, and God is with you.
Even if some "bad" things happen, dont worry.. they may seems bad to us, but actually there is some good in them.. and opposite of course..
so just relax and let it go step by step, whatever it is. I do believe all things are happening are the best for us and nothing is happening without permission of God.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Knower

Aelfwynn, I found this at internet and it remained me of this thread and how you said you are seeing snakes. So maybe could be useful for you :)

If Snake has slithered into your life:
Transmutation is the key word here. The shedding of old skin and emotions and transforming them into something bigger and better. If Snake winds itself into your life know that change is in the wind and that you are at the center of it all as the catalyst. Make sure that your intentions are clear and that you have clear a clear sense of the direction that you need to strike out in. Snake is letting you know that these changes are safe and that there is no need to fear them.

You are also being reminded to stay connected to the self through observation of both the tiny vibrations in the earth, and the warmth and smells of the air and sky. When we learn to connect with our surroundings we can continue on the path of growth, and discard the trappings of the past.

The snake is close to earth energies and represents life force. Since it’s a reptile, the snake spirit animal is reminiscent of unconscious drives and primal instincts. When the snake spirit animal shows up, pay attention to how you use your energy, and where you draw it from.

If you see the snake as your spirit or power animal, be sensitive to your healing abilities towards yourself or others. Cultivate sources of energy and support, especially as they relate to the earth and nature.

In ancient traditions as well as modern times, snakes are symbols of healing powers and opportunities.

The snake can symbolize spiritual guidance. The presence of the snake in your life often means that you are in a period of transition and it points to ways promote your personal growth.

Snake could appear as a spirit animal when you are stepping into the unknown and need support to move forward. This animal is typically close to the ground and can remind you of staying grounded as you move through changes.