Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-09-2020, 01:23 AM
Newbie ;)

strange activities need help discerning

Hi, I am unsure if this is the right place to post this here but I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they have any advice.

Recently my mother has had an experience where after her usual prayer she felt her pillow pulled from under her like she was being pulled sideways, she also feels a presence sometimes laying in the bed beside her and following her at night when she goes to the bathroom. I am unsure if her recent fatigue and sleepiness/feeling drained is due to that or her work, I didn't think it negative but I wonder how do you discern between a negative entity or a positive one?

Also last night whilst reading Dolores cannons book, the clothing rack next to my sofa moved, it made a tapping sound. I looked up and saw it shake as if something moved it but there wasn't anything there, later on I felt a pressure on my crown and ringing in the right ear.

Then I noticed behind me in between the open cover of my Tao meditations book was a spider [ which freaked me out because I have arachnophobia] We though maybe these are warnings? someone trying to get our attention? but what if it is visitations of spirits and they are mischievous?

We also keep hearing sounds at night, cracking and crashing like someone in the house [ although that could be the neighbour or the house itself].

My mum used to see spirits and sometimes would see them in rare occurrence [ shadows, aliens, white faceless figures, writing on the wall, etc]

I have always put salt barriers, light and gold barriers, prayers and the like but if these things still happen, I am unsure as to what they are and what they want because although I have come to understand nothing can harm me without my permission, I still feel on edge from the need to protect myself and my loved ones from harm, which is frustrating if you can't even see it.

I hope I could gain some advice if not a different perspective on these situations.[Apologies for the long babbling and thank you for any responses given ]
Old 25-09-2020, 02:23 AM
Experiencer

I had some similar experiences and was able to get rid of them using a banishment tool.

If you want to use the same thing, it's the LBRP and you can find it on youtube. You just need to find something that you believe in strongly.

Could be thoughtforms conjured from a subconscious fear. They aren't real in the same way that other things are, and they can be brushed away like smoke.
Old 25-09-2020, 08:38 AM
Experiencer
Subconscious fears manifesting on it's most appropiate forms and experiences. It's a classical pattern. Thinking in-reverse.

It was Job who said, "For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me". Think that for a moment.

Our fearful thoughts are just as creative and magnetic in attracting troubles, to us are the constructive and positive thoughts in attracting welcome results.

So no matter what the character of your thoughts, they do create after their kind.

When this sinks into your consciousness, you get some inkling of the awe-inspiring power which is yours to use

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 25-09-2020 at 09:39 AM.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
I had some similar experiences and was able to get rid of them using a banishment tool.

If you want to use the same thing, it's the LBRP and you can find it on youtube. You just need to find something that you believe in strongly.

Could be thoughtforms conjured from a subconscious fear. They aren't real in the same way that other things are, and they can be brushed away like smoke.

Agree, among the strongest banishments but takes some practice. Useful to be able to carry it out from memory which means the person can carry it out with passion from one's whole being. The traditional archangels are strong enough but there's nothing to stop someone creating their own angels as long as they believe 100% in their power.

It can also be used to dispel obsession.

(I don't often see this rite mentioned here!)