Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-08-2020, 04:48 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Koti
Well of course but you miss my point, the last time we had great mania's and usually when there are famines and calamities they went after the witches. That was all I meant.

Oh, well in that case, let's go! That inavalin has been gettin on my nerves some anyway. I'll bring the marshmallows.
Old 23-08-2020, 05:56 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Don't believe all you're told ... Media, politicians, other groups of interest, some incompetent, some dishonest ... We have no way to know the reality. We are quite manipulated. It's almost impossible to find honest sources of information.

Paranoia is never helpful, imo - and a mindset easily manipulated

Jl
Old 23-08-2020, 07:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Paranoia is never helpful, imo - and a mindset easily manipulated

Jl
It isn't only about paranoia. We bring / create / attract into our reality whatever we focus on.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-08-2020, 08:35 PM
Master

Quote:
It isn't only about paranoia. We bring / create / attract into our reality whatever we focus on.

i'm still waiting to be told why what you think we should focus on is actually what we should focus on...
Old 23-08-2020, 09:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i'm still waiting to be told why what you think we should focus on is actually what we should focus on...

Not sure what you're referring to ... I expressed my belief that each one of us creates our own reality based on our focus, expectations, beliefs. If your focus makes you angry, fearful, hateful, I believe that you'll bring into your reality more of those. To change your life you have to change your focus. You can't change another's focus.

If you read my posts, you'll learn that while I express my beliefs, I don't ask anybody to trust me, and I recommend people to not trust anybody, nor any dogma, but to tap into their inner source of knowledge and guidance. Ask questions, get answers.

Surely, everybody should do whatever they want, but whining and wishful thinking won't better their lives, nor others'.

Beside, people form opinions based on whatever they get from the media that cater to their already formed beliefs, so they're widely misinformed and manipulated, unintentionally and intentionally.

I don't know why "you're waiting to be told". I have no responsibility to tell you anything, and you shouldn't wait for anybody to tell you, or to convince you of anything.

You can ignore my post. It doesn't matter. I don't care to convince anybody, I don't care for anybody to convince me.

Did you ask something else, and I misunderstood your post?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-08-2020, 09:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Not sure what you're referring to ... I expressed my belief that each one of us creates our own reality based on our focus, expectations, beliefs. If your focus makes you angry, fearful, hateful, I believe that you'll bring into your reality more of those. To change your life you have to change your focus. You can't change another's focus.

If you read my posts, you'll learn that while I express my beliefs, I don't ask anybody to trust me, and I recommend people to not trust anybody, nor any dogma, but to tap into their inner source of knowledge and guidance. Ask questions, get answers.

Surely, everybody should do whatever they want, but whining and wishful thinking won't better their lives, nor others'.

Beside, people form opinions based on whatever they get from the media that cater to their already formed beliefs, so they're widely misinformed and manipulated, unintentionally and intentionally.

I don't know why "you're waiting to be told". I have no responsibility to tell you anything, and you shouldn't wait for anybody to tell you, or to convince you of anything.

You can ignore my post. It doesn't matter. I don't care to convince anybody, I don't care for anybody to convince me.

Did you ask something else, and I misunderstood your post?

I guess I'm told all about the LOA and how we should focus on certain things that are supposedly 'beneficial' to have while ignoring other things that aren't... but nobody has made a case as to why some things are beneficial and somethings aren't, it is just all assumed based on what people have already decided to like. So is part of the status quo.

And since I've been kicked out of joining the status quo I have reserved the right to be skeptical about anything it says when it says things with nothing to back up what it is saying.
Old 23-08-2020, 11:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I guess I'm told all about the LOA and how we should focus on certain things that are supposedly 'beneficial' to have while ignoring other things that aren't... but nobody has made a case as to why some things are beneficial and somethings aren't, it is just all assumed based on what people have already decided to like. So is part of the status quo.

And since I've been kicked out of joining the status quo I have reserved the right to be skeptical about anything it says when it says things with nothing to back up what it is saying.
I don't subscribe to LOA. It seems that you interpreted my posts as supporting that. I disagree with most channeled entities. The least with Seth, but I don't fully embrace Jane Roberts' channeled material.

I believe skepticism is good, both toward others and toward oneself. Actually, the way I approach this is by leaving aside all my beliefs and expectations every time when I go inward and experience, and not rationalizing the answers I get.

Anyway, I'm a quite strong believer that at the minimum, we should ignore sources that cause anger, fear, hate. I didn't say "avoid" as I give it a different meaning, and don't support the idea that "love" is a goal for us here.
Old 24-08-2020, 12:36 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Well sure you do ..... if you are a WITCH!
Oh yeah, since janielee seems to be agreeing with you, she stands accused as well. Anyway, it would explain why you said "we" when you were confessing. Who else is part of this coven? I recon there should be 11 more.
Old 24-08-2020, 12:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Well sure you do ..... if you are a WITCH!
Oh yeah, since janielee seems to be agreeing with you, she stands accused as well. Anyway, it would explain why you said "we" when you were confessing. Who else is part of this coven? I recon there should be 11 more.
You're funny ... You try to "cancel" those who don't love you back.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:08 AM
ketzer

Quote:
You're funny ... You try to "cancel" those who don't love you back.
Cancel? Is this part of that cancel culture thing going around?