Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2019, 03:35 PM
Master
I feel bad for the kids. This does not seem like a healthy environment or even an appropriate level of even psychological protection for young vulnerable kids.
Old 14-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
No zo zo showed up , so I am just about ready to put zozo in that urban legand pile .

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 14-09-2019, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I feel bad for the kids. This does not seem like a healthy environment or even an appropriate level of even psychological protection for young vulnerable kids.

Yeah, me too.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 15-09-2019, 10:54 PM
Ascender
The best way to clear a place
Is have no judgement where they come from or what their intention is otherwise it gets too involved

The solution in my opinion is to get rid of the prescence no matter how stubborn it is as they will try everything to stay
Old 03-10-2019, 09:05 AM
Seeker

Re: "What this world needs is some tangible, irrefutable evidence...a full bodied apparition caught on a full spectrum camera and not just a grainy, blurry, night vision shot of an almost imperceivable "mist" caught at a distance of like 50 feet away... just saying"

I agree.

I am new to this Forum and am seeking?
Since childhood, I have always been interested in and open to Spiritual Issues, Death, Afterlife, Communication With Loved Ones and the Paranormal and felt I had this psychic sense and thought it tied into my Pisces sign. However, always seeking but not ever having any experiences to talk about. Still seeking. I guess only some have this gift ?
Old 03-10-2019, 09:59 AM
Master

Zozo is just the modern version of Pazuzu. He has been around since Sumerian times. Ever seen The Exorcist? Yep, he was the protagonist of that one and none to happy that he was exposed in that way. They did not mention his name, but showed a Sumerian statuette, which is one of his most famous depictions. Regan gets possessed when she "comes" into possession of that artefact. These artefacts act as conduits that connect the person in this world to the depicted entity in the astral. The people who wrote that script and the novel it was based on, knew what they were doing.

Pazuzu is a wind demon, a very ancient and powerful entity. His Hebrew name is Azazel, which means "against god". According to the book of Enoch, which is part of the Bible in some Christian denominations, he was the original rebel angel, leader of the watchers, the original fallen angels, who were cast into the Abyss (Abzu, the Sumerian underworld).

He continues to reside in the Underworld and manipulates events in ours to his liking. Jewish religious elders conduct a ritual in the deserts of Israel every year in which all the sins of the Jewish people are transferred to a goat, which is then sacrificed. This goat (which is where "scapegoat" comes from) represents Azazel and he is cursed in this way every year. Because of this, he is often depicted as a goat-headed demon, with a humanoid body.

You can laugh all you want and ridicule the very possibility that he might be real, he won't mind that, but he certainly will mind the truth about him being exposed and put out there. This is just for your information, DO NOT try to summon him or try to mess around with him. It is best if you even avoid saying his name out loud, all versions sound like the blowing wind, because he is a wind demon.

I wish it was all just a joke or an urban legend, but I can assure you, it most certainly isn't.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehope
Re: "What this world needs is some tangible, irrefutable evidence...a full bodied apparition caught on a full spectrum camera and not just a grainy, blurry, night vision shot of an almost imperceivable "mist" caught at a distance of like 50 feet away... just saying"

I agree.

I am new to this Forum and am seeking?
Since childhood, I have always been interested in and open to Spiritual Issues, Death, Afterlife, Communication With Loved Ones and the Paranormal and felt I had this psychic sense and thought it tied into my Pisces sign. However, always seeking but not ever having any experiences to talk about. Still seeking. I guess only some have this gift ?
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Nice comments.
As for still seeking..... you might be trying too hard.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-10-2019, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Zozo is just the modern version of Pazuzu. He has been around since Sumerian times. Ever seen The Exorcist? Yep, he was the protagonist of that one and none to happy that he was exposed in that way. They did not mention his name, but showed a Sumerian statuette, which is one of his most famous depictions. Regan gets possessed when she "comes" into possession of that artefact. These artefacts act as conduits that connect the person in this world to the depicted entity in the astral. The people who wrote that script and the novel it was based on, knew what they were doing.

Pazuzu is a wind demon, a very ancient and powerful entity. His Hebrew name is Azazel, which means "against god". According to the book of Enoch, which is part of the Bible in some Christian denominations, he was the original rebel angel, leader of the watchers, the original fallen angels, who were cast into the Abyss (Abzu, the Sumerian underworld).

He continues to reside in the Underworld and manipulates events in ours to his liking. Jewish religious elders conduct a ritual in the deserts of Israel every year in which all the sins of the Jewish people are transferred to a goat, which is then sacrificed. This goat (which is where "scapegoat" comes from) represents Azazel and he is cursed in this way every year. Because of this, he is often depicted as a goat-headed demon, with a humanoid body.

You can laugh all you want and ridicule the very possibility that he might be real, he won't mind that, but he certainly will mind the truth about him being exposed and put out there. This is just for your information, DO NOT try to summon him or try to mess around with him. It is best if you even avoid saying his name out loud, all versions sound like the blowing wind, because he is a wind demon.

I wish it was all just a joke or an urban legend, but I can assure you, it most certainly isn't.
I have always wondered something...

If these "Fallen Angels" and "Watchers" (Grigori) were cast into the "Abyss", what part of "Abyss" would have any correlation with this physical world to have these "Watchers" do more than just "watch"?

I have heard of portals and such, but how can a "portal" be created within an Abyss? That would be like trying to find light and matter in the middle of a black hole!

Yep, for ages I have tried to get my head around the Quantum Physics of a "void state" in which nothing exists...but Fallen Angels must exist there, so it isn't really an Abyss anyway..

Or maybe the humans who go into the abyss/void during meditation are the "Fallen Angels" because they turned away from God to attain Śūnyatā and Nibbana.

....and of course you realise that all this came from trying to work out how they manipulate raw RF transmission signals to be able to construct full sentences through my "P-SB7 Ghost Box" while it does a REVERSE sweep of the FM radio band at a speed of 200 megacycles per second...

I have spoken with them...they are incredibly secretive, feed humans many "red herrings" to throw them totally off the track when they are getting too warm..too close to the truth..they just wanted to talk about ME and not about THEM...in the end, my curiosity lost out and I put all of that equipment away...I am not scared of them and they know that much, so they leave me alone for the most part, as long as I just got about minding my own business.

That's pretty much it.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have always wondered something...

If these "Fallen Angels" and "Watchers" (Grigori) were cast into the "Abyss", what part of "Abyss" would have any correlation with this physical world to have these "Watchers" do more than just "watch"?

I have heard of portals and such, but how can a "portal" be created within an Abyss? That would be like trying to find light and matter in the middle of a black hole!

Yep, for ages I have tried to get my head around the Quantum Physics of a "void state" in which nothing exists...but Fallen Angels must exist there, so it isn't really an Abyss anyway..

Or maybe the humans who go into the abyss/void during meditation are the "Fallen Angels" because they turned away from God to attain Śūnyatā and Nibbana.

....and of course you realise that all this came from trying to work out how they manipulate raw RF transmission signals to be able to construct full sentences through my "P-SB7 Ghost Box" while it does a REVERSE sweep of the FM radio band at a speed of 200 megacycles per second...

I have spoken with them...they are incredibly secretive, feed humans many "red herrings" to throw them totally off the track when they are getting too warm..too close to the truth..they just wanted to talk about ME and not about THEM...in the end, my curiosity lost out and I put all of that equipment away...I am not scared of them and they know that much, so they leave me alone for the most part, as long as I just got about minding my own business.

That's pretty much it.

Interesting experience.

I'm not scared of them either, though I've certainly had some weird experiences. This happened at the beginning of my Kundalini awakening, when I attracted all sorts and developed the ability to astral travel and lucid dream.

I have long wondered about the Abyss and what it might be. I have to rely on some of my own perceptions when I astrally travelled there, the available mythology (Sumerian and Hindu in particular), what I was told by various entities and the available, very limited, scientific understanding of parallel worlds, higher dimensions and that sort of thing.

My own conclusion is that the Abzu (Sumerian Underworld or Abyss) is both underground and shifted to another dimension. As you move closer to the centre of the earth, there is a dimensional shift that occurs and the beings of the underworld exist in a different state of matter than what we would be familiar with. I suspect, that they are trapped, both underground and in terms of the dimension they exist in and can only interact with the surface world by astrally projecting themselves and occasionally, through various rituals done when the veil between the two worlds is thinnest. There are probably also technological means through which they can manifest in this reality, which may account for the UFO phenomenon. It is all just speculation, of course.

As you may know, many actually consider them the good guys and cooperate with them. Personally, I have serious doubts about that and in my experience, at the very least, they are duplicitous and self-serving. I prefer to interact with the denizens of heaven instead, call me old-fashioned, if you will…

I have been approached by two entities of the Abzu and I can't say that either one of them left me with positive impressions. At the very least, I found the encounter creepy and disturbing. However, I do realise, that in mythology, things aren't as clear-cut and sometimes encounters with underworld beings are positive. I try to keep an open mind, but I think the traditional Christian view of an eternal war between heaven and the underworld may in fact be accurate. I'm personally with the Elohim (also known by Sumerian name, Anunnaki), even if many doubt their good intentions and say pretty horrible things about them. My experience with them has been positive, I believe they are highly benevolent and loving.
Old 27-10-2019, 06:15 AM
Knower
Why on Earth would you do something so stupid? Was the momentary fame really worth it?
Closed Thread