Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
#1..What is "HS".

#2..Other possible life forms, on other planets in the Christ entities universe, would have been created by the Christ entity as well...it is the Christ entities universe, & the Christ entity did create all "whole Souls" of equal parts male & Female, ready for separation & to be given an identity by earthly parents when they conceive of a feotus, so that they may be male & female soul mates for eternity.

No one else created those whole souls, so any souls living on other planets in the Christ entities universe, fall under his love & care. & so they could also have fallen prey to the nasty dark entities as well, & therefore they may have a need for a Jesus type person to bring truth to them as well ..why not eh.

#3..I do not fall fool to the bible word, because I understand the veracity of the dark ones abilities and know full well that they would have negatively influenced every person who has had a hand in transcribing all scripture.

You have know clue of the vastness & agenda and insidiousness of evil beings, however, I do, & you will be totally & utterly 100% gob smacked when you are liberated from the flesh & see it all...I KID YOU NOT.
If you did have the slightest clue, you would have spoken about it by now in your posts.

And so, all of the profits of old, may not have been receiving gods word due to dark entities negatively influencing them, & so, gods word in scripture may not be gods truthful word...eh " how would you or anyone truely know if it were or not.

#4.. there is no need for you to tell me that dark minded spiritual beings can create a false & misleading belief & sightings of space craft & aliens. As i am well aware of the nasty minded spiritual beings antics & agenda.

#5..what makes you believe that there ever was a satan, maybe that concept is a false story created by dark beings.
& if there was a satan, that satan would have been taken out of existence by the Christ entities very own law of "REAP AS ON SOWS"...no entity is exempt from that law. Are you not aware of how that law works on every being in the Christ entities universe, "angels included".

All reap as they sow...
loving thoughts & deeds, reap abundance & radiance & magical spiritual ability.
Unloving thoughts & deeds reap loss of abundance of radiance & abilities.

& so if satan was originally in existence, thousands or even hundreds of thousands or even millions of years ago...BAD old satin would well & truely have been taken care of long ago, by that great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" ....SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE "101"....NO BEING IS EXEMPT FROM THAT LAW.

I have witnessed phenomena, that would blow your mind, & you have loads & loads of surprisingly horrific knowledge coming to yourself, after your liberation from your flesh..believe it or not, I truely do not mind.

& as usual, all of the above is for anyones considerations...regards from myself.

Ps...all of this answers, all of your last post to me, as well.
Are you not aware that astronauts have only traveled a very short distance in our solar system.

"Our solar system"...what about the rest of them in our galaxy..or even in the many solar systems in the very many other galaxies in the Christ entities universe.You have so much to learn and you will not glean it with your head stuck in the biblical sand.

well it's NOT another "Spirit being" as MANY believe. it's Jehovah God's Power or active force to make whatever he wants, happen. (Acts 7:55,56 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God). he couldn't have seen this any other way. he seen what God allowed him to see in Heaven. by means of his Power or active force.

I wasn't sent here to those who feel that they have accurate knowledge of the truth. I'm sent by Jesus to those who's seeking the truth. which was ,(Matt. 19,20 Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen). peace