Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Pathfinder

BigJohn, thank you. I truly have reconsidered.

After the initial shock wore off, I decided I would not let a bully with delusions of his own self importance run me off of a forum. I have lived almost three times longer than he has lived in this lifetime, and I have been on this planet since the dawn of creation. (How is that for crazy?)

This is why I have joined this forum: I am here to not only learn, but to also help. People have a lot of questions, especially newly awakened people of sight. Like me. So many of you are very knowledgeable, and I have learned so much about my gifts from you already. I am grateful.

The doorknobs are only the tip of the iceberg. It isn't as strange as it sounds. From the research I have been doing, it is all about a reflective surface. It can be a doorknob, a faucet fixture, a stainless steel bowl, or the door of your refrigerator. The mirror in your bedroom or bathroom --- all are reflective surfaces, and that reflective surface changes the prism of the eye just enough for you to view the spirits around you as clear as day. At least in my case it does. Also some other psychic folks I have talked to say the same thing.

Another reflective surface is a crystal ball. It is similar, but it shows me events, not just the spirits around me. In my office, there are two large vases on a bookcase. One is red glass, and the other is gold. Both reflect healings taking place in some remote place. Reflective surfaces appears to be a viewing tool.

The Feng Shui cleansing I did on the doorknobs was successful. I got rid of 99% of the spirits. I will keep on doing a repeat of that. For anyone interested, the theory is that we leave our energies behind by touching doorknobs, so it is one of the first places they attach. Or any surface you touch a lot, like a faucet.

The cleanser :
1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup of cider vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
Mix well and apply with a rag. Leave it wet to air dry.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
BigJohn, thank you. I truly have reconsidered.

After the initial shock wore off, I decided I would not let a bully with delusions of his own self importance run me off of a forum. I have lived almost three times longer than he has lived in this lifetime, and I have been on this planet since the dawn of creation. (How is that for crazy?)

This is why I have joined this forum: I am here to not only learn, but to also help. People have a lot of questions, especially newly awakened people of sight. Like me. So many of you are very knowledgeable, and I have learned so much about my gifts from you already. I am grateful.

The doorknobs are only the tip of the iceberg. It isn't as strange as it sounds. From the research I have been doing, it is all about a reflective surface. It can be a doorknob, a faucet fixture, a stainless steel bowl, or the door of your refrigerator. The mirror in your bedroom or bathroom --- all are reflective surfaces, and that reflective surface changes the prism of the eye just enough for you to view the spirits around you as clear as day. At least in my case it does. Also some other psychic folks I have talked to say the same thing.

Another reflective surface is a crystal ball. It is similar, but it shows me events, not just the spirits around me. In my office, there are two large vases on a bookcase. One is red glass, and the other is gold. Both reflect healings taking place in some remote place. Reflective surfaces appears to be a viewing tool.

The Feng Shui cleansing I did on the doorknobs was successful. I got rid of 99% of the spirits. I will keep on doing a repeat of that. For anyone interested, the theory is that we leave our energies behind by touching doorknobs, so it is one of the first places they attach. Or any surface you touch a lot, like a faucet.

The cleanser :
1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup of cider vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
Mix well and apply with a rag. Leave it wet to air dry.

Thanks for the recipe.

Thanks for staying. I am glad everything worked out.

I look at it as if we are one family.........
a really big family.

Keep in touch.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-09-2020, 09:56 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
WOW. If that ain't a message of some sort...

Thank you anyway.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I thank you all for commenting. Actually, I hesitate to discuss anything on this board after being insulted and judged by MAY EL. I thought this Forum was something else than it seems to be. I thought I had found a home here where we could all freely discuss our abilities and experiences without judgment or ridicule, or being told we were insane, and that this was a place of kindness and understanding. Apparently that is not so. I don't belong here.

Hello,

I cleaned up the thread for you. My apologies you got into an unfortunate spat, the comments that were made to you were uncalled for and unwarranted. This is a spiritual forum, its non conventional, we make room here for everyone to discuss their experiences no matter where you are in in your journey. We want people to feel safe to open up.

I hope you do stick around with us, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact staff directly. You can also use the report button. We staff miss a lot of threads unfortunately.

Your always welcomed here,

Clover
Old 23-09-2020, 09:10 PM
ketzer

Quote:
This is kind of out there, but it is real. Anyone that cares to comment, welcome. I learn some tidbit of information from everything a person posts. I have applied many things that you all have taught me already, and you have helped me so much. I am grateful. Thank you!

Doorknobs. Spirits in doorknobs in every room of the house. Even the bathroom. They watch, constantly. Once in awhile they leave, but they are never gone long. If I tell them to go, they sort of blur their image, but most just ignore me and they keep watching. They are in color. Like a color photo. Very clear. It is quite disturbing, and I feel I have no privacy, even in the bathroom. I don't know who a lot of these spirits are. I have never known most of them. One is the ex husband, and I have repeatedly tried to get him out I thought he was gone, but he came back.

How do I get rid of them? Any help is appreciated.

~Love and Light~

I think it is good to keep in mind that the faces, the door knobs, the doors and everything else are not "out there" but creations within your mind. We create the illusion that we sense the world as it is, but forget that all the senses deliver to the brain is digital data, the brain/mind creates everything we see, hear, smell, etc. We all live in the world we create in our own heads. The faces, whatever they are, are all in your mind, because that is where anything you experience has to be in order for you to experience it.

So the question is, why are these faces showing up in your mind on these door knobs. I expect anyone else standing next to you would say they don't see them and think you must be having metal health problems. That may feel insulting, but is a pretty standard reaction and in my opinion one we should always be willing to consider before searching for more supernatural type explanations. It is said that a good sign you are not losing your sanity is if you are willing to question your sanity.

But again, you, like everyone does, see what you create in your mind and they see what they create in theirs. You say you don't know the faces, but perhaps you do and have forgotten them, or maybe even blocked them out. Or I suppose you could be creating them from scratch in your mind. But whatever the case may be, I expect those faces represent something to you that you are not paying attention to, or perhaps have buried in some corner of your subconscious mind, and this may be your minds way of getting your attention. Perhaps some issue or problem that you are not dealing with but is not going to stay buried forever and is trying to make itself known.

You may be asking yourself what the faces want, but perhaps a better question is what do you want that those faces represent or are somehow tied to. Anyway, that is a more mundane suggestion. I will leave the supernatural speculating to the others for now. It may be worth exploring the issue with a good therapist who knows how to probe beneath the surface. I suppose it could be spirit portals or some such thing, but personally I would rule out the more mundane things first.
Good luck.
Closed Thread