Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Why are these two encounters following the exact same pattern?

I'm 24 and I met two guys and each time, the exact same scenario happened. I met the first guy in 2010 and the second in 2013. It's as though the story with guy #1 is repeating itself with guy #2.

Guy #1

=> Met online September 2010. Talked for a month. Had to reschedule our first meeting 3 times due to external circumstances. Finally met him after 2 months. Had a great date but had to reschedule the next date 3 times again because I had a medical condition and he didn't know about. He cut me off and then I tried getting in touch with him again in February 2011. Went on a date on February 15th, that's when we had our first kiss. Then we went on another date but he didn't treat me properly and acted inappropriately and later told me he didn't want a relationship with me. I kept chasing but he kept pushing me away until he blatantly ignored me. I disappeared from his life (changed number, FB...). He came back 8 months later after I had moved away to tell me I was the best thing he's ever had and he'd be willing to try a LDR.

Guy #2

=> Met him on same website April 2013. Talked for a month. Had to reschedule 3 times due to college. Finally met him after a month. Amazing attraction! He then rescheduled our date 3 times (!) until I told him I was done with him in July! He came back in February with a heartfelt apology. Went on a date with him on February 23rd (date lasted 8 hours). Amazing chemistry. We had an amazing first kiss. Then we went on another date the week after and like guy #1 he acted rude and inappropriate. I contacted him afterwards and it became clear he wasn't looking for a relationship with me. I kept chasing but he kept ignoring me. I then told him it's obvious we're not looking for the same thing, wished him the best and disappeared like I did with guy #1. Now this guy is moving away, so am I (like in the first scenario).

Not sure if the LDR aspect will repeat itself like it happened with guy #1, but these can't be mere coincidences!

However, I don't understand the lesson I had to learn. What do you think was my lesson?