Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-03-2014, 03:09 PM
xxJuliexx

Question Is this a sign??? Need Opinions!

Me and my guy friend have been friends for the past year. We got extremely close right away! He told me his problems and his issues in his life like only a week of knowing him. I noticed weird experiences started happening, like for instance out of nowhere I would be anxious, and cry for no reason. I thought there was something really wrong with me, but then later on in the day my guy friend called me and he told me his problem he was having and he said in these exact words "I am having so much anxiety, it's unreal! I was crying all day too, I know it's pathetic, but I am just upset over this." I was shocked and kinda weirded out cause I was anxious and crying that whole day for no reason at all! I started to have more of these weird experiences where he would tell me his emotions and it was what I felt BEFORE I even knew what he was feeling.

Then I noticed he started to distance himself from me, and I didn't know the reason why. Everyone was telling me it was because he liked me more than a friend, and I wouldn't give him a chance, etc. Well I was really upset cause I thought I was losing my best friend. I respected that if he was distancing himself from me cause I wouldn't go any further with him. So I didn't contact him or text or anything, even though he was always the one that did it first, I figured I will just wait for him to contact me. I kept on getting feelings of hopelessness, and I was being really irrational. I just chalked it up to the fact that I didn't have him in my life anymore. So I didn't find my behavior bizarre or anything. Well a friend of mine who is also friends with him said to me that my guy friend was in a severe depression and he was lashing out at everyone, and he is losing friends, cause he keeps getting into fights with everyone. Weirdly, I was lashing out at everyone too! I felt that hopeless, depressed feeling as well! It was all around the time he was feeling that way too, and I thought it was weird.

So, it's been 3 months. I miss him terribly, but I am still chugging along not talking to him, well, he lives in the same area as me, and I would purposely take a different route to go to places, just so in hopes I would see him. I wouldn't ride pass his house or anything, I would just ride in the same vicinity to see if he is around there in hopes I would just see him. I wouldn't see him. Then just a couple of days ago, I am going a completely different route to a friends house, nowhere near his house, completely different. I noticed a black SUV drive past me, but I was pulling out of store, so I didn't really look much into it, and then this black SUV is in front of me, and all of a sudden the back door opens and he sticks his head out and he's wagging his tongue at me in a crude way (he was joking though) I didn't recognize him at first so I was thinking who is this creep, crudely wagging his tongue at me? Then I came to a red light, and the SUV was next to me, and then he sticks his head out and starts laughing and waving, and then I recognized him and I laughed and waved but then the SUV went the other direction. It was so weird to experience that, cause 1. it wasn't his vehicle 2. it was a completely different route, and a route that is kinda out of the way. You wouldn't expect neither of us to be on this road, really.

Is this some sort of sign? I am not religious, but I am just saying it this like a universe sign? Or a strange coincidence? Like I said it's all weird how I am not talking to him, and I am going to my friends house who is out of the way and lives far away, and I weirdly see him in a unfamiliar vehicle waving, and I was missing him so terribly. So what do you think? I am just curious and kinda shocked, and stunned at the time. Please give me your opinion. Thank you!
Old 14-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Master
A sage once said : You try to avoid something but instead of avoiding it
you actually lead toward it , the heart has his way .
Old 14-03-2014, 06:00 PM
xxJuliexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
A sage once said : You try to avoid something but instead of avoiding it
you actually lead toward it , the heart has his way .

Interesting! I like that quote! :) Thank you.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:06 AM
Newbie ;)

I read a book, called 'Icons' that had a character with the same ability as you. She could feel the emotions of others around her and was border-line telepathic. I suggest, if nothing else, you focus on learning telepathy.
-Ben
Old 10-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Master
"There are no coincidences, only synchronicity." - Carl Jung
Old 10-05-2014, 01:18 PM
JOP67

Yes, that's a sign.
Old 20-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Deactivated Account

When you least expect it, your ready to face the next challenge and grow as an individual! This is a good sign I would say!
Old 20-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Indigowolf

Hi Julie,

Im wondering do you usually pick up on the feelings of others? If you do, you might be an empath, try searching that and see if that feels right.

If not, and its more specifically to him, I do tend to wonder why him specifically. Why would you mirror each other that way. I'm not saying it definitely is, but have you tried reading up on twin soul flames? It's not a definite but a possibility, quite often you can be so intertwined with someone that you mirror each others emotions. Try the site liveandlovedevine.com - its fantastic I know i have spent hours on there reading! It explains the whole twin soul thing and hopefully will help you feel out if that is what is happening for you or not.

Hope this helps :)

Indigowolf xxx