Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-09-2020, 02:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I am guessing so.... Otherwise I wouldn't have called on him so often. And I know we joke.... But within reason it's always him. Must just be that I'm meant to!...

It makes sense to me, given some of what you've described about the more negative experiences you've had. He is a most powerful and strong protector.
Old 25-09-2020, 11:53 PM
Experiencer

I don't channel or anything like that.

I will say that I have used the LBRP (Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram) which includes Archangel names and Sacred names in Hebrew, and it has worked to clear unwanted phenomena such as shadow beings and poltergeist activity.
Old 26-09-2020, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose

I will say that I have used the LBRP (Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram) which includes Archangel names and Sacred names in Hebrew, and it has worked to clear unwanted phenomena such as shadow beings and poltergeist activity.
Do you use tools?(dagger,circle)
Old 26-09-2020, 11:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose

That's awesome. I've never heard of LBRP.
Old 27-09-2020, 10:41 AM
Master
I've used LBRP sometimes and it's a good way to balance an area and remove 'low level' beings and energies.Something you can practise on a daily basis if you want.
Actually it's not a banishing teqnique,but a gate opening-calling of the four directions,shaped by pentagrams and words of power.(But it's effective as well).
Old 27-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I've used LBRP sometimes and it's a good way to balance an area and remove 'low level' beings and energies.Something you can practise on a daily basis if you want.
Actually it's not a banishing teqnique,but a gate opening-calling of the four directions,shaped by pentagrams and words of power.(But it's effective as well).

This is good to know - thank you!!

I may research this further. I used to deal with low level beings and energies frequently - most likely because I smoke and drink. Both activities lower your energy vibration and therefore, make one more vulnerable to low level energies.
Old 07-10-2020, 02:57 AM
Deactivated Account

I have communicated with Michael

I have invoked him, Evoked him. I use him in my daily protection rituals. And he is always good in an emergency. When I feel I need protection I call on him. I have recorded some evocation sessions with him. Asked him questions that gave me incites. He is a wonderful angel. truly love him.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I have invoked him, Evoked him. I use him in my daily protection rituals. And he is always good in an emergency. When I feel I need protection I call on him. I have recorded some evocation sessions with him. Asked him questions that gave me incites. He is a wonderful angel. truly love him.

YES! He IS wonderful!!!! I love him too!!!!