Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 03-11-2020, 05:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Well I agree with Penrose in some ways and not in others. ---ex his infinity ideas are ok and some what as Fuller views ultra-micro infinite subdivision of finite Universe---- I just watched 2nd half of the video link I posted previously.

And to be clear he is clear Penrose doesnt know what consciousness is or correctly defined or even how to correctly define what'understanding' is, however, he feels most comfortable talking about the word 'understanding' which can only occur via our awareness.

Simply put by Fuller twoness > awareness > consciousness and some biologics gain greater or lesser degrees of access to Metaphysical-1, intellect

Spirit-1 {intellect },................................ i { ego to whatever degree }
---conceptual line-of-demarcation---------------------------

Spirit-2 { Fermions and bosons }....quantised occupied space is discrete reality we observe
Spirit-3 { Gravity }................................non-quantiesd occupied S
pace is a continuum as Dark Energy
Spirit-4 { Dark energy }........................non-quantised occupied

Space ( )( ) ---not time-- is a continuum asGravity and Dark Energyi.e. their both the differrent geometries of the same spiral loop the goes on to define a torus.

Time /\/\/ is resultant sine-wave pattern of the PINGs! from the inversions-outversions incoming||outgoing at peak of Gravitational and Dark Energy geodesic curvature towards inside center of tube.

His conformal Cyclic Universe I like, but he is much more comfort using the word infinity with photons { EMR } than I am. I see them as finite occupied space quanta.

If youve not seen his other video on it, he shows info evidence from past eon of our Universe, existent in background micro-radiation.

Thanks for your explanations, I'll take a look at the video and see if I make anything of it.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 03-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Thanks for your explanations, I'll take a look at the video and see if I make anything of it.

To be clear, the link is this thread was Penrose on consciousness, LINK

the other link on his Conformal Cyclic Universe { cosmology }, was not posted in this thread. Here it as follows

LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBfuAVBdcW0

In this one he claims evidence of events ---black holes colliding?--- before the big bang sometime in past, and that info has carried over via gravitational field, into background micro-wave radiation, circles we observed after the BB.

We do not see Gravity, Dark Energy, Virtual particles nor do we see the lines-of-relationship ---(><)(><) or as in||out-- i.e. we only see the resultants of those three and their lines-of-relationship to our Observed Time physical reality /\/\/\/\/ associated with sine-wave pattern{s} of our observed existence.

..........................Space(>*<) i (>*<)Space.................

I think { dynamic energetic process } about something { occupied space finger } ergo I exist as a something { nervous system of occupied space }.

What I think is a Metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect/concept that of itself, has no mass, no color, no spin, no weight, no size, no volume, no area, no energy etc.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 03-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
To be clear, the link is this thread was Penrose on consciousness, LINK

the other link on his Conformal Cyclic Universe { cosmology }, was not posted in this thread. Here it as follows

LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBfuAVBdcW0

In this one he claims evidence of events ---black holes colliding?--- before the big bang sometime in past, and that info has carried over via gravitational field, into background micro-wave radiation, circles we observed after the BB.

We do not see Gravity, Dark Energy, Virtual particles nor do we see the lines-of-relationship ---(><)(><) or as in||out-- i.e. we only see the resultants of those three and their lines-of-relationship to our Observed Time physical reality /\/\/\/\/ associated with sine-wave pattern{s} of our observed existence.

..........................Space(>*<) i (>*<)Space.................

I think { dynamic energetic process } about something { occupied space finger } ergo I exist as a something { nervous system of occupied space }.

What I think is a Metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect/concept that of itself, has no mass, no color, no spin, no weight, no size, no volume, no area, no energy etc.
Metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect is a tool or instrument used by the self/oneness/wholeness to describe, express, and to get to know the self/itself/oneness/wholeness, which includes the physical universe and everything in the physical universe while "it" is in occupied space/physical form.

The metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect thinks it is the self/I/i, when it is not. The heart feeling of existing/feeling our presence in the NOW/present moment is the self and the Metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect uses language, thus thoughts, concepts, metaphors, analogies and etc to describe, express, create and to get to know the self/itself/oneness/wholeness, which includes the physical universe and everything in the physical universe in the NOW/present moment.
Old 04-11-2020, 03:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Thats correct, the physical experience ---heart/emotions/senses --- with some biologicals , results in access the Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts, i.e. ability to create more complex conceptual languages, to express, via concepts in language, what the nervous system feels { experiences }

The Cosmic Trinity Outline is three-fold;

1} Metaphysical-1 ergo spirit-1,
------conceptual line-of-demarcation------

2} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied Space, that, embraces the following,

3} Finite, occupied Space Universe aka Uni-V-erse,
......3a} physical reality sine-wave /\/\/ associated patterns of fermions and bosons ergo Observed Time,---and any collective thereof---,

........3b}Gravity ( ),also an occupied Space,

...........3c} Dark Energy )(, also an occupied Space

All that exists falls within the above Cosmic Trinity Outline list. If any want to understand ---leads to comprehension--- Uni-V-erse, then the above is the top to bottom approach.

I.e.start with the greatest { most comprehensive } wholisti set, and no parts can be left out.

.............................Space( * ) i ( * )Space......................

i is symbolic in the abover ergo outside of { beyond } the any local tube, but in a sense we can say it may fall within the myriad set of overlapping and interfering, toriodal tubes that,, compose the finite occupied Space Uni-V-verse.

The convex positive curvature is all the can be exposed at the event horizon of Universe, where it is tangent with the macro-infinite truly non-occupied Space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
The metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect thinks it is the self/I/i, when it is not. The heart feeling of existing/feeling our presence in the NOW/present moment is the self and the Metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect uses language, thus thoughts, concepts, metaphors, analogies and etc to describe, express, create and to get to know the self/itself/oneness/wholeness, which includes the physical universe and everything in the physical universe in the NOW/present moment.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 07-11-2020, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominik90
Hey everyone,
I had one of those rare insights that truly resonated with me. It may be shocking for some.

Duality and NON-Duality is just another duality.

What are you thoughts about it :) ?

From my perspective, I love to think intro trinities. In a relationship there is the male and female and the relationship. So it's a threesome trinity. There was and will never be a duality and only the limited physical mind creates the dualities and even non-dualities.

Hi Dominik90,

Your question brought to mind a very strange instantaneous answer that I had never thought about before:.

"There is no "and"...
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 19-03-2021, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Hey everyone,
I had one of those rare insights that truly resonated with me. It may be shocking for some.

From my perspective, I love to think intro trinities. In a relationship there is the male and female and the relationship. So it's a threesome trinity. There was and will never be a duality and only the limited physical mind creates the dualities and even non-dualities.

well i would have to say thats why we dont call it singularity because affirming singularity is part of the duality between singular and dual. That is why its called NONduality, it does not affirm that is one, it is merely saying its not two
Old 22-03-2021, 04:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak6831
well i would have to say thats why we dont call it singularity because affirming singularity is part of the duality between singular and dual. That is why its called NONduality, it does not affirm that is one, it is merely saying its not two
Because awareness is duality, vibrational, energetic, "self and other."
The way to teach non-duality to an awareness, is to help the awareness focus on cancelling itself out. So you use a negative term like "non-duality." Which is self cancelling.

But why do you even want to teach non-duality? Unless maybe, you are not even aware that you are doing so. In which case, you are indeed an appropriate unconscious teacher of unconsciousness/unawareness.
Old 22-03-2021, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey everyone,

Love and hate, the core duality. Choose love and love alone, non duality. Amen
Old 29-03-2021, 03:11 PM
Newbie ;)

There is Oneness and duality. Oneness is absolute, it has no dualistic opposite just as the Creator has no dualistic opposite. There is Oneness with the mind of Spirit, sometimes called the “Christmind” and then there is the illusion of separation (duality)—a construction of the human, linear mind. The Creator and creation cannot be divided or separated. But duality is an illusion of the mind; it is not real. With duality, we do become '..as gods, defining good and evil' as Genesis describes. So each living person in the duality consciousness has their own individual definition of “good and evil”, their definition is a product of their experiences in life and their level of consciousness.