Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Shadow person

I had an experience about 9 months to a year ago that I still can't really make sense of. Wondering if anyone here can shed some light?

I want to start off by saying that I have several relatives who have had experiences with shadow people, and usually they appeared before something major (usually bad or trying) happened. This is my case as well, as I went through the roughest patch of my life shortly after this experience.

The experience itself is pretty short. I was sleeping and was awoken by what I thought was my husband coming into the room. I saw a dark figure moving towards me and assumed it was him. I actually reached out to the figure to hug it (still freaked out about that!) and started talking to it asking what it was doing. Sudden the figure vanished I was left sitting up asking what the hell was going on. What I saw was similar to what you might see when the lights go off and you are left in a pitch black room, like when your eyes adjust to the darkness. Except the room was already dark and I could see just fine. At the time I brushed it off thinking it was just a trick of the dark, and my dog who was in the room with me was undisturbed. I keep coming back to this though and I feel like there was more to it. It had never happened to me before or since. I didn't really enjoy it, but I didn't feel threatened either.
Old 23-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Lepus

Hello

There's this video I've seen on youtube recently regarding a shadow figure. The people recording felt threatened just by starring at it. So I would assume your intuition will tell you whether it's a harmful shadow figure or not. However, you were'nt aware of it being there so you might of had a different reaction if you knew it wasn't your husband. I would assume not all of them are bad, but I could be mistaken. I just find it strange a shadow being would linger inside a home one time and never to return. Perhaps there's some history behind your house, maybe a murder?

Lepus