Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-07-2014, 10:21 AM
shinofra

It's all about raising your vibration and manifestation guys

Well since I read Norligh's post about this, I'm sure youve read but things took a turn for the better. I believed I would see him, following day I did, I believed I would speak to him, following day, I freaked out but I did.
I've believed that soon enough we will be getting to know each other better and this morning I knew I would be seeing him today.

I walked to my work and he's outside. I question why he's there and he gave me an excuse but it didn't really give a reason to why. It was early morning, hardly anyone around there's no doubt about it. He was there to see me.
He talks of how he's seen me around places. I knew I wasn't losing the plot. It must have been like a 10 min max conversation. But we spoke of everything, where we live, our kids, work such an easy conversation. He says we should catch up, I give my number, and that's that. I walk into work and one of the girls who I've vaguely spoke of my "mystery man" to. Says that wAs him wasn't it? She could just tell...

I've waited 13 years for this. It's been hard, emotional, joyful, exciting. I've had disbelief, such strong belief you name it I've had it. But I honestly believe it's due to the positivity I've had lately.

"At last" by etta James caught my attention yesterday. I listened to it before bed. And in the car this morning. Says it all.

All I can say is believe, raise your energy and believe. And thank god I read Norligh's post and followed through.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I've waited 13 years for this.

So, your saying you haven't spoken to him in 13 years?? lt is amazing in that case and l wish you good luck.

l'm seeing that word 'believe' a lot lately, too. l passed a shop the other day and there was a huge advert in the window saying 'BELIEVE' lol.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:57 AM
shinofra

I'm telling you as soon as I switched my mindset from this is weird but I'm probably imagining it , to this is actually what's happening, I don't care why I'm just going to believe in it. It all came on leaps and bounds.

Yes, 13 years. We would talk and stuff back then but then all of a sudden I didn't see him again for 10 years, just one hello then nothing til December this year when it all came back with a vengeance. But I did think I was imagining it for a while until I found about twin flames and stuff. And we would see each other out and just sorta look at each other. Said hello. That's it but I just knew there was to be more to it.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:58 AM
shinofra

Do not ignore these signs, as little as they are I'm telling you it's there for a reason. Try it...
Old 18-07-2014, 11:03 AM
Suspended

Yes, l had a sign yesterday about meeting her - not always easy to interpret. l'm trying to keep an open mind, but it needs to be confirmed of course, as it was with you.
Old 18-07-2014, 11:33 AM
OneFlame

That's amazing....
Old 18-07-2014, 11:44 AM
Master

That is just wonderful--and you held your own. You didn't let the fear rise and run. You are ready.
It is a risky thing to do--continue to have faith, despite all the "realistic" naysayers on the outside and ego demands on the inside.
I struggle with lack of faith, and I think it comes from early experiences with Catholicism that poisoned the potential of faith in a positive light.
I was thinking about cutting mine off (again) and while I generally cynically ignore the signs, I heard the lyrics of a song blaring out from a storefront--"Don't let me go, Don't let me go, repeated endlessly and I paused.
Old 18-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Norligh

Awesome! I sooooooooo so so so needed to read this today! I am so glad to know that my guidance shared helps others. It makes me feel good which I know is really selfish but oh well, lol. Keep up the great work. You are totally doing what Spirit is urging of you, to believe and create. Very excited that you had the conversation you've been "planning."

You totally made me smile. I wish a great day to all here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinofra
Well since I read Norligh's post about this, I'm sure youve read but things took a turn for the better. I believed I would see him, following day I did, I believed I would speak to him, following day, I freaked out but I did.
I've believed that soon enough we will be getting to know each other better and this morning I knew I would be seeing him today.

I walked to my work and he's outside. I question why he's there and he gave me an excuse but it didn't really give a reason to why. It was early morning, hardly anyone around there's no doubt about it. He was there to see me.
He talks of how he's seen me around places. I knew I wasn't losing the plot. It must have been like a 10 min max conversation. But we spoke of everything, where we live, our kids, work such an easy conversation. He says we should catch up, I give my number, and that's that. I walk into work and one of the girls who I've vaguely spoke of my "mystery man" to. Says that wAs him wasn't it? She could just tell...

I've waited 13 years for this. It's been hard, emotional, joyful, exciting. I've had disbelief, such strong belief you name it I've had it. But I honestly believe it's due to the positivity I've had lately.

"At last" by etta James caught my attention yesterday. I listened to it before bed. And in the car this morning. Says it all.

All I can say is believe, raise your energy and believe. And thank god I read Norligh's post and followed through.
Old 18-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Norligh

Able don't let the old crotchety catholic beliefs have anything to do with coloring your faith darkly. The Divine loves us and wants us to have our bliss. For us old souls though that bliss comes after many many trials that seem like "someone is out to get us" but we chose all those lessons ourself. Please hold on to your faith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
That is just wonderful--and you held your own. You didn't let the fear rise and run. You are ready.
It is a risky thing to do--continue to have faith, despite all the "realistic" naysayers on the outside and ego demands on the inside.
I struggle with lack of faith, and I think it comes from early experiences with Catholicism that poisoned the potential of faith in a positive light.
I was thinking about cutting mine off (again) and while I generally cynically ignore the signs, I heard the lyrics of a song blaring out from a storefront--"Don't let me go, Don't let me go, repeated endlessly and I paused.
Old 18-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Experiencer

That's great news! So excited for you!