Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-01-2023, 04:47 PM
irisa

Weird ´beings´?

Last night i had a strange night. At first i couldn´t sleep any longer, felt very emotional for a short moment all of a sudden. Then i started to feel energy in my legs, like restless legs, though i never have restless legs. At one point i really needed to move them, but not just a little. I almost felt aggressive while moving them. This energy then spread upwards and i needed to move all body parts, one after the other. This went on for about 30 min. Weird.

I fell asleep again and had a short dream:
In this dream i was asking several questions. But all questions were very difficult. Can´t remember any of them. But with every difficult question i asked i saw a weird thing/creature...something on long thin legs. The body on the 4 thin long legs was almost round and had water in it, like sort of a pool. I wasn´t asking these creatures my questions. It was more like they sort of embodied my difficult questions.

Old 24-01-2023, 07:18 PM
irisa

Thinking and thinking about this dream. I choose the word embodiment. But what does that 4 long and thin legged creature or being embody? My difficult questions.

I call that thing creature or being. What if it about being?
What if this ´being´ is just simply symbolizing the soul?
Me being....I am...?

The soul then embodying difficult questions? Or should it be that all answers to all questions are hidden in the soul?

The creatures/beings had no head...so this could also point towards the soul.

Without my head i sure would feel like a (weird) creature...
Old 24-01-2023, 08:08 PM
Ascender
I think maybe the four legs represent four people in your life that have been important. The water represents your soul and possibly emotions, too. They say that when you shake your body you're releasing stored trauma reactions/trauma
Old 25-01-2023, 08:51 AM
Pathfinder

The Mind is the builder. What you think you create. In this case you are creating this creature with thin legs. I.e. your giving it legs. It has no head because it's your creation and your head/mind created it.
Why not seek the answers to the questions. Or use the mind to create the experiences you want to have. Good luck
Old 31-01-2023, 05:29 PM
irisa

Hi,

thank you for your reply!

The water representing the soul...feels right. From that picture it is then the soul on 4 legs...feels like i am giving my soul legs....bringing my soul to life, sort of. Giving something legs?...trying to understand the soul? Trying to understand what the soul is? Something like that...

You´re right where you say that shaking the body helps releasing stored trauma.
Old 11-02-2023, 12:01 PM
irisa

Just wrote at the papers dream of FallingLeaves that it is also possible to try get an interpretation by replacing oneself in the other people or objects in the dream. Why didn´t i think of this earlier myself?

So...the weird being in my dream:

I am a weird being (o yes i am ).
I have no head, but do have legs.
Where you have your head, i have sort of a pool with water.
I carry water around, so it seems...weird as i think about this.
Why do i carry around water?
According to my dreamer i should also embody her difficult questions.
But...how do i know? I am a weird being....i just am....

Couldn´t this be how the mind perceives the soul? Is, in the dream, my mind trying to find out what my soul looks like? Or trying to feel who i am? Who is i?
Old 18-02-2023, 08:57 PM
irisa

Weird dream...weird thoughts just came up:

What if the weird being is symbolic for twin flames.

Two beings sharing one soul >>> One soul on four legs....

My difficult questions in the dream are about lots of questions that arose around the situation i find myself in...part of this is trying to understand twin flames...two people sharing one soul...

The ´weird´ ´being´ might also stay for me feeling weird when talking about this with friends...the concept. Trying to understand this concept. Not being able to grasp the picture of one soul shared by two beings...
Old 28-02-2023, 09:42 PM
Seeker

This is a sign that there is something you are looking to resolve and need to find the correct way, often a new way of looking and seeing the issue. That's why it looks so weird to you.