Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 08-02-2021, 12:34 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Do you know what your spiritual life purpose and soul mission is?

Please explain and why? (in 25 words or less), just kidding.

For most of my life, I have dealt with being basically a magnet for those in need and didn't know why people were always randomly drawn to me like a moth to the light. Strangers would (and still do) come up to me in public and ask me for guidance and direction whether it be something as simple as literal directions, help to find products in a store (even though I politely say I do not work there) or it's getting/giving advice about their life or something more enlightened like my opinions on the world we live in and my perceptions on daily life.

As far as my soul mission I am still not sure. Of course, I know I need to help people, but the specific details of that are still only being shown to me gradually over time. Spirit has basically indicated to me thus far, that I will soon own my own business where I will be working in a leadership role but also as a collaborator and will come up with a something that nobody has seen before (supposedly).

What I do know, is that people seem to enjoy the way I view things and my perspective to which when trying to help or offer my take on something, people always comment that they never thought about it like that. I have a nack sometimes for metaphors and even when I used to go to a psychologist (it was for greif), she actually asked if she could use mine with her other clients.

I also love to write and have been told I have a way with words and that part of my life purpose/soul calling is to use my words to help people. Again, still figuring it all out though.
Old 09-02-2021, 07:23 AM
Knower
Lightbulb my calls

I feel 3 strong calls 1 to cultivate vibration and help this world to transform from 3 d to higher dimension,2 ward away the evil presence and invaders from lower vibration realms with ill intent and restore the balance and clarity of mind to other creations,3 very intense and strong call to help and restore nature and defend other creations undone the damage done by industry clean nature out of human industry toxins and restore the balance.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 15-02-2021, 08:27 PM
Master
Something that has become apparent that the balance of duality good/evil, light/dark etc. Is that the evil that humanity endures makes us more resilient. Evolving/adapting to our environment enabling us to grow within, our true self. Making us stronger.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 16-02-2021, 01:25 AM
Master

Quote:

I don't know.
Old 19-03-2021, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:

My purpose is to educate universal love and unity. That's about that. Amen
Old 08-04-2021, 04:12 AM
Pathfinder
I do not know for certain!
However I do feel aligned most of the time with the ebb and flow, where sometimes I feel like I am a bit further away, but then I come back stronger than ever.
Life stands as a big mystery to me, but I do know that love & acceptance, compassion, and knowing that everything seems to be the product of their own conditioning seems to help me stay in the flow of alignment and have some peace within myself.
I think I am meant to do something revolving around education young minds though, since I have been having many ideas of this kind pop into my head over the last couple of years when I am in a state of tranquility and/or inspiration!

May whoever read this be well! <3
Old 08-04-2021, 06:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by selflove929
I do not know for certain!
However I do feel aligned most of the time with the ebb and flow, where sometimes I feel like I am a bit further away, but then I come back stronger than ever.
Life stands as a big mystery to me, but I do know that love & acceptance, compassion, and knowing that everything seems to be the product of their own conditioning seems to help me stay in the flow of alignment and have some peace within myself.
I think I am meant to do something revolving around education young minds though, since I have been having many ideas of this kind pop into my head over the last couple of years when I am in a state of tranquility and/or inspiration!

May whoever read this be well! <3

well said,I wish you too good and happiness and really beautiful avatar picture he/she so cute is that your bird?.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:10 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
well said,I wish you too good and happiness and really beautiful avatar picture he/she so cute is that your bird?.

Thank you Angel of Light!

And yes, my avatar picture is of one of the lovebirds that's living with me named Thunderpants. She is rather docile, however when it comes to feeding, her ferocious side comes out!
Old 09-04-2021, 04:28 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflove929
Thank you Angel of Light!

And yes, my avatar picture is of one of the lovebirds that's living with me named Thunderpants. She is rather docile, however when it comes to feeding, her ferocious side comes out!

like many of us too!, a human hungry can be ferocious too when extremely hungry.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:36 PM
madalina_diana

That told how I don't like to be one, they don't want to hear about it either.
Not thinking not even once I will ever be somebody else.