Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-02-2023, 08:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Oh dear, but I did warn you about dusty shelves . I hope you don't suffer from constant sneezing, not nice.....

Then I would be eezi-sneezi-weezi..
Old 01-02-2023, 08:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
Humans, while the most intelligent life form are also doing the most damage to each other, other life forms, and the planet.

If God exists, I wonder what God would think of his creation in it's current state.

Most intelligent but we have become as the old saying goes "To smart for our own good"... it seems.

As far as what God thinks, I am hopeful that Unconditional Love rules the Day and Eternity.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen
Then I would be eezi-sneezi-weezi..

I am sneezi, that I am....
Old 01-02-2023, 11:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Did God make Mankind Androgynous??

I do not believe He made them Androgynous. I believe that interwoven with almost every word in the scripture, is that Free Will is an inalienable right.

Through a Being's free will, they can do whatever they choose, and believe whatever they choose.

Each has the right to accept or reject God Himself, love or not-love Him, thus demonstrating His own commitment to the Law.

-- Neil
Old 02-02-2023, 05:58 AM
Master
No, man is made in the image and likeness of God.
Woman is molded of Goddess and only the rib bone was taken from man and given to woman as a symbol of man and woman's love for each other and unity.

utopiandreamchild
Old 02-02-2023, 07:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritSyrups6677
Each has the right to accept or reject God Himself, love or not-love Him, thus demonstrating His own commitment to the Law.

So true. I look around and see so many consumed with proving and asserting their own greatness. Be better to be consumed with God.
Old 02-02-2023, 07:51 AM
Knower

I have noticed that women that have given birth (naturally?) have open base chakras connecting them to the Cosmos. This seems to be the result of the cosmic elemental driving the birth process.

Men I have observed rarely have open base chakras until first stage enlightenment.

Does this indicate that humans are not androgynous?

On the other hand the book Thiaoouba Prophecy has long conversations with allegedly androgynous humanoids

https://www.amazon.com.au/Thiaoouba-.../dp/B08QDXP7HG

Perhaps it is good to be ambitious
Old 02-02-2023, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora321
I have noticed that women that have given birth (naturally?) have open base chakras connecting them to the Cosmos. This seems to be the result of the cosmic elemental driving the birth process.

Just being curious but how have you personally noticed ?