Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 27-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Dreams..could they be alternate lives?

Hi there, has anyone out there ever thought about a dream being a jump into an alternate life maybe in a different reality or dimension? I have been told that with every decision we make starts a new thread in our personal matrix or grid and off it goes on it's own into a life of it's own. When we dream we are stepping on to one or many of those other threads for extra experiences. It connects with the theory of there is no time in space and everything exists at the same time.
Old 27-05-2020, 04:21 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estah
Hi there, has anyone out there ever thought about a dream being a jump into an alternate life maybe in a different reality or dimension? I have been told that with every decision we make starts a new thread in our personal matrix or grid and off it goes on it's own into a life of it's own. When we dream we are stepping on to one or many of those other threads for extra experiences. It connects with the theory of there is no time in space and everything exists at the same time.
Hi, I can only answer for myself that I have had past life experiences in my dreams. It is the feeling that I am someone else and it is things I can not make up in this life to feel that way, and what I see and so on. I tend to flea back to a period in my past life where I led a simple family home life and I think I do this as comfort or to protect me from knowing that in the future in that life we were a family no more, and I went into an abusive relationship. In this life family is of much importance too. I too have heard of everything happening at the same time and that each decision give away to an alternative life.
Old 27-05-2020, 04:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh thank you for your reply....

So how do you know it was a PAST life you were experiencing? What do you think of pre~birth planning and the idea we plan our next life every time we go back home and it includes a Soul family and plans to help ourselves and others in our soul family. ?? Does it help you to see what you need to see in the dreams or just make you wonder what the heck that was all about? :)
Old 27-05-2020, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Guess I did that one wrong....I will try it this way.
So how do you know it was a PAST life you were experiencing? What do you think of pre~birth planning and the idea we plan our next life every time we go back home and it includes a Soul family and plans to help ourselves and others in our soul family. ?? Does it help you to see what you need to see in the dreams or just make you wonder what the heck that was all about? :)
Old 27-05-2020, 05:35 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Guess I did that one wrong....I will try it this way.
It began with a nightmare when I was very young that I did not know was past life stuff ...then when I was older I was taken geographically back to where my past life use to live...so I really felt confused, got flashbacks, just knew things, had dreams, I still had trouble seeing myself as through the eyes of the person who I was experiencing these things as, perhaps because I was getting older and much more solid in my own identity, it was very hard to picture I had been someone else sometime...go from child to an adult...then years ahead I found her, her ex husband, her family on the net, facebook...I still did not know much at all about reincarnation (thought it was a thing in India only) but then we looked alike and had same personality...my search resulted in that the things I remember turn out to have been happening to her...the house still stands where she lived with her ex (well he was not her ex then, but you know what I mean)...it was as if I could remember both things that were not at all dramatic and things that were very dramatic, like one time a woman coming to the house and being upset and it was the ex' ex girlfriend and she was pregnant so I remember that happening and what happened out on the street and how things looked, then on facebook my past life child has taken photo outside this very house, out on the streets and it was as I remember this scene, how things had looked too, but I had been there before when I was taken back in that area so I knew this too from before but had no idea what was going on with me and I would not dare to go knocking on the house and so on.

When I experience these things it is a feeling of living in two worlds at the same time and I would get effected by it, but it was difficult to explain how, after sleep I was more strong again my own identity and it all felt like a dream. as adult my past life child came in contact with me through business and I was shocked that could even happen, that our worlds would meet like that, I never dared confess to having this child's mom's memories. For some time I really wondered what it would be like to meet the ex in real life, would he recognize me? I never dared too. it all felt forbidden. Like I knew I was not suppose to remember. Not suppose to disturb them. I was happy to see they were doing well and I think it was important to see that life had moved on as they were frozen in time in my memories of them.

One thing I am real glad about is that something that had been so bad in this past life had been used for something good. It was that the child and the ex had through business and charity focus on helping children, youngsters and exposed women (abuse, sickness). My eyes watered when the ex said in an interview he still missed his ex wife (my past life self, his ex wife, who had after the divorce been abused by another man, same man that had abused their child too). He tried to interfere and protect them from it. At the closing end of her life they were getting close, perhaps a reconciliation had been possible but she died.

It could have been a combo of things for it to happen this way for me, how she died, being back there where she use to live, the time from when her life ended til i was born so I was born into the same fashion, same period, not much had changed, so this could have triggered things. my family would let me know as adult that I had attachment problems when I was young, did not recognize them always as my parents, would say things for the moment that made no sense and then it was as if I had forgotten it again.

In my dreams it has become something I am use to and so I am not like I was before when I wondered what the heck it was about. A guess I have is that I did not heal from bad stuff that happened in that life so I had to find a way to heal from it in this life instead.

I too have heard of planning the life with soul group members and that sounds nice but I have no memory of any of that :)

Last edited by asearcher : 27-05-2020 at 07:37 PM.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:07 PM
Pathfinder
Book1

Quote:

I have been aware enough to notice the "crossing over" into parallel lives. Many astral travels I have now are in fact from the parallel mes.

Contact me. 🌃
Old 27-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Master

Quote:
What I believe / know ... When we dream we project into the non-physical, into our inner-selves. Our dreams are symbolic representations of whatever we did there, as our conscious five sense and perceptions can't actually reflect that kind of reality.

We wake up here, in physical, to practice what we learned there, and consequently grow (not the kind of growth widely preached like love, compassion, ...).

All the dreams we have contain symbolic messages, which we normally miss, both because we don't pay them the right kind of attention, and because we're too focused in our physical reality, too engrossed in it.

All our thoughts generate thought-forms, that have a life of their own, but our lives materialize only those we're focused on. The other ones have their role in decision taking at the inner-self and subconscious level, both for each one of us, and en mass. The other thought-forms "live" other scenarios, but they aren't actual manifestations. They are thoughts. There are no other physical universes branched off our decisions.

The "no time and space", and especially the "everything is simultaneous" are misinterpretations done by people who didn't have unbiased, first hand experience with the wider reality.

The physical time and space are constructs, similar to the time and space in our dreams. It isn't that they don't exist. They don't exist from the perspective of the inner-selves, who "dreams" us. For the awake-us the space and time in our dreams don't exist either, in the same way.

Similarly, the simultaneousness reflects that the inner-self can project into any time-space point of the physical universe, and even more, in any such point it has at its disposition not only probable futures, but probable pasts too, meaning that, from this present, both the future and the past can be changed. And, the propagation in all space and time direction is instantaneous (not simultaneous, which is an related concept).

The only way to form a less distorted view about such concepts is to explore them yourself, by turning inwards to your own source of knowledge. You can't get this kind of knowledge from any external source, be it guru or dogma.

Even if you were exposed to the absolute truth, you'd have no way to recognize it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dather12
I have been aware enough to notice the "crossing over" into parallel lives. Many astral travels I have now are in fact from the parallel mes.
From my perspective, you don't cross over into parallel lives (there are neither parallel lives, nor parallel universes, in terms of this physical universe).

What you can do, is to project and observe probable past and future paths, and as inner-self to take decisions in the present, bring them into your focus.

If you changed the past or the future, you'd have no way to know it at your conscious / awake / physical level. That would be your current reality, with no recollection of a previous different reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-05-2020, 04:46 AM
asearcher

hi

i have a question about this...someone close say she lived a life where her husband died before his time and nowadays at rare times in dreams she visit a place - a home - with solid, "real" things, furniture, plates, you name it, there - and he's there and so is someone else she knew from that life. She says this world is "real", it is always dark outside when she visits, she does not know how this husband sees her. Sees her as who she is in this current life time or if he sees her how she looked, was in her past life. What is this? Is it a thought form gone wild? Is it a reality that came from him dying when he should not? Her dreaming this happens when she is sick and she is drained after. I would love suggestions what it could be. :) Oh, by the way, I forgot, she says when she becomes aware for too long that she is there he wants her to stay but she is afraid to because she then thinks she could die in this reality of ours? She thinks this because she says he has died in our reality but he is not dead in that one. The surroundings is not exactly heavenly alike so I'm not sure where exactly he would be.
Old 28-05-2020, 12:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, I totally understand what you are saying as to the remembering what happened in the past life and carrying it forward to this one. I too think your healing will come in this life, have you ever thought maybe the past life dreams are trying to show you your Twin Flame? That is what comes to my mind anyway. Thank you for sharing!!!