Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-08-2020, 10:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Accidently dropping in on arguing deities

This one happened quite a few years back. I'm not looking for interpretation, just wanted to share because I found it pretty wild, intense and kind of funny. I am pulling it from memory at the moment because although I wrote the specific details down, I'm not sure where that notebook is right now.
The dream started off fairly mundane. I am starting this dream sort of in the middle because the first half was literally brain dump random stuff. So, I was in what seemed like a high school nurse's office. I had injured a finger and she was tending to it and I started to hear this...static. It was kind of like radio static and I at first thought that's what it was, but it kept getting louder. I physically hurt a little. It was more in my head and started to take on (this is a bit hard to explain) a physical component? I became really disoriented, aware of a disconnect happening in the dream and felt..motion, but it wasn't a cohesive motion.
It literally felt like my entire being was being tuned like a radio dial caught between stations.
I sort of..clicked into a clear "channel". I appeared to be in what looked to be a deserted park, the kind that has multiple baseball fields, concession stands, etc. I was aware of the switch and kind of disoriented, inner vision not quite focused and clear, but I could hear..i can't even describe it any other way than booming squaking. As I focused I realized I was standing a couple of yards away....from 2 giant (I'd guess 10 ft tall or more) ... I think they were Egyptian gods? One was male and one was female. They were dressed in a lot of gold, loin cloths, sandals, they didn't seem completely human, but I could tell they were arguing in a strange squawking type inhuman language. The female god was very angry.( I can't recall exactly right now but I think one of them had a funny animal head, or maybe it was just the headdress, I don't know exactly, I kind of froze in shock) They didn't notice me and I had a VERY strong feeling I was NOT supposed to be here seeing this, but I think I chuckled or said like "What the..." , in a way that I thought was under my breath, but then BOTH of their heads SNAPPED in my direction. They both looked pretty aggrevated that I was there. It was communicated to be but not in actual spoken words, "You are not allowed, what are you doing here?" Then the male raised one hand, snapped his fingers and - pop- I was right back in the normal mundane dream and my dream self continued with no break in continuity. Was definately a WHOA moment when I woke up haha.
Old 13-08-2020, 04:57 PM
Knower
I think the male deity slept on the couch that night.