Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
davidmartin 👋...since the weekend has now passed.
I am wondering if you had sent out petitions, in regards to our conversations last week. & if you did what was the outcome.

Eagerly looking forward to a possible reply from you..Neil.

hi neil i did and got a sense of strength and empowerment in your direction
i didn't hear anything like a word or see anything but i did really try and kept getting the sense of real energy to overcome and strength and i'm feeling the same thing right now as i type this. unfortunately i'm bad at putting this stuff into words. it did feel really heart based, encouraging, feeling of ability to be able to do this without any doubts.
Old 24-08-2020, 11:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
hi neil i did and got a sense of strength and empowerment in your direction
i didn't hear anything like a word or see anything but i did really try and kept getting the sense of real energy to overcome and strength and i'm feeling the same thing right now as i type this. unfortunately i'm bad at putting this stuff into words. it did feel really heart based, encouraging, feeling of ability to be able to do this without any doubts.
Ok thanks for your reply, though as i had expected, nothing at all has changed here for me.
They are still here connected, intergrated & up to the same old same old.

Last edited by neil : 25-08-2020 at 06:16 AM.
Old 25-08-2020, 09:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Ok thanks for your reply, though as i had expected, nothing at all has changed here for me.
They are still here connected, intergrated & up to the same old same old.

hmm well will keep trying if there's even a teeny tiny bit of change then i believe complete change is attainable as well so suspect they don't even want that cause then you'd get the complete upper hand!
Old 25-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
hmm well will keep trying if there's even a teeny tiny bit of change then i believe complete change is attainable as well so suspect they don't even want that cause then you'd get the complete upper hand!
Yes "if they wanted".

Though as i said, they have a will, to be where they want to be. & their will is strong & powerful.
Also it is against Gods loving way that the will of any being should not be interfered with, & there are universal laws that negatively deal with any person who interferes with another persons free will.
And as i have previously mentioned so many times, even an angelic being will not harm another beings free will.
Only a lesser being will interfere with another persons free will. So then, who & what are the beings, that you are dealing with.

Any person that suggests to you, that a being can be removed from another. Then that person is deceiving you.
I have 100% absolute mind boggling proof of such. I have witnessed so very many such deceptions.
If these beings want you to believe that they can be or are moved on, then these beings will deceitfully fool you into believing such.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Master

ah but they can be removed without interfering with their free will
if the person manages to block them out so their presence is useless, then out of their own free will they will leave. all God did was strengthen the person to make them undesirable. this is a guess but its one way it could work without breaking any universal laws if they are such as you describe