Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Teiksma

Can studies of Theology halp me not to hate Christianity?

I am going to university this year to study Theology. Has anyone studied Theology? There are part history of religion course, part christian theology.
I am hoping that it will help me understand better... I have deep problem of hate. I dont want to hate, but I do. I dont know what to do. This hate is so deep in me.
How do you think - studies of Theology can help me or it will make things even worse?
Old 24-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Master
Do you hate or resent? What was your purpose in taking Theology?

Are you feeling resentful towards religion? Truth?
Old 24-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Guide

If you look up "The Pulse Technique" on YouTube and watch the video by Deb Cummings, you can address this issue with its featured energy transmission. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions, focusing on how the issue feels to you while the transmission is active. It will then begin to work within you to eliminate and clear all aspects of the issue, continuing after the transmission, until it eventually reaches the root cause and permanently terminates it.

The energy is entirely transparent in its processing, and you will basically only experience the benefits that unfold over time, as you eventually begin to feel lighter about the subject.

You can utilise this healing tool for anything that bothers you in your life. Simply replay the transmission for every item you wish to clear, and the energy will simply initiate another process for each item, to work on them all simultaneously.
Old 25-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Teiksma

Thank you, but I dont want to do things I dont understand.

I am interested in religions, all of them, but there are so much lectures about Christianity that I started to think - maybe it can help me...
And I HATE it, I cant stand it :( In my mind I know that everything thats happen have a purpose, but in my heart I wish Jesus was killed like a child or something else have happen and Christianity never existed.
I dont want to be hateful ;(
Old 25-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Master

The different religions are like the branches of a tree - and the trunk is Love.

Different religions for different people, but if you hate you are failing on your own religion...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Teiksma

I asked for help, not for a judgement. I know it is bad, I know. But as long as I am working to change it, it is not SO bad. I just dont know what to do.

It is like with hating russians, it was in my family, from childhood this hate. But now I am free from that hate. I can do it, I only have to work at it.
Old 25-07-2013, 10:42 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiksma
I asked for help, not for a judgement.

First thing, raise your awareness of your behavior ...
Learn to not be defensive, hateful & childish w/those who are trying their best to answer your question(s) with patience, grace & goodness of their heart ...
Please be aware that not only does a bad/unspiritual attitude harm the person you have lashed out at including the other two in the post "Question for those who are married" ...
It is rude & the negative energy projected from it hurts those who are empathic &/or in the midst of opening themself up spiritually ...
It also blocks you from seeing the answers placed in front of you ...

To answer your question, it won't be helpful & will probably be cause for more warmongering ...
As was said earlier, it is like a tree w/many branches ...
Interpretation = Christianity has many sects not just one to be studied ...
However, love is the root you have to dig for inside yourself ...
It definitely does not appear that Christianity is the cause of your hatred ...
Good luck w/your interpersonal issues ...
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ.
~ Mahatma Gandhi ~
Old 25-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Teiksma

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
if you hate you are failing on your own religion...

I dont think that I fail it, thats why I asked not to judge me. If I liked my hate I wouldnt asked for advice, I know I have problems. I know that I am not perfect and I dont want to be, I just want to be better. Thats why I asked. Thats all.
Old 25-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
?

Many will say it'll help or it's what God would want. But even though there were no universities in the days of old. There were MANY men who thought they had true knowledge and understanding of God and why we are here. and just like today, some parts of their beliefs were wrong. even though MANY who goes to those universities ,believe in Jesus ,it will STILL cost them their life. because they don't have total truth ,(1Tim. 2:3, For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth). Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3 and Psa. 83:18), wants us to follow his words ONLY, because it benefits us in many ways ,(2Tim. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness). Today it's so understandable why MANY hate Christianity ,many who calls themselves christians does MANY negative things.

that would turn a seeker away, Doing things like, speaking evil or lies against another ,(Exo. 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor). MANY “christians” argue , fight, and cause drama for or to other. This is NOT what followers of Jesus and servants of Jehovah God should do ,(Matt. 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God). Christians MUST let other see that they are glorifiers ,(if it's not a world ,i'm making it one ), of Jehovah God ,(Matt. 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven). By doing so ,they will gain the wisdom they need to help those who's spiritually seeking ,(Colo. 4:5,6 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man).

ANY question we may have, the TRUE answers are in the bible. know that true ministers aren't the ONLY ones who preach God's words. Jehovah God and Jesus also sends out other Sheeps to help us understand,(Mark 16:15-20). also see ,(Matt. 10:5-15), which showed Jesus sent his Apostles to HOUSES, (verse 12), witnessing about Jehovah's kingdom ,(V.7). Like today, some will want to be taught by them ,(V.13), and some won't! ,(V14). Either way, learning the truth by those who speak the truth because of Jehovah's HS ,and Jesus example ,(2Cor. 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ). will give us a true and better understanding of Jehovah God and his reasons for creating us. So with God's words, following Jesus, and help from those they send, your hatred will turn to love. peace
Old 25-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Master

Quote:
I dont think that I fail it, thats why I asked not to judge me. If I liked my hate I wouldnt asked for advice, I know I have problems. I know that I am not perfect and I dont want to be, I just want to be better. Thats why I asked. Thats all.

I wasn't judging you, nor anyone. I was making the general observation that whatever faith you follow, if you allow your heart to fill with hate, it totally undermines and devalues everything your faith stands for.

And as I also said, the different religions are like branches of a tree. Different faiths for different people, but all originating from the same source.

I think association with others of a different faith is good because then you get to understand them better and also you see that they are just the same as you.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com