Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Wow, thank you, guys.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Master
I wish I had a direct experience with Jesus

Oh well. I had one channel tell me that me and him were childhood friends in one of his "past lives". And I had someone else tell me that we were childhood friends in his life as Jesus.

But I don't know how much to trust this stuff. Not all psychics are real.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator
My mother was Christian. My father was devout Atheist. I grew up with not much "Church", but mother's simple prayers before bed. So I got to know Jesus in a simple child-like way, talked occasionally to Him in a simple childlike way....

Then I rejected Him. It makes me a bit sad to say that, but I did. I was focused on every-day life....well I don't know if "rejected" is the right word....I guess I put Him into a metaphorical locked Trunk which I then stored up in my attic. I simply couldn't handle "man-made Religion".

That went on for a long time Probably around 40-45 years.

Now and again I'd get Him out of that Trunk, and say a little prayer, secretly so no-one would hear! then put Him back again
(!)

OK.... recently I got Him out, gave Him a few hugs, and asked Him if I was forgiven for being a twerp all that time. My heart had arrived at a different place through experiences I had recently had.

There is a little church, an English country hamlet church, no bigger than a chapel, across my apple orchard. I have been there very often to say a prayer, give my thanks for this and that and to open my heart a bit more.
A few weeks ago I was in the little church, on my own. I'd just said my thanks (for things too numerous and beautiful to list here) and then in my usual simple way I said "OK dear Jesus, I'll have to go now. Thank you again for those things I have been given because they really made my life different."
When I "heard" a voice....not an actual literal voice, but clear words which suddenly sprang right up at the forefront of my mind. A gentle kind voice, totally out of the blue
"Stay a while. Let me help you"
My first thought was -What? But I turned and walked back to the altar, and as I did that I was flooded with a warmth of a light and fine heartfelt care and love. Like the sun's rays and a refreshing breeze right at the same time. And tears just poured out of me. Yet I was happy! This lasted less than a minute.
So was that Jesus Christ? I don't know, but I was moved a lot by this event.

And I'm surprised if it was, as I am by no means perfect.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator
My mother was Christian. My father was devout Atheist. I grew up with not much "Church", but mother's simple prayers before bed. So I got to know Jesus in a simple child-like way, talked occasionally to Him in a simple childlike way....

Then I rejected Him. It makes me a bit sad to say that, but I did. I was focused on every-day life....well I don't know if "rejected" is the right word....I guess I put Him into a metaphorical locked Trunk which I then stored up in my attic. I simply couldn't handle "man-made Religion".

That went on for a long time Probably around 40-45 years.

Now and again I'd get Him out of that Trunk, and say a little prayer, secretly so no-one would hear! then put Him back again
(!)

OK.... recently I got Him out, gave Him a few hugs, and asked Him if I was forgiven for being a twerp all that time. My heart had arrived at a different place through experiences I had recently had.

There is a little church, an English country hamlet church, no bigger than a chapel, across my apple orchard. I have been there very often to say a prayer, give my thanks for this and that and to open my heart a bit more.
A few weeks ago I was in the little church, on my own. I'd just said my thanks (for things too numerous and beautiful to list here) and then in my usual simple way I said "OK dear Jesus, I'll have to go now. Thank you again for those things I have been given because they really made my life different."
When I "heard" a voice....not an actual literal voice, but clear words which suddenly sprang right up at the forefront of my mind. A gentle kind voice, totally out of the blue
My first thought was -What? But I turned and walked back to the altar, and as I did that I was flooded with a warmth of a light and fine heartfelt care and love. Like the sun's rays and a refreshing breeze right at the same time. And tears just poured out of me. Yet I was happy! This lasted less than a minute.
So was that Jesus Christ? I don't know, but I was moved a lot by this event.

And I'm surprised if it was, as I am by no means perfect.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:33 PM
MYFIGO

Yes... I've had one. As I did healing one night, I was praying to GOD to help me bring healing to a young woman. I prayed that she was so sweet and kind and would he please help me.

I am reluctant to take part in belonging to a church and prayed only when I really needed something or sometimes was moved to pray as I gardened. But I wanted to do healing and felt God was necessary to bring it about, so I was quite willing to pray for others.

I next realized that I was being raised up from bed and then drawn to a figure standing in the distance. I thought, "This is strange! It's never happened before!"

I heard a male voice say, "Not this is what I'm talking about!"

Then I found myself standing 3 feet from Jesus. He said nothing, but I could see a circle of energy going from my heart into his and his body back into mine.

From that vision, I knew that he knows what is in our hearts and he is in all of us. As I was returned back to the healing, I heard him say, "You can do so much more!"

I have never been certain exactly how much more I can do, but each time I attempt to do healing and have a question of can I really do this, those words come back to me.

I keep thinking of the parable of the Mustard Seed. We can do all that he can do and more.

After having that vision, I knew I could go to see him if he could come to me. I visit with him each night and ask for healing for others. But I also tell him the big and little things of my life just like a friend.

The first few times I did this, I had all kinds of questions. After he answered the first few, I felt he had things covered and I had no need to ask any others. I just trusted him completely. I also must say that I felt the most amazing love from him... it was unlike anything I have ever experienced in my earthly life.

For the first week, I visualized going to see him and could feel the love each time. I would try to retain the feeling when I returned but I never could. Finally I understood that I needed to create that feeling within myself. It's very, very difficult to love everyone. I fall terribly short, but am so blessed to have experienced it. I'll keep trying.

I found it interesting that although my focus was on God, it was Jesus who came in person.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
When I "heard" a voice....not an actual literal voice, but clear words which suddenly sprang
right up at the forefront of my mind. A gentle kind voice, totally out of the blue

So was that Jesus Christ?
I don't know, but you were talking to him. :)
I've had both... telepathic complete sentences with passion
and pauses for emphasis...
another time an actual almost whispering Voice.

Both times, I had no question, it was my Creator, Father...and I was stunned and breathless...

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-04-2013, 01:43 AM
MIFIGO,
Thank you...very profound.

Yes, it is interesting Jesus came, I know what you mean.

Old 14-04-2013, 04:33 AM
sedago

The story of St Paul (then Saul) going to Damascus is a true image of a direct experience, a direct meeting with Christ. Just read it
Old 14-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Master

I'm loving this thread. Thank you, Miss H and to all the posters. It really feels good to read all of these....
Old 05-08-2013, 02:44 PM
StaroftheSea

Miss H - going by what you have said - yes indeed you are in close Communion with Jesus; as Jesus is God (The Holy Trinity). All are the Divine Holy "One"; you are Blessed and beautifully Blessed if you converse with Jesus through your Life!