Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-03-2013, 01:24 AM
Master
The Christ Self is the True self

I should have added this in my "Godhead-Trinity Thread". I talked about how God operates in Creation and how Creation is a part of God, etc.

Richard Rohr, my inspiration and spiritual idol says that Christ manifested at the Big Bang as the universe. I wrote in an earlier post that whereas John the Baptist was unconscious of the Christ within him. Jesus was "Christ-conscious"

This is to acknowledge some of the Truths spoken here by many of you I forget the names. One that comes to mind is Psycolice.

I wrote in an earlier post how Christ is also the universal light of God manifested in a human body. This light is individualized as the Soul.

We are all spirits, inherently free-moving beings of thought and energy. But our Soul is our True Self. The soul is where God greets God.

The Soul is our psyche in Greek which means your soul is the image of God. The image is Christ.

When the Bible says- "Jesus is the only begotten Son" it means that Jesus' inner being, the Christ is the only begotten. I think MOST of you Metaphysics and Esoteric know this. It also means that Jesus was the only Human Being (Son) born with the awareness of his Christ Self and acted upon it. And there have been many before Jesus who through some means or mediumship learned their Christ-Self like the Buddha, Moses, Socrates, etc.

The Christ-Buddha-God Self is the reflection of God in us .It is the Soul which spreads like a butterfly as the Universal Soul when realized. It becomes one with the Universe and Creation. The spirit, your existence is always in some state or another whether in Heaven or on Earth, but your soul once evolved spreads it's consciousness through the whole Universe!

When Richard Rohr the Franciscan says in his book- "Jesus completely realized he was the Son of God-the Christ his True Self when he resurrected from the dead" is the boldest thing a True Contemplative Mediator can say!

This is a personal intuitive realization of a modern day teacher who is also a Traditionalist Catholic. A Catholic is the true sense of the word! A Universalist.
Old 27-03-2013, 05:33 AM
goldie08

There have been great spiritual beings throughout the centuries who have led the people. And we are all "Gods in the making" so to speak. The Master Jesus came to show us the way to realizing our divine nature. That is our soul work. I have always had great respect for Paramhansa Yogananda who created the Self Realization Fellowship, you may have heard of him.

John 10, v 34: "Ye are Gods." Spiritual enlightenment belongs to the world and all peoples.
Old 27-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Lapis Lazuli

Excellent post, and full of Truth! Thanks!!!
Old 28-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Master
Yes. I have heard of Paramahansa Yogananda. I used to be obsessed with him for years. I know every terminology and teaching he presented. I didn't feel fulfilled with him so I have been searching until I have come to an understanding from reading the lives of other Mystics and now my own experience.

There is a Trappist Monk named Thomas Keating you may enjoy and a man named Richard Rohr.
Old 28-03-2013, 12:46 AM
Quagmire

You believe what resonate with you, like I believe what resonate with me; that is how truth works. Jesus said no one will know who he is; so it is quite bold for anyone to state who he were. I can only state who I believe he were. You see your true Self through the Christ Self while someone like me see my Self with no labels on it; and the beauty is that we both are equally true in our view of our Self. But I agree with you if you suggest that the teachings of Jesus was to be your Self; if you need labels to see your Self then that is fine with me.
Old 28-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
You believe what resonate with you, like I believe what resonate with me; that is how truth works. Jesus said no one will know who he is; so it is quite bold for anyone to state who he were. I can only state who I believe he were. You see your true Self through the Christ Self while someone like me see my Self with no labels on it; and the beauty is that we both are equally true in our view of our Self. But I agree with you if you suggest that the teachings of Jesus was to be your Self; if you need labels to see your Self then that is fine with me.

...Which, "self"?

The true self apart from the, "construct"of space/time?

Or, the apparent self within it, replete with the early reptilian brain as well as what is evolved?
In,"The Matrix"
Perhaps you are not inclined to make such distinctions, though they are evident.
However, those returning from the other side repeat over and over how there are distinctions.

"Angels, what are they?"
http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

"The Reptilian Brain"
http://www.myshrink.com/counseling-theory.php?t_id=86

"The Ego, the Worst Confidence Trick"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d0vtFja9GE&feature=related

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 28-03-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 29-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Master
As example:
In the Headlines today:

- North Korea readies rockets after U.S. show of force

- Russia warns against military activity near North Korea

- Iran, North Korea, Syria block U.N. arms trade treaty

- U.S. flies stealth bombers over South Korea in warning to North

The equivilent of the Gorilla thumping it's chest in a display of Ego, the Buffalo pawing the ground in aggression, or the Rattlesnake shaking it's tail.

This is not the real world, nor the true reality and situation, but, a fallen one.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 31-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Master
Today is Easter!

Celebrate the rebirth of your consciousness today! Christmas was the Birth of Christ-Consciousness in us all in the beginning. Let us be reborn into Christ Consciousness on Easter!

I am going to my monastery today to meditate on the Christ-Buddha-consciousness.

It is a wonderful thing that when the Source, God the Father created all of us He created us out of Himself. He poured his entire Self inwardly as the Word or the Christ. The Christ Self, God the Son is poured into all spiritual beings that were created in heaven. And then God poured out his God-Self into all Creation as a Christ-consciousness.

That Christ, that Son is the head of our being. What a gift God gave us! He gave us the capacity to participate in the divine life and to be a Co-creator and member of the Godhead.

All of this truth is demonstrated in the life of Jesus who was a full incarnation of the Christ Consciousness. Jesus shows us the Christ Self, God the Son in a Trinitarian sense. That was Jesus' contribution to human religion and spiritual tradition. His Trinitarian sense of God which is our participation and active relationship with God in us and us in God.

And let us remember today is the day that the Scriptures were fulfilled by this chosen one, this world savior. This divine messenger fulfilled his mission that God gave him and showed that it was perfect with the resurrection.

Let us all work to resurrect our minds, bodies, and souls into the Christ.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:54 AM
erinbell

Thank you for this!! :)
Old 05-08-2013, 04:22 PM
StaroftheSea

Jesus has written in His Scriptures that anyone who does not believe in Him will never see the Kingdom of Heaven (God) through Him.

Literally.

Mark 8:31 and 9

Then He began to teach them that the Son of Man must undergo great suffering and be rejected by the Elders, the chief priests and the scribes and be killed and after three days rise again. He said all this quite openly. And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke him. But turning and looking at His Disciples, Jesus rebuked Peter and said "get behind me satan, for you are setting your mind not on divine things but on human things".

Jesus called the crowd with His Disciples and said to them "If you want to become my followers let them deny themselves and take up their Cross and follow me. For those who want to save their life for my sake, and for the sake of the Gospel, will save it. For what will it profit them to gain the whole world and forfeit their life? Indeed what can they give in return for their life?

Those who are ashamed of Me and of My Words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of them The Son of Man will also be ashamed when He comes in the Glory of His Father with the Holy Angels.

And Jesus said to them: "Truly I tell you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the Kingdom of God has come with power".