Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Bluegreen

It happened several times in my life, always the same male voice.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:42 PM
lily of the valley

It happened to me just the other day, I heard what I thought was my husband's voice, calling out my name and ran to see what it was he wanted. Lately his health hasn't been so great and so I thought something happened. When I went into the bedroom to see what's going on, I realized he was half asleep. Asked him if called out to me and his answer was no......I could have sworn it was him.....hmmm
Old 05-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Master
There is more to reality than meets the eye... (ear).

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Scattered Sheep

When you call on the name of Yahushua Messiah you shall be saved.

I have a great interest in this topic. We are called out by YHWH. If it is audible or not, no matter. What really matter's is are you His chosen? Did He call you?
Old 04-08-2013, 12:45 PM
StaroftheSea

Did You Hear Someone Call Your Name?

This occurred on a supermarket line today while chatting with a Lovely Lady, another couple and the guy serving us all; ".........." I turned around and no-one was calling anyone and no-one I knew was there.

In bed a few weeks ago I heard my name being called; no-one in person had called my name.

My birth name was called out recently when being forgiven sins before commencement of The Holy Rosary.

At the end of the Holy Rosary conversing with Our Lady Mary and Jesus I hear my name on occasions.

Thank you for this; I will read (Saint) Samuel's Reading.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:02 PM
StaroftheSea

One "knows" Jesus/God's Heavenly voice from evil/satan; through being in Communion with Jesus/God through Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus or directly with Jesus.

I have chosen "Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus from my Soul" as I get on better with females than males and have always done ie I have always felt more deeply for females in particular 'Mothers' than males. Yet I love my Brothers in Christ just have a closer rapall with Women and Girls.

Second of all, each time God/Jesus has called my name; both birth name and married name, I have been so joyous in Spirit with the exception of when I was told to get rid of a negative situation this year. I was told firmly twice or I would have difficulty carrying out my callings. I have worked on this. Jesus before the situation as time is running out for me.

Yes one always knows when it is Jesus/God and Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus and one's own Guardian Angels through Jesus.