Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2015, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull
It would make everyone safer, because there would not be just a few targets to focus on.

Unfortunately though, this group of barbarian Muslims must be met with force, not passive resistance. Hopefully, the more rational Muslims will do the confronting. Also a major reformation of Islam is long overdue.

1. Not everybody is playing this stupid game.

2. Rational Muslims are being killed, 1000's upon 1000's due to this. Their death toil dominates within this situation.

3. The World need's a major reform, not just one religion or people!

4. What you have just stated is not the solution.

That's all that needs to be said.
Old 15-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Suspended
Experiencer
ex-President Bill Clinton

In an appearance with “Late Night” host Seth Meyers, former President Bill Clinton said that the terrorists who attacked the offices of Charlie Hebdo last week exemplify the “world’s greatest double standard.”

This was the former president’s first television appearance in the aftermath of the Paris attack.

“You read the profile of the two guys most prominently involved in the killing and how they got sucked into this by somebody essentially using religion and religious politics to advocate the world’s greatest double standard,” Clinton told the late night host.

“If you come to our country, we won’t let you worship the way you want. We won’t let you say what you want. They won’t let you do what you want to do,” Clinton continued. “However we have come to your country, therefore we have a right to do whatever we want to do, including kill you if you make us mad.”
Old 16-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull
In an appearance with “Late Night” host Seth Meyers, former President Bill Clinton said that the terrorists who attacked the offices of Charlie Hebdo last week exemplify the “world’s greatest double standard.”

This was the former president’s first television appearance in the aftermath of the Paris attack.

“You read the profile of the two guys most prominently involved in the killing and how they got sucked into this by somebody essentially using religion and religious politics to advocate the world’s greatest double standard,” Clinton told the late night host.

“If you come to our country, we won’t let you worship the way you want. We won’t let you say what you want. They won’t let you do what you want to do,” Clinton continued. “However we have come to your country, therefore we have a right to do whatever we want to do, including kill you if you make us mad.”

Here are the list of countries america has invaded and bombed in the last 50 or so years! and in the process losing american lives and 1000's of civilians from other countries.

Vietnam - 1965-1968, Iran (1980, 1987-1988), Libya (1981, 1986, 1989, 2011), Lebanon (1983), Kuwait (1991), Iraq (1991-2011, 2014-), Somalia (1992-1993, 2007-), Bosnia (1995), Saudi Arabia (1991, 1996), Afghanistan (1998, 2001-), Sudan (1998), Kosovo (1999), Yemen (2000, 2002-), Pakistan (2004-) and now Syria.

Whether its about liberating these countries or some other agenda. The fact of the matter is, when civilians die in the 1000's upon 1000's. This creates a negative reaction, the only people that can liberate are the people themselves! You have to look at it from the perception of the other side at times.

Like i stated before its the world that needs a reform not just one religion or people. The fact of the matter is, more Muslims have died during these conflicts. More civilians, just going about there everyday lives. And i did not witness a million people marching holding hands for the children/people of Palestine. Everyday people are nothing but pawns, in the greater scheme of things.

If people continue to die on both sides, this conflict will never end. It will just continue to cycle throughout time. I would say this thread is probably in the top-5 most ignorant threads i have come across on this forum!

This is a spiritual forum, we have people here from many religions and spiritual believes. I don't think your behavior and intentions behind your posts are correct! And also the other posters on this thread.

If there is going to be any place that represents a standard and sets a example, this is one of those places. There are Jewish people who refused to go into the armed forces in Israel, and they are put in jail. They are setting a example!

I don't agree with this thread, or it's intentions. I don't think the timing of it is correct, in general people need to set a example on here.
Old 16-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Master
Set an example to who?

The point of this thread is that the people here are angry about the murder of innocent humans because of religious fanaticism. People who advocate God on the one hand and kill with the other are simplistic idiots - its as simple as that. They get this feeling that their values are being undermined and so they choose to slaughter innocent humans. Their values stink in the first place!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 16-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Set an example to who?

The point of this thread is that the people here are angry about the murder of innocent humans because of religious fanaticism. People who advocate God on the one hand and kill with the other are simplistic idiots - its as simple as that. They get this feeling that their values are being undermined and so they choose to slaughter innocent humans. Their values stink in the first place!

Set a example for the people of the future, because if people carry on with these type of attitudes nothing is going to be resolved! and ordinary people on both sides will continue to suffer. Everyday ordinary people are just pawns within this situation on both sides. And if you think this is just about religious beliefs, you are really narrow minded and stupid. 10 people died in Paris, how many children and innocent people died in Palestine awhile back. Was you angry about that..? or could you not empathize with those people...?

And like i have just stated before more innocent Muslims have died as a result of this cycling conflict. If you want to talk about values, what is the value of human lives. There are robotic drones killing people in other countries every single month, but that get's overlooked and not even reported. And if you disagree with somebodies values, let the people liberate themselves! that's what has happened throughout history!

So i am sorry mate, it's not as simple as that. That's easy for you to say something like, from your comfortable position! what have you done to today..? are feeling comfortable..? DON'T TELL ME, that's it is as simple as that! Because it's clearly not as simple as that, and this conflict runs deep on so many levels.

I don't think this thread is correct, the timing or its intentions. And it does not take a rocket scientist to see why.

People need to set a example, and stop the cycle!
Old 16-01-2015, 02:03 AM
Master
If you put things in perspective it's easy to see that the whole thing is a huge over-reaction to a very innocent cartoon.
Old 16-01-2015, 05:27 AM
TesseLated

Murder is murder...they need to change.

Those people were sitting in their office doing their job that they had every right to do.

Plain and simple. Bottom line. Call a thing for what it is....that's the beginning of change...to recognize the behavior..

.....not deny it/rationalize/explain it away.
Old 16-01-2015, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated
Murder is murder...they need to change.

Those people were sitting in their office doing their job that they had every right to do.

Plain and simple. Bottom line. Call a thing for what it is....that's the beginning of change...to recognize the behavior..

.....not deny it/rationalize/explain it away.

zactamondo .
Old 16-01-2015, 06:59 AM
Master
The whole world may need reform; but some parts of it need it more than others - namely Islam and its antiquated religion, politics and social order.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The whole world may need reform; but some parts of it need it more than others - namely Islam and its antiquated religion, politics and social order.

Social order..? haha.

Where do you get your information from, and how do you produce a picture of the world in your mind..? how do you come to think the sort of things you do..?

By watching the news..? Or maybe it was the slanted bias history lessons that we had to sit through in school..? but yes, i am aware that maybe you was not brought up in this country.

So listen Honza...

Yes in a way all religions are antiquated, they are the root cause of discrimination, racism and just about everything else, because they have been manipulated and edited in order to create just that! This is not just about one religion, you seem to have some sort of vendetta against Islam. 60 million people died during world war II, they say that 6 million Jews where killed. They where not killed by Muslims Honza, that's a fact.

For 400 years black African's where subjected to slavery "And only god knows how many where killed", and they also was not by Muslims Honza. I don't think a Muslim country has invaded another country for over 300 years, accept for the time when Iraq was funded by the west to go and invade Iran. This war on terrorism is a war nobody can win, because there is no real war. You have people going mental because, 1 million people died in Iraq! 1 million civilians died in Iraq. Families ruined, futures taken completely apart! because of a illegal war. There was no weapons of mass destruction mate, and even if there was! there are many countries around the world with such capabilities. I gave you the statistics before of all these liberation wars that have probably seen in excess of million's of people die since the end of the world wars.

If you are spirituality aware, as a man! as a man i think you also need to be more aware of the world. We are being played like pawns, most people who look at things with a open mind can see this. What is happening in Israel/Palestine right now is worse than what is happening in any other country in Islam or whatever, but people can't seem to understand this. We are living in the age of deception my friend, and its time you woke up! There is one man i do know for fact was real in religion. And that's Jesus Christ, and he was killed because he wanted everybody to be aware and not powerless, i doubt he even liked religion, definitely not the religion they preach today.......that's why he was killed.

This is not about pointing the finger at one religion, this is not about hating people!!! This is about being more aware, of how we are all played. Its the average joe that suffers all around the world, we are the ones who die during wars, starve when there is no food, and go broke when their are no jobs. And we are the ones that are manipulated by the media and other powers that be to think certain way or endorse a certain action..............it cannot happen without us!

Its time people started to become aware, because its the only way we will win.
Closed Thread