Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-05-2021, 07:47 PM
Master
Healing for my mom and family(Covid)

Hi everyone

Sadly i lost my aunt yesterday to covid and her husband has covid too but he has no symptoms yet but they tested him and came back positive. There Son, my cousin was rushed to the hospital after feeling very weak(he has it for 10 days that he felt sick) and he is very sick but is doing better since he got some oxygen, thank God.

Before we knew my aunt had covid me and my mom had to help her cause she was weak. She could not stand up or walk and we picked her up and had to contact with her. She did not have symptoms of covid other than being weak and we did not think about covid so we did not wear our masks.

She started to cough a lot a day later and just got weaker then we knew it might be covid and she got tested and was confirmed today she had covid so i am pretty convinced me and my mom have covid.

When they tested my uncle they tested us too cause we been in contact with them but it was only 2 days after we came in contact with them but heard that one should get tested when one has symptoms or at least 5 days after.

Anyway i am afraid the my mom and my uncle which have breathing problems will be in serious trouble and would love for some prayers and healing for them and my other family members who also had some contact with them.

Thank you and God bless!!
Old 13-05-2021, 08:31 PM
Master
Anthony, sending prayers. I hope everything will be fine for your mum, uncle and family.
Old 13-05-2021, 09:04 PM
Administrator
Sending Healing And Positive Thoughts out to You All

Namaste
Old 13-05-2021, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Anthony, sending prayers. I hope everything will be fine for your mum, uncle and family.

At the moment everyone is still okay other than Mourning my aunts death atm.

Thank you for your prayers!!
Old 13-05-2021, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Sending Healing And Positive Thoughts out to You All

Thank you very much!!!
Old 13-05-2021, 11:31 PM
Master
Sending prayers for healing the hearts and bodies of all.
Old 14-05-2021, 10:41 AM
Elfin

Hi.... I sent a message of prayer to you , your lovely aunt ,and your family before .. don't know where it went ..
But I hold you all in my prayers ...
With love...
Old 14-05-2021, 03:08 PM
asearcher

I've prayed for them and for you too. Hoping everything works out.
Old 14-05-2021, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Sending prayers for healing the hearts and bodies of all.

Thank you so much!!
Old 14-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.... I sent a message of prayer to you , your lovely aunt ,and your family before .. don't know where it went ..
But I hold you all in my prayers ...
With love...

That is very nice of you and really appreciate it, Thank you!!!