Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-12-2020, 02:56 PM
No on the Gems --but I have seen them before.
Once you've seen one...lol! Hahahaha

I know, a solar flare is like if the sun's an ant ----not even the size of half a leg!
Well, as it dissipates out ---OK, maybe bigger than an ant's leg.
I make this up.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2020, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
always my pleasure - cheers, bottoms up and salud!
Slainte --see how cool I am.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2020, 03:23 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
No on the Gems --but I have seen them before.
Once you've seen one...lol! Hahahaha

I know, a solar flare is like if the sun's an ant ----not even the size of half a leg!
Well, as it dissipates out ---OK, maybe bigger than an ant's leg.
I make this up.

My favorite is the Perseids. Not quite as many per hour as Geminids but more colorful, more fireballs and it's in the middle of August.

I caught the 2001 Leonids and that was a storm, not a shower. I was easily seeing a dozen per minute. The next cycle for the Leonid meteor storm starts in 2028 (it's roughly every 33 years). I caught the tail-end of the 1999 cycle and that was a bust over North America but spectacular in Europe and the Middle East, but the 2001 Leonids put on a great show over North America.

Getting back to solar flares there was a big one last week and it was supposed to produce Northern Lights well into the mid-latitudes of the U.S. It was a bust. Crystal clear skies and no aurora.
Old 14-12-2020, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrolopology
Turns out, the upcoming 2020 solar flare is a big deal. I just read about it and I'm pretty excited now. Get ready!

Always have to consider the source. Anyone can have website and call it whatever they want. There is no solar flare any where in any galaxy that would expand ---in any signifcant way--- to reach the whole galaxy at speed-of-radition and expect that to happen all on on day.

I knew it was mindless bunk soon as read the 'whole galaxy' the reference site.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 14-12-2020, 07:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Slainte --see how cool I am.

You sure are!
Old 14-12-2020, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Now this is beer and at $6.99 a six pack it's an amazing steal. Some of the best beer out there bar none. https://www.yuengling.com/wp-content...-bottlecap.jpg
If I see it for sale I'll give it a try.
Old 14-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Now this is beer and at $6.99 a six pack it's an amazing steal. Some of the best beer out there bar none.
https://www.yuengling.com/wp-content...-bottlecap.jpg
What? And when were you gonna tell ME about this?
Gotta gettit this WEEK! I'll open one in the parking lot and if it's
as good as you say, I'll go in and get a case! I actually trust you.
Accept when it comes to telling me before Bobjob.

Ah, not out West yet - Molson's is trying to get it out here, tho...I'll keep checking.

Old 14-12-2020, 09:17 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
What? And when were you gonna tell ME about this?
Gotta gettit this WEEK! I'll open one in the parking lot and if it's
as good as you say, I'll go in and get a case! I actually trust you.
Accept when it comes to telling me before Bobjob.

Ah, not out West yet - Molson's is trying to get it out here, tho...I'll keep checking.

It's brewed in Pottsville, PA population 13,000. Saaalute!

I discovered it when I was in Syracuse and would go to Binghamton, NY to catch the Binghamton Mets. They sold it at the stadium. I love minor league ball. At the time (2008-2012) seats right behind the dugout were only a few bucks and a beer and dog was only a few bucks. With parking it was a fun night for under $15 a head and I'd get to see all the up and coming talent.
Old 15-12-2020, 03:33 AM
Master
Quote:
You Brits, you think we Americans drink a lot of Bud, eh?
Well, no one here would.
We would have English, German, Mexican, or Craft beers - cuz we're way cooler than your average football fan....
we that look at the planets*, I mean.

*Notice how I brought it all back on topic ----planets!!!!!

Mexican beer?

Corona beer almost disappeared when COVID-19 came on the scene.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-12-2020, 07:14 AM
Now we gotta stop...too far off topic...bad impression for the new guy.
Sorry, Astro.
It did all relate to breaking out some beer to watch the Jupiter and Saturn, tho.

Today, the 15th, is the best day after sunset to try to see them getting closer til the 21st. SW sky.