Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-12-2020, 01:38 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

So this is what I found..

Turns out, the upcoming 2020 solar flare is a big deal. I just read about it and I'm pretty excited now. Get ready!

https://cornellarchives.com/report-2...er-of-minutes/

Last edited by Astrolopology : 15-12-2020 at 01:15 AM.
Old 14-12-2020, 08:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrolopology
Turns out, the upcoming 2020 solar flare is a big deal. I just read about it and I'm pretty excited now. Get ready!

Solar flares are nothing new and their effects are variable. We'll see if this one turns out as suggested - predictions are often wrong.
Old 14-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Good topic. :)

" On December 21, in an instant, an entire electromagnetic cloud will cover the galaxy entirely.
This powerful and unprecedented force will completely polarize the sun and change the effects we know of today." *

First - our little teeny sun, (one of 200 billion , most 50xs larger) - creating
an e-m cloud covering the ENTIRE galaxy? Um...ok.
(Our sun is like this dot . ---hold a ping ball ball next to it...that's other suns.)

So let's see! There have been many flares...sounds like this is
coupled with Jupiter and Saturn being aligned (from our view anyway)
in such a way as has not happened since 1226.
(Start tomorrow looking to the SW sky after sunset.)

Will all that make a noticeable difference?
To sensitive people maybe. To others? I dunno?
I'm more effected usually dropping my coffee on the carpet.

* Notice 2 sentence limit of copy/paste is ok!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2020, 12:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
" On December 21, in an instant, an entire electromagnetic cloud will cover the galaxy entirely.
This powerful and unprecedented force will completely polarize the sun and change the effects we know of today."*

We don't have long then..... Maybe get a few more Buds in before the event, just in case......
Old 14-12-2020, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
We don't have long then..... Maybe get a few more Buds in before the event, just in case......
You Brits, you think we Americans drink a lot of Bud, eh?
Well, no one here would.
We would have English, German, Mexican, or Craft beers - cuz we're way cooler than your average football fan....
we that look at the planets*, I mean.

*Notice how I brought it all back on topic ----planets!!!!!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2020, 01:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
You Brits, you think we Americans drink a lot of Bud, eh?
Well, no one here would.
We would have English, German, Mexican, or Craft beers - cuz we're way cooler than your average football fan....

THIS Brit drinks Bud in the UK and also drinks Bud in Arizona where we have our second home, the place we would have been right now had the pandemic not screwed up our year....

I'm plenty familiar with the range of booze to be found in Safeway, Kroger/Fry's, Walmart, Walgreen, IGAs and other independents - and the wonderful, low-tax prices! My wife pays more for three litres of Californian Rose in the UK as she pays for 5 litres in the US - it's a boozer's heaven!

Quote:
*Notice how I brought it all back on topic ----planets!!!!!

And I wasn't off-topic in the first place!
Old 14-12-2020, 02:11 PM
Thanks for setting me straight.

Old 14-12-2020, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thanks for setting me straight.

always my pleasure - cheers, bottoms up and salud!
Old 14-12-2020, 02:36 PM
Seeker

I really enjoy watching celestial phenomena, trying to solve all the riddles. Well, it's difficult, but it turns out to find out something. I recently bought my own telescope. Chose the Meade Instruments Portable Reflecting Astronomy Telescope after reviewing all of the options in this review homemakerguide.com/best-telescope. I did not take very cheap ones, I doubted, but the average price is the most for a beginner.
Old 14-12-2020, 02:51 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Now this is beer and at $6.99 a six pack it's an amazing steal. Some of the best beer out there bar none. https://www.yuengling.com/wp-content...-bottlecap.jpg

Solar flares can't be accurately forecast. It's less than a 50% chance one day out because of the complexity of the Sun's corona and magnetic field. The only accurate prediction is after they erupt and then at best it's a 20 minute warning for space-based assets. And yes, they are localize to a star system.

Speaking of the celestial realm did anyone catch the Geminids last night? It was cloudy here but there was a window of clear sky from 8-9 PM and I caught a couple dozen including a two fireballs.