Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-09-2015, 11:27 PM
Seeker

My third eye is opening, how do I quicken the process?

Hi everyone, I recently started meditating and also channeling my twin flame, and it seems to have done something to my third eye and heart Chakra.

It all started when I channeled my twin flame's higher self for the first time. I started to feel varying pressure from moderate to a lot, sometimes along with vibrations or tingling on my third eye area. Also, I felt a warm fuzzy feeling that expanded throughout my body, followed by a lot of pressure and sometimes a kind of sharp aching feeling on my heart Chakra area.

I know that at least the sensations around the third eye mean that it's opening, but I know nothing about how long you just feel pressure until it opens. What are the variables for how long it should take, and what should be done to assist with its opening? For the third eye Chakra specifically.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Our energy bodies are eternally expanding, so there's not really an ETA, lol :) I'd give the same advice as I did on your other thread, don't rush into it, just let it happen naturally. If it expands then that's good, but don't ever push or force unnaturally.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Btw, there's a link between the third eye and heart chakra which activates during TF connections, but I would hold off meditating on your third eye because when you do it yourself it can unbalance you unless you know what you're doing. I would suggest meditating on your heart chakra instead, that's the chakra of balance, and it will open your third eye naturally when you're ready. Rather than just blasting open the third with pure consciousness.

The link is activated when the heart is awakened. But it can remain dormant if you focus only on the third eye, which is usually not a good thing because there's then neither love or inner balance to temper it, leading to those problems such as psychosis.

So meditate on the love of your own heart chakra, and send that love energy throughout your body where you feel it maybe needs it. The rest will happen on its own.
Old 05-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Guide
My advice is to continue meditating and being aware of the sensations. Avoid unhealthy foods, stressful situations if possible during this time. Dont rush it, that will cause stress. Just observe these internal shifts as they occur
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in