Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-03-2024, 07:07 PM
Guide
Humans are heroes

Hello forum,

I would like to talk about the visual/mental illusion that humans are weak and sinful, poor beings.

Humans fall weak because:

They don’t even know where they are (what is this place called “universe”?).
They feel pain and this is quite scary.
They get demoralized and feel emotional pain.
They get ill, handicapped, and they die which are also quite scary.
They suffer from paranormal and subconscious problems e.g. demons, devils, cruel fake gods, ghosts, etc.
They ignore God’s love for them. This is because of the illusion that earth is a cruel place (e.g. storms, earthquakes, etc.) and because of the above problems and the problem of evil.

In these conditions, I believe that it is normal to fall weak an commit faults.

Looked this way, all humans are heroes to me and I love all of them.

You may also may want to see my post on "healing a bad person":

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=148456

Last edited by green1 : 05-03-2024 at 08:05 PM.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:37 PM
Administrator
Not All humans are weak some sail through Life with nothing,
others suffer through different Ailments with strength

Namaste
Old 05-03-2024, 08:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
In my opinion, there is no need for negativity unless it is caused by something.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I agree. There are very special people that have 'nothing' and are happy.
And you're right, also with suffering, (I know a friend's daughter with 43 yrs of suffering and countless, countless operations
and flubs...and she is still chipper, kind and positive...and is so intelligent and so loving and psychic! Sure she sleeps
20 hrs a day for 30 yrs...but still.

I stub my toe and wanna trash my house! (Kidding....or am I?)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I agree. There are very special people that have 'nothing' and are happy....
Yes some people are strong but this doesn't prove that negativity is not caused by weakness caused by some problems IMO.

It all comes down to the following question IMO:
Would someone commit negativity without reason?
I don't think so because I just don't feel the need for committing negativity.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:25 PM
Hi, I'm not seeing the point, green ...to start a thread on Humans being heroes ...but then negativity seems to be the topic, now.
Wannna explain where you're going with this?

I was not aware we were ''proving'' negativity is or is not caused by weakness and problems.
What am I missing here?

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi, I'm not seeing the point, green ...to start a thread on Humans being heroes ...but then negativity seems to be the topic, now.
Wannna explain where you're going with this?
Sure:
Heroes face difficulties and negativity is caused by difficulties (IMO).
You see the logic I hope so.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Sure:
Heroes face difficulties and negativity is caused by difficulties (IMO).
You see the logic I hope so.
OK. But, negativity can be caused by a bad attitude, period...as in, the person can be healthy and wealthy, and be a critical, hurtful, vindictive creep...no politicians mentioned.

I guess I'm not seeing the point of saying neg is caused by difficulty...it sure can be, granted.
Anyway I'd rather be talking about how people can be positive....turn that frown upside down. :)
Knowing you, I think you would too!

Old 06-03-2024, 06:51 AM
Guide
Quote:
OK. But, negativity can be caused by a bad attitude, period...as in, the person can be healthy and wealthy, and be a critical, hurtful, vindictive creep...no politicians mentioned.

OK. But IMO humans can still be heroes because of the difficulties listed in my original post. In addition, ignoring God's love and our true nature are also serious difficulties.

Last edited by green1 : 06-03-2024 at 07:38 AM.
Old 06-03-2024, 08:37 AM
Master
I respect the opinions of others here, and the original post, we all have our own perspectives and I will share mine.

I do not believe in the concept of “sin,” to me there is no such thing as sin. Many who believe in “sin” refer to the Adam and Eve story as the original sinners. They may even see Adam and Eve as “weak” but I do not. The God I embrace can not be disobeyed, because everything in existence is setup for us to return to God. Everything, the good, the bad, and the ugly, works for God, in my opinion.

Good and bad are human concepts; one person’s terrorist is another person’s freedom fighter. I believe that human beings are courageous to even take a birth here on Earth, and any perceived weakness serves us to pursue confidence in our strength. It is difficult to know one without the other. In my opinion what we call “weakness” is a misinterpretation of what may be reorganizing to gather strength.

Human beings are extremely resilient and we bounce back from tremendous odds against us, including poverty and suffering. My own life, and many who I have known, are a testament to that. Whether we perceive it as weakness or strength is just a matter of changing our attitude. But as I have said; I do respect others points of view on this. The perception of this is in how we see ourselves.