Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-02-2024, 05:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
... but worry I may have been someone really bad!
What would make you happier, that you have been a bad person, or that you haven't been?

I don't know why I am asking. Perhaps it is better you keep the answer to yourself.
Old 21-02-2024, 05:47 PM
Master
All it does is give me a reason for why I am unable to access any memories of them as they may be too much of a shock for me to handle.(I hold much guilt for any wrongs I have done in my present life so may be too much of a burden,or my soul is new to the human form)
Old 21-02-2024, 05:59 PM
Master

In that case Podshell, you might actually be someone who COULD benefit from a PLR. I'll need some time to think this through, but I might get back with you on that one.
Old 21-02-2024, 06:07 PM
Master
Cheers-I did try hard through an instruction tape once but zilch,perhaps the time is approaching to find out.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:24 PM
Knower
I am going to come back to the aubject of money / payment mentioned up-thread, and that Cayce didn't take money for his services.

Now, I do have conflicting feelings about that, because I think that helping - really helping - can't have a price, and the use of a spiritual talent should be given, not sold.

However, I also think that whenever you spend time and energy on something, it should be remunerated. In our materialistic world right now, often this would translate as- well, money.

So the idea of donations comes up, and it is not a bad one, especially if the money is not needed for immediate survival and can be donated on, like described.

Unfortunately, if you make helping a career and you depend on that income to sustain you, a new factor enters the equation - the pitfall of greed. I think a lot of people with initially good intentions fell into that trap, becoming greedy, and then needing to be more and more spectacular to keep paying customers coming, therefore swapping any actual talent that may have been there with theatrics and cons. (thereby giving everyone else a bad name)

Now, a thought has crossed my mind - money itself is an energy that should be allowed to flow. Most of us (me included) don't have enough trust that if that energy is unimpeded and allowed to flow freely, it will at any moment bring us exactly what we need, no more, no less.

But trying to hold on to it will stem the flow and it won't allow for the next good thing to arrive at your doorstep.

Since this is a theory I've heard (and thought it makes sense), but I am not yet able to just let myself be carried by that flow, I'mma gonna hold on to the job I have, it provides me with enough to feel safe and comfortable - and so I can afford to allow donations if I ever get to that point...
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Now, a thought has crossed my mind - money itself is an energy that should be allowed to flow. Most of us (me included) don't have enough trust that if that energy is unimpeded and allowed to flow freely, it will at any moment bring us exactly what we need, no more, no less.

I may need some time to consider the idea that money is an energy. It's a fascinating line of thought. However I do believe that if the spirit world wants to make sure we get what we need, then discreetly helping us find a solid reliable job would be a pretty big favor.
Old 22-02-2024, 12:19 AM
Master

Hm. I was reading that page on the A.Records and had a realization. Those records are continously updated. There is no reason or argument, that I have read as yet, that a reading have to be of a past life. It could be of the current life. If THAT works, we take a hard right turn with this concept, as a past life reading can't be judged but a present life reading very much so. Now there is a type of reading that would be hair raising for reader, subject and everyone else watching. I have a feeling some readers are already doing this, either they realise it or not.
Old 22-02-2024, 01:10 AM
Master

Karma i knew a taoist master once who asked for a small token of money in return for what he taught. The theory for him was, people appreciate things a lot more if they invest something of themselves in what is going on? In some ways people don't really learn when they are getting the lessons for free.

But he only asked for something like a dollar per lesson lol... like I say small token.

That said you are right, the 'energy' with money is such a desirable thing to have, that it is extremely easy to get to wanting more and more and then more and you get lost in that and lose sight of everything else.

it is very difficult to deal with....
Old 22-02-2024, 01:22 AM
Administrator
I have a saying that I go by it is
I READ FOR THE NEEDY NOT FOR THE GREEDY.I used to be a phone reader
I got so sick of people being put through to me even though I was down as a medium not a psychic or a card reader,
I dont charge but I know others do.
it is how they make their living.

Namaste
Old 22-02-2024, 05:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
However I do believe that if the spirit world wants to make sure we get what we need, then discreetly helping us find a solid reliable job would be a pretty big favor.
Oh! Oh, oh! Thank you for this, because it gives me an answer to my underlying thoughts.

The story of this job that I have now: I had been teaching languages as an independant, and while I could survive, there were weeks where I had like 25€ left for the cat, the car and me (in that order lol).

I had also been spending a lot of time, money and energy on a few people around me who had a hard time, so one morning, on my balcony, while watching the sun rise, I decided to tell the Universe that I needed some return and that it sometimes had to be my turn. I remember deciding consciously opening up and be accepting.

Not much longer after that, the language school I mainly taught for called me in (I got scared, suffering of imposter syndrome, I thought I had messed something up), but he gave me a 500€ bonus, with the request to pay it forward if and when I can, later. Pretty amazing already, in itself, and I have done so in multiples in the meantime.

Now, after that, I went to a website because I wanted to look something up, and lo and behold, there was a job offer that was interesting to me, so I applied.

Took a few detours but I ended up getting a job there that now has me in safe waters financially, is not too bad energy wise, and has recently offered me a substantial promotion (which I still need to consider because taking it will mean I will not be able to reduce hours if I actually want to spend time on energy work - but I interviewed someone for a new job opening yesterday who has had several kicks in the butt by life nudging him to take more responsibilities and he does not want them, mirror which also tells ME something I think).

Interesting times!

About the Akashic (can't look up the spelling right now) records, I think we are all linked to them and can draw from them at any time - however, the links need work, because they are at a level most people don't necessarily have access to.

Also, I think, when reincarnating over and over, each incarnation is a patchwork of lessons to learn, from different unsolved issues of the "pool" - every issue goes back to storage and when we incarnate, we have chosen a package of learned, unlearned, generational, personal, and planetary issues as well as a mission and contributions to come and try to work on. (I say try because sooo many seem to forget, I had too for a while). This pool is the Akashic records and can be tapped into. "Past" only makes sense if there is a timeframe, because at the level of the records, I think there is no such thing as time. Which also means that past life regressions can give messages from the records that belonged to someone else's incarnation because the shelves are stocked indisciminately and we are all One anyway...

My few cents before I'm off to work oh boy i hope what I wrote makes sense...
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.