Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-05-2021, 08:16 PM
Master

Have you tried meditation on I AM? Not affirmations but another kind of meditation, where you are aware of awareness. A easy way to do it in the beginning is to say these words while you meditate: I AM I AM I AM.. ; on and on and be aware of that sensation of beingness I don't know how should I say this, anyway, while in this state, when you get the hang of it, you can stop saying those words and just let yourself rest in awareness. Now, something more, in this state, have the intent for something you want, say for example, to free yourself from drugs, visualise yourself, in your mind, being totally free from them ( imagine yourself living without them and being ok ). You can also visualise anything you want to draw close to you in your day to day life.

By the way, have you experienced this strange sensation that you are all people, how should I say, you see yourself in them, you have this strange understanding that they are you living another earthly experience?
Old 31-05-2021, 08:38 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
..., where you are aware of awareness.
Bravo!....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-02-2022, 04:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for all suggestions. My kundalini is going very strong and keeps developing all the time. It has been hell getting out of psychiatry. The psychiatric drugs I am taking are not only blocking psychosis but also higher counsciousness. The angels have been very supportive and helpful. I have been told that the angels will deal with psychiatry.
Old 12-02-2022, 01:18 PM
Julius89

If you visited Psyhiatratric Doctor they diagnosed you with Bipolar Disorder or Psychosis, Kundalini is not Sexual energy it is Mental by nature but can cause Sexual arousal during the awakening of it and rising through the spine.

It can cause mental illness symptoms because of the illumination of the nervous system and brain with high power energy. It is the process of healing repressed feminine within because we live in a patriarchal organized world that tends to suppress anything which is not Masculine by nature. Rising of the feminine energy which tends to unite and balance with masculine cause symptoms of spiritual, mental, psychic, and physical discomforts and releasing of various pain and trauma.

Medications from Psychiatric Doctors can help with dealing with psychic symptoms if taken regularly. And all other is work that individual must do by self simple meditation can cleanse unnecessaries energies, yoga, good diet, dealing with bad habits and addictions. And a lot more that empower the feminine side of ourselves.
Old 13-02-2022, 06:21 AM
Master
This video may be found useful to deal with Kundalini based trauma ~ https://youtu.be/nauATgYNVtA
Old 24-02-2022, 02:35 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikael
Hello.

This kundalini awakening has now gotten me so psychotic I'm locked up in a psych ward for over a year and could perhaps stay for another year more.

You're a good one. You've been initiated into the mysteries. One piece of advice because it is not over yet: When you do get out of that awful place, prepare yourself for the next fusion, initiation.

Also try to avoid using terms such as 'psychosis' or other medical terms. When using this terminology, you connect yourself to astral currents concerning psychiatry. We don't want you to gravitate towards these things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikael
I'm labeled dangerous by the doctors because of this.

That's a good sign, but try to shut up when in that environment. Silentium est aureum. Don't tell them anything regarding these things, because the more you do, the more paranoid you become. Trust me, i've been down that road.
Old 26-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Awww, that's unfortunate to hear, but glad that you are recovering just fine. Why do people even try this Kundalini regardless of the multitude of negative experiences that people have. It isn't even scientifically proven, rather, it has been medically diagnosed. There is nothing from the Divine that will injure you.
Old 26-02-2022, 05:11 PM
Seeker

There's one more thing i want to get off my chest:

In our western world there is psychosis. In the east they call it awakening. In reality no one knows what's hidden behind 'form'.

To use terminology from the field of psychology, psychosis is the result of a deconditioning process. It is somewhat the same as healing. If we want to "try something else" or "awaken in another world", this painful process is necessary. So in a sense pain is good.

To quote the witch Urgl (from The neverending story):

It has to hurt if it has to heal.

That's why initiation, or fusion, synthesis or whatever, individualization if you want, results in a new identity. The more you distance yourself from form, the more healing power is invoked, auch !

The so-called "good feeling" known as bliss by relaxation, or other energies that feel good while you meditate or relax, effects static conditions. It is like a halt in your progress, to rest.

So then it is that psychiatry is a major healing facility from the perspective following from above. But viewed from "Mars through Hod (Geburah)" It is a plain of suffering, judgment and progress. But you have to keep your wits about you in there.

If one does in fact succeed in deconditiong "psychiatrist doctrine", one is free and reborn into "another world". This is very very hard to do, because of its powerful spirits. I almost died physically and had NDE's while "the Masters" were cleaning me up from that filth.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel lite plus
For one, this association will get you killed. Psychiatrists are not divine (and yes i know you're talking about kundalini).

I believe you may have misunderstood me. I don't think Kundalini or Psychiatrists are divine.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:44 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I believe you may have misunderstood me. I don't think Kundalini or Psychiatrists are divine.

I admit, sometimes i am an emotional sucker when talking about psychiatrists or psychiatry in general. I misunderstood you there, yeah.

It's a heavy course to take. but i know one thing for sure. They do not respect human rights.