Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 25-07-2021, 05:00 AM
traceyacey12

does anyone know how psychic abilities work?

does anyone know how psychic abilities work?

thanks in advance for your help :)
Old 25-07-2021, 07:14 AM
Ascender
There are many of them, I'm not sure we all have the same answer.

But basically we have our 5 senses organs and we perceive the world with them.

Psychic abilities means you can fetch micro information from all your body.
Those micro information are usually not coming to our conscious mind because they are considered noise.

If you calm yourself with meditation and reduce the amount of noise you produce yourself (ideally becoming completely still), you will start perceiving more information in the form of intuitions. These are considered psychic abilities (clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience ...)

Which is not to be confused with hyper-focusing. Focusing is directed towards an objective, while the latter is mostly passive.
Old 25-07-2021, 07:30 AM
Master
Hi,

Science will some day discover that all humans are inter-dimensional beings. We exist in a lot more places than this physical reality.

Those who are aware of their greater reality are able to do what we call psychic things. This doing is done mostly with our imagination. It is a creative force. Mind over matter is always happening.

There are some really deep insights from Kryon on how the human operates when in physical reality. Those psychic skills and abilities are generated by that child energy with us. The first link on my web site's about page has the details on that.

The interesting part we some how fail to grasp is that the child energy is always listening to the adult. It just creates without judgement what we have on our mind. That can be a life of misery, joy, or psychic skills.

The human is indeed far more powerful than we have ever thought.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-07-2021, 08:12 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Those micro information are usually not coming to our conscious mind because ...
hey, thanks for the reply. I have a question, perhaps a dumb one: if your body can pick up micro information, how come diseases exist? How come these forces can't affect the molecules in your cells that go awry in disease?
Old 25-07-2021, 08:13 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Science will some day discover that all humans are inter-dimensional beings. We exist in a lot more places than this physical reality....
hey, thanks for the reply. I have a question: what do you mean by inter-dimensional?
Old 25-07-2021, 09:31 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
hey, thanks for the reply. I have a question, perhaps a dumb one: if your body can pick up micro information, how come diseases exist? How come these forces can't affect the molecules in your cells that go awry in disease?
Oh, it depends on the disease, but basically you got it: once your conscious mind really listens to the body, then there is no disease anymore (I'll knock on wood for me!), because if you catch an external infection / virus / etc, you know what to do, and/or the body tells you.
But there could always be a new thing that the body never saw and can take time to cure, or some bad habits that are kept despite feeling that they are wrong.
Old 25-07-2021, 09:43 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Those who are aware of their greater reality are able to do what we call psychic things. This doing is done mostly with our imagination. It is a creative force. Mind over matter is always happening.
This is great and I'm sure it works, but it's all about intentions and imagination.
I think this reinforces your will to do something, and that's why it will be more likely to manifest in reality.
But is there anything psychic, or is it just will-power?
Old 25-07-2021, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
hey, thanks for the reply. I have a question: what do you mean by inter-dimensional?
My understanding is based on what Kryon teaches on this.
Quote:
Now, stay with me [mainly said for Lee]. I’m going to give you some pictures in your mind for this. Let me tell you what happens when you have this kind of interdimensional energy in the center of anything. Newton’s law no longer applies, since the center is not ordinary mass. This interdimensional energy has a cohesion to it. It creates a flat, rotating galaxy because of this cohesion. There’s a whole set of laws that must be developed for a strong and a weak interdimensional force. These are the last two, and now you have the six. You have gravity, you have electromagnetics, you have strong and weak nuclear, and now you have number five and number six, which are strong and weak interdimensional force.
The link to this complete science presentation is here.
https://www.kryon.com/k_chanelshasta_2_07.html

The psychic person uses the laws of physics science has not yet discovered. You asked the question. I answered it the best way I can.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-07-2021, 08:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
But basically we have our 5 senses organs and we perceive the world with them.

Those micro information are usually not coming to our conscious mind because they are considered noise.

This seems to reduce psychic abilities to a very physical level, which many would disagree with.

If we consider a human as having several bodies (physical/etheric, emotional/astral, mental), then each body has its own senses. As well as the five physical senses for experiencing the physical world, there are corresponding senses in the astral and mental bodies.

So clairvoyance is the astral equivalent of the physical sense of sight, clairaudience is the astral equivalent of the physical sense of hearing, and so on.

Most of us have no access to these astral senses while physically conscious. Those with psychic abilities have a greater or lesser access to these astral senses while physically conscious, presumably via the chakras.

Some people have psychic abilities because their chakras are highly developed and active. Others have psychic abilities because their physical system is actually quite weak. Their etheric or energy body lacks the integrity to filter out surrounding astral energies.

Thus there is a higher psychism and a lower psychism. Lower psychism is best avoided as it may lead to health problems for the physical body.

Well, that's another possible explanation for psychic abilities.

Peace
Old 25-07-2021, 08:31 PM
Master
The all of the different ways of doing things if you want to learn how to church go to a spiritualist church and things you see how it's made psychic work and really go on a lot of things
Especially the philosophy

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔