Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-07-2021, 04:07 PM
Master

How’s your dream life, lately?

Hii all,

How’s your dream life lately? Any vivid dreams? Or just darkness and can’t recall? Lucid dreams maybe?

I have been dream more vivid, but forget my dreams. Often I feel like making progress in my dreams. Moving away issues. Overcoming them. Feels good. Feels nice. No romantic dreams at all. No nightmares either. Just a lot of walking across buildings and overcoming issues. Sometimes traveling.

How’s your dream life lately?

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 11-07-2021, 05:57 PM
Master
My dream life is good.. Visiting maps - random school crushes, poetic dreams and profit... I've shared a few here... Visits with soulmate - changing body's..soul exchanges with being in different body and stuck in avartar that lead to an accident... A few driving dreams(crashing and slowing down the view to waking upbefore crashing) I've also dreamt of the children... Quite busy... Lots of parodies-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 12-07-2021, 10:26 AM
Master

Nice lostsoul.

What kind of poetic dreams if I may ask?
Old 12-07-2021, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Nice lostsoul.

What kind of poetic dreams if I may ask?

I should of used prophet dreams: being blind, going in time by dissolving all to do with a fire...seems poetically to me... Hard of senses like the notion... It's speaking in tounges!!

A few dreams with soul mates - and a few dreams of random concussion's!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 12-07-2021, 12:13 PM
Master

Sounds wonderful!
Old 13-07-2021, 01:25 PM
Master
I've had plenty of troubling and/or upsetting dreams over the past few years as I'm healing various wounds and traumas, though I notice recently that I don't seem to be dreaming at the moment, or at least I don't recall them. Can't say I'm too disappointed about that either, to be honest
Old 13-07-2021, 01:53 PM
Master

Hii A Human Being,

Hope at least you’re resting well
Old 13-07-2021, 05:11 PM
Master
Thanks, CosmicWonder, yeah I'm resting well
Old 13-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Dreaming On & Off

Hi, All!

As I'm getting older, I can go up to a month without clearly remembering a single dream. When that happens, often, I end up having a dream that is prophetic or exciting or will have a series of repeat themed dreams (lesson dreams).

A recent dream was of me observing a semi-panoramic view of the sky ( could only see in front of me and to the left).

What I was shown was the sky moving fairly quick counter-clockwise (to the left). Then I realize it's not the sky that is moving, but rather it is Earth that is rotating counter-clockwise, is moving in reverse.

Then I hear voices of people below, screaming and running here and there in fear. They are yelling that the end of the world has come. Now, I feel sad because realization has dawned on me--the end times have arrived all of a sudden and without warning. Dream ends.

The sky was a pretty medium-dark mottled blue with speckly white bits of cloud. The leftward part of the sky before me has a curious-looking white vertical strip that I recognize in the dream as a waterfall.

I'm not a fan of endtime warnings, but I do understand that the future can be revealed in our dreams. Symbolically, if not literally.

Please note that in a lot of such dreams where I am observing a scene from a high perspective (the sky or via a paneless window), I am accompanied by a presence, usually just in my peripheral view or a voice explaining something.

As to the dream, I think it may predict a water-related event like a Tsunami or tornado. I say this because of the reverse rotation and the waterfall-like cloud. Any other ideas about what the dream might mean are welcomed.

Usually, if a tornado is predicted for my area (whether I am aware if it or not), I will dream of a tornado approaching but never arriving. Then I know I will be safe. I haven't dreamed of a tornado lately.

Old 13-07-2021, 06:05 PM
Master

Hii True Angel,

What a nice name. I like angels.

I think you’re blessed by such dreams. Do you think so as well?

I hope you’re gonna be alright.

Much kindness and blessings,

Cosmic Wonder