Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-07-2021, 08:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Twin flame interferance

Hi,

Was just wondering are there forces that interfere and separate you from your twin flame?

If so is there anyway to reconnect with that energy?

Regars friendly friend
Old 06-07-2021, 08:03 AM
Master

I am the force which keeps me seperate from most things which I desire. My brain can be very creative with self sabotage.
--------------------------------

What does "Twin Flame" energy feel like?

I am assuming that it might feel like unconditional love. I have heard it mentioned in such a way on these forums before.
Though, I can't speak for you.

What makes you feel aligned to the energy you desire to feel?

Right now, feeling warm and cozy during winter and speaking kindly to myself makes me feel how I want to feel.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:34 AM
Master
The only thing that stops you from being with your TF is you.
If you're not ready for that it won't happen. Not everyone is meant to meet their TF this life either.
Not meeting your TF doesn't mean you cannot be happy in love. Most people who are happy in love aren't with their TF but with a SM.
You also cannot force a TF connection. All you can do is work on personal growth and development so your as happy and fulfilled in life as you can be, with whatever is on your path.
Just let go of it and let whatever happens, happen.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionichacker
Hi,

Was just wondering are there forces that interfere and separate you from your twin flame?

If so is there anyway to reconnect with that energy?

Regars friendly friend

One thing which keeps me from a healthy and happy romantic relationship is that there are parts of me which I hate and reject, the same things which I desire to love and accept.

I keep myself seperated because of the shame I carry inside. The very thing which helps me is the same thing which I deny myself. It is my own SELF DENIAL which interfers.

What I needed most as a child, was the thing I was shamed for, so I deny it, reject myself and abandon myself.

Some rhetorical questions:

Why do you feel as though there are forces seperating you from your twin flame?

What do these forces want and why?
Are the forces trying to protect you?
Are the forces trying to punish you?
Is there a purpose to these forces?

Is being seperate from your twin flame benificial for you? If so, how?

What is the energy you are trying to reconnect to?

What parts, if any of yourself do you feel seperate from?

Is that energy related to a specific person, if so, does that other person reciprocate mutual feelings?
If so, what can you do to feel reconnected and if not, what is stopping you from moving to alignment to something which is mutually recipricol?

Is the energy connected to something else?
Examples:
Is there anything else the energy reminds you of, a place, an experience, an action, a set of circumstances?

Do you think/ feel that you can reconnect with that energy? If not, why/why not?

Are there any other questions you want to ask yourself in this scenario?
Old 07-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Master
As incarnation of a twin flame- there are forces and you can definitely focus/ connect with them- they also help while single & the engerys are mixed... Sometimes as a reincarnation I have to be alone, single in my own body and sometimes this can add- hesitates the situation than being a twin-flame... When we are a twin flame - the normal connection problems are "what are we going to do; when we both have to enter our body's" or" entering a body isn't necessarily good for us right now" these questions hinder the relationship and are apart of the energies...apart from reincarnation- communications comes into question... It's a giant battle but apparently it can be done... The twin flame account is comparative and competitive- it serves as a catalyst and a great resource-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)