Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-06-2021, 02:25 PM
Experiencer
What does Light/Source really mean?

People often say sending love and light to everyone everything.

people also say send a lost soul back to the Light/Source.

Does the Light mean wisdom/all knowing knowledge and information,
or does it mean the electric form of energy such as the aura of white light ,aura of green light...
or maybe both the wisdom and electric light...?

(But when we do energy healing, we get energy from universe and send this 'Light'to patient.
we also do reiki healing using 'Light'.
Is it the electric form of energy?)

Thank u
Old 15-06-2021, 09:14 PM
Knower

I fail to see your question?

What is light?
What is electric?
What is energy?
What is a lost soul?
What is wisdom and knowledge?
What is aura?...

So many questions surrounding you, which leaves me wondering what is it your asking...?
Old 16-06-2021, 01:41 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
It's very loosely used by people in this field, so has many meanings. You need to look at the context and try to interpret the meaning or intent the person is trying to convey.

When people say they're sending light, they often mean good/positive thoughts/feelings/wishes/energies.

Quote:
I believe this comes from NDEs where people describe seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. This light is said to have intelligence, be all-knowing, and unconditionally loving. Some describe merging with it as feeling like they are returning home or to their source. So "light" in that context would mean "Source" or "God".

Quote:
I don't think so in most cases but you'd need to see the context.

Obviously if someone says they're sending light to you, it isn't likely they mean they are sending wisdom/knowledge/information to you.

If someone says something like "Great Light of the Universe" or "Light of Wisdom" or the light from an NDE, or something similar, I'd say they might mean "source of all wisdom" or "omniscient higher power" or some other equivalent to "God."

Quote:
or does it mean the electric form of energy such as the aura of white light ,aura of green light...
or maybe both the wisdom and electric light...?
"Light" and "electric" both have a scientific definitions, so it can used in that sense.

It isn't known whether auras have any relation to the visible electromagnetic spectrum or electricity but some people use the word light to describe auras anyway since auras are often perceived with color even if those colors aren't sensed through one's physical eyes.

Quote:
(But when we do energy healing, we get energy from universe and send this 'Light'to patient.
There are countless frequencies of spiritual energies and very few of them have names. People often use the world "light" as a generic term for spiritual energies (or they might not be aware that there are many energies).

Quote:
we also do reiki healing using 'Light'.
Reiki is the name of the healing art and the translation of the name can be seen as a description of the energy being channeled.

Some common translations being:
  • Universal energy
  • Universal life force energy
  • Spiritual energy
  • Spiritually guided life energy
I think there are better words/names for the energy being channeled in Reiki than "light" but if someone used the word like you did, I would know what they mean and wouldn't fuss about it.
Old 16-06-2021, 09:12 AM
Master
Light is the light from Source, which some call god or the Divine.
And if you (can) receive the light from Source you receive love, wisdom, insight, alignment etc.
To me it is beyond electric, it is energy, the highest energy available.

Reiki people may say / think they work with this light but generally speaking they work with energy from a different 'field'. Similar to UWTH which if memory serves tunes into an energy from another universe.
Old 16-06-2021, 05:16 PM
Experiencer
Source is formation of everything there is. That is, where everything is defined, but not everyone can access it. It is perceived as some kind of white light and when you experience it, you will know.
What are the rules to access that i don't know, when you are ready, in certain situation but can't be aware of it all the time, at least from my experience. You have to do kind of work, that connects you to source and when you don't it is quite usual, that you feel, that something is missing. I wouldn't mix source and reiki, it is just one part of source but it is that feeling of some kind of electricity running through you, when you feel it.
Old 17-06-2021, 11:46 AM
Experiencer
Thank u for all the beautiful answers.

When a person in NDE,that LIGHT state should be Source Light,but most souls still return to earth and live another life again ,or go to underworld,they can't return to Source.....is it determined by another rule?
Old 17-06-2021, 12:26 PM
Legrand

There is a last trap to overcome. It is taking the Light for the Source behind It.
Old 17-06-2021, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank u for all the beautiful answers.

When a person in NDE,that LIGHT state should be Source Light,but most souls still return to earth and live another life again ,or go to underworld,they can't return to Source.....is it determined by another rule?
Souls return to Earth as it's like a school where one can learn unique lessons, unlike anywhere else, in a physical body on a physical planet (plane).
So they choose to return for Soul growth. It's the whole idea.

Souls not going to the light so that they can eventually incarnate again are usually stuck and lost. Often unwilling and afraid to go to the Light, not ready to accept they're dead and sometimes not understanding they're dead.
There's always help for them from Light being and family that's already there, but they aren't ready to follow the guidance. Usually because of intense fear.
I don't think that happens when someone makes their transition in a good way, but it doesn't always happen that way. In some/many cases there is shock, which could be caused by the way they died.

My dad was a bit lost after he'd past over but he soon found his way and he's fine now. At first it was as if he didn't get he had gone. But like I said, he's fine now, that phase didn't last long. But his transition wasn't particularly gentle either.

Maybe it also matters how the ones they left behind deal with it? I was connected and in communication with him, as was his wife even though she's not nearly as spiritual and sensitive as I am. In that sense it was extra special she did feel him around her! And communicated with him.
When she moved house last year, the first thing she did was put up a photo of my dad so he could find the way and wouldn't get lost. That still brings tears to my eyes and goose bumps all over me.

Maybe that also helps the one who made his/her transition to find comfort and easier move on?
Old 17-06-2021, 09:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

or maybe both the wisdom and electric light...?...

I think it is a matter what people believe. I don't send out love to everyone and everything because I don't love everything and everybody. I wouldn't know how to send a lost soul back to the light, it is not a gift I have. So, I really don't know if it is possible. The light means different things for different people. What I do know for certain is that people struggle with not knowing and not having control, so believing is some supernatural stuff is quite normal. Energy healing for me are placebo's. It works because you believe in it.
Old 18-06-2021, 08:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Post #8 excerpt: Souls return to Earth as it's like a school where one can learn unique lessons, unlike anywhere else, in a physical body on a physical planet (plane).
So they choose to return for Soul growth. It's the whole idea.

Souls not going to the light so that they can eventually incarnate again are usually stuck and lost. Often unwilling and afraid to go to the Light, not ready to accept they're dead and sometimes not understanding they're dead. ...

How to know the deceased one is ok now?
did u see him in dream?

if they r stuck, u said there was always help for them....who r the helpers?

I recently trying to Communicate and find a way to help them if i m allowed, but i was also told by someone that i'd better surrender to my spirit guides or ancestors on the other side ..

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-06-2021 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked, 2-3 sentences