Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-07-2021, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
This is such a profound quote to me.
It is hard work to maintain that connection to avatar and alignment as self. I love how you put that.

I definitely am not there yet, often bouncing between the safety of ignorance (of being just avatar ) and remembering who's actually in the driving seat...and has the power i align with self when things go wrong for my avatar ( like checking the mind in meditation ) and when aligned with self I start to drift off to aligning with avatar when things are going "too right" hahah like the the thoughts that just pop up to distract you in meditation and getting carried away.
Things can definitely get forgetful because like you say; forgetful when in the driving seat, get caught up with the hustle of live...and it’s to much fun...hard work but it pays of in the end.. just keep your check-points and you’ll do just fine, I’m still getting over your day dreaming of your twin flame romance...lol

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-08-2021, 04:03 PM
Experiencer

Interesting that you ask that! I met the person who I very much believed to be my twin flame in August 2013. One day last week I realized that it was 8 years since I first met that person. The night before that day I dreamed I sat with him and he told me he was happy and getting married. I was happy for him too. I never dream of this person, ever, and I hadn’t spoken to him in years! It’s probably just my subconscious because it could never let me forget the day we met. It’s just bizarre. Yes I do feel more aligned and like myself than I have in a long time :)
Old 06-09-2021, 11:53 PM
Newbie ;)

I MET MY TWIN IN 2013. wowee. those were definitely powerfully beautiful years. My unconscious awakening for sure, but my conscious awakening was 2018! And I found out we were Twins in 2020, exactly to the date 7 years after we first met.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:16 AM
Master

ive been thinking about the one I met in 2013. She was very good for me. She wasn't my twin but I was very fond of her for a long time. In the end I thought she was the best thing since sliced bread lol! it was like xxxxx can do no wrong

Eventually it was time for her to go though.... I was a little sad truth be told. But I suppose it is one of the main things I have to learn, when to let people go their own way.
Old 11-09-2021, 10:22 PM
Master

yeah i forgot until I said that. xxxxx can do no wrong sigh.