Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Seeker
Dreaming of a hidden bridge

My friend and I like to walk through a local nature reserve which has wonderful enchanted forrest vibes next to a river. We have been walking here for years and years. Just over a month ago we went down a path that we likely take at least once out the month, when we came across a small bridge that i had never noticed before, it was next to a small stream and was surrounded by broken bird boxes that had been disregarded around. It stuck in my head that I had never noticed this before.
Now I am dreaming of this bridge everynight, itstarts with me finding the path to the bridge, now in my dream i find and old shack and a young woman, dressed in dated clothes is trying to communicate. Last night i approached her and she looked like me.
I am not scared and i feel at ease but cant wrap my head around this reoccuring dream? Why do I feel a connection? Why am I drawn to this area? Any suggestions please?
Old 23-05-2021, 03:28 PM
Pathfinder

Bridge is a connection between two places. Seems like you are becoming more aware of planes beyond the physical. Old shack and dated clothes on woman maybe symbolising old ways of thinking and small mindedness.. bridge to new perspectives opening up..
Old 23-05-2021, 03:28 PM
Pathfinder

Bridge is a connection between two places. Seems like you are becoming more aware of planes beyond the physical. Old shack and dated clothes on woman maybe symbolising old ways of thinking and small mindedness.. bridge to new perspectives opening up..
Old 27-05-2021, 09:06 PM
Master
Maybe your inner spirit wanting you to find the bridge to her. Maybe a past life, either way sounds like someone who wants your attention (in a good way).
Old 29-05-2021, 03:28 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraye
My friend and I like to walk through a local nature reserve which has wonderful enchanted forrest vibes next to a river. We have been walking here for years and years. Just over a month ago we went down a path that we likely take at least once out the month, when we came across a small bridge that i had never noticed before, it was next to a small stream and was surrounded by broken bird boxes that had been disregarded around. It stuck in my head that I had never noticed this before.
Now I am dreaming of this bridge everynight, itstarts with me finding the path to the bridge, now in my dream i find and old shack and a young woman, dressed in dated clothes is trying to communicate. Last night i approached her and she looked like me.
I am not scared and i feel at ease but cant wrap my head around this reoccuring dream? Why do I feel a connection? Why am I drawn to this area? Any suggestions please?

if i go into explaining details of all this, it would require many pages so i will skip all that and comes to what this dream means to you.

This dream has nothing to do with your routine life. The only thing you need to understand is that it is second type of those three types of dreams which i mentioned in my first post. This is Basharat, not ordinary dream. These kind of dreams are meant to convey a specific message to humans about their spiritual journey.

Again, this is good dream so you have nothing to worry about. That women from your dream is helping you to find hidden ways which are necessary to elevate you further. So, keep on doing whatever you are doing.

with love,
sanjay
Old 21-07-2021, 09:11 PM
Pathfinder

Lauraye,

Your dream sounds like it contains a past life memory (the dated clothes, shack, doppleganger). Recurring dreams are a ding ding ding! that the dream is related to a past life memory.

When you saw the bridge in waking life, it triggered a past life memory of when you may have lived in a similar shack near a bridge and you were likely the same or similar age in that previous life as you are now, hence the lookalike in the dream. The doppleganger is a symbol telling you that the dream is about you.

Seeing the bridge in this life was like opening an unseen door to the past. Now, the question is why? And why now? What lesson can you learn from that previous life? Can that knowledge help you in this current life?

Keep us updated. . .