Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Knower

Double post
Old 22-10-2017, 07:01 PM
Knower

I am just curious, what would you consider "love" and "twin flame" vs mine?
Old 22-10-2017, 07:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySunshine
I am just curious, what would you consider "love" and "twin flame" vs mine?
That's easy.....I don't!
Old 22-10-2017, 07:14 PM
Knower

Hello DaisySunshine, I read your posts and I want to send you warm feelings and sincere wishes that you will be healed emotionally, energetically and spiritually as soon as possible

I dont have a helpful answer for you, since our situation is quite different, Im old and I was many years on this SC path, I dont have any hopes or dreams about it anymore.

In my case, and this apply to my case only,
I realized that the only way for me to stop all this, to stop my longing, yearning, hoping, wondering and at the end to stop my love - was to destroy the person who loved him the most- and that person was me.

I had to destroy myself- metaphorically speaking, I had to let him know that the person who used to loved him does not exist anymore.

And ever since I start telling him (via voice messages) that my love for him fades and finally faded all away - my longing stopped,
pulling sensation in chest stopped, that feeling or urgency "i have to see him now" stopped, everything I felt for him just stopped - and so far, I just feel indifferent towards him and the whole situation.

I never though I would feel indifferent towards him, but after 18 years total since he entered my life- I do.
And I hope that I feel this indifferent towards him for the rest of my life.

DaisySunshine and others I would suggest to watch these two videos, you wont find anything new in them, but are helpful in a way - first one is about reflection silence back to them- instead of sending love to them just find your own private way of reflecting their silence back to them
and the second one is about -stop thinking and start feeling - just try to quiet your mind, dont think "when, how, why, what if , what hes doing now etc" and just try to feel the connection- that is for the people who still want to keep connection alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2K3nuntZA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoKH3CGwSz8
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do
Old 22-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Master

Clueless please post more posts like these!!!!!

this section is in dire need of some realness.
Old 22-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Experiencer
I've actually had a cord cutting healing by someone very powerful, as well as, calling in Archangel Michael at least a couple times a week for the smaller cords that gets stuck. It was the most powerful thing I have done to protect myself from the crazy energies in the beginning of the separation phases. Of course there's energy vampires! TF/SM are highly empathic and are constantly being given and sending out energy. I think that was the first hurdle I had to jump in all of this, the idea that my thoughts ideas and feelings can interrupt the feelings of others and vice versa. It takes a lot of mastering to get through this ugly phase.

The cart cutting does work on everyone! Fantastic, right? But the very core connection of a twin flame cannot be corrupted or interrupted by anyone because it is a part of the essence of Who We Are. because we're human we put a lot of other **** on there and that is the part that you want to get rid of and can get rid of with the help of a powerful healer.

To really understand the twin flame connection takes time. Time that doesn't seem to be free when you are stuck in the bottom of a barrel fighting all the feelings. Clearing a path so you can get to the understanding is the only way for sanity. Plus, of course you are an individual and have individual thoughts needs and wants away from your twin. Getting to that point where you know who you are is the only way forward.

And of course you love him! There is not a time that you will not love him even if you are not to be with him later. Even if it's a soulmate relationship you will still be touched by him and his service of Awakening you. But all that is not important right now. Turn the love you have for him on you and heal, plan and find joy in your life. That's why we're here.

Also watch the looooonnnggg video for the divine feminine. She has some really great messages in this video.

https://youtu.be/PvrJ5fyxthw

Love and light♡
Old 22-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Deactivated Account
That was a thoughtful and compassionate response PsycheG.

I remembered when you said this - I do a sort of clearing every morning and sometimes before bed. Not so much cord disolving now as I have learnt to stand my ground and clear my energy fields as a daily ritual.
I try to be compassionate as well the best I can because if a cord does show... it is teaching me about an area I have some weakness in and I ask the Archangels to assist me with clearing it up... whatever the issue is.

I find the morning ones are good as my subconcious mind wanders alot in dream state to various place lol... it is good to do clearings when I wake up - sometimes I have attached to the places I go in dreams and need to centre and come back to earth. Lol
I don't do cord cuttings very often now as I have mucb better energetic hygeine which I learnt through trial and error like we all do.

Just in touching soul love - there are some souls which touch us so deeply that the love can feel long lasting... even eternal. Truthfully at our core love is eternal.

Like Psyche suggested - if you can direct that love you feel for sm inwards to your own heart that is a step towards self love.

When we are able to master self love and compassion we begin to free ourselves from attachments to others. That is not to say the love will go away. I too... still feel love towards a mirror sm... the difference is that the love is without attachment.

It is love which desires the best for them honours their needs and is a state of deep acceptance of things as they are...reguarless of them being in my life or not...

You can never loose love - it is eternally yours - but it is an energy which is fostered and nurtured within yourself...

The journey to this level of self - love and acceptance is worth it and the love which you foster within... that is the eternal love desire.
Old 23-10-2017, 04:16 AM
Experiencer
@ emeraldheart- Thanks! ♡

There is so much growing that we are doing that it's important that we realize that everyone is at a different level. Hard to do when you're so caught up in your feelings so I try to come at each comment with compassion. ♡♡♡

It's funny actually, perhaps because I have worked with the public so much, I consider who is hearing my words. I have found that I change how I talk to people depending on how a question is asked. I try to use economy in my answers so that it is simple and easy to understand. One piece of information may not be understood in the same way as it will months later. I know I have had that experience!!! LOL

Any time any of us can get a little bit of understanding, it's a good day. ♡
Old 26-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
No no dont even bother..nothing will happen if hes the real deal. This is coming from someone who has tried nearly oh idk 30-40 times now? A "regular" cord cutting wont do anything.. try it youlll see. However there is allegedly some way to do it BUT i have no idea how.. the consequences are far worse then leaving it be.. all it does supposedly is damage your chakras, both twins will have a new person enter their life and have to redo all self work all over again. so think of it like re meeting your twin all over again but different person and then having to go through the same stuff all over again.

What's this?
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=106327
Old 27-10-2017, 03:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous

Ah yes.. this lol That would be my ego and total resistance to this thing. i couldnt help it i was maaaaad. i didnt like who this connection was to. i did not like finding this tf thing after the fact too. Honestly my first thoughts on this tf thing the first time i read about it was.. "what? your telling me this is forever AND i cant get rid of it? Did i die and go to hell? i need to get rid of this right now!"