Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-02-2017, 08:44 AM
Master
Awesome story, I'm glad you two have found true love.

Thank you for sharing such an inspirational story.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Master
Lynn and Heart, thank you for sharing your beautiful story and validating the twin flame notion.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Something to reflect upon when Lynn and I found each other on a mirrored soul level

I had this in mind when I thought and wrote this….
True Love is like an iceberg, It has a hidden unfathomable depth to it. below the surface of an ocean so much more mysterious than our own depths, we flow freely together side by side in perfect harmony and bliss until we melt together and return to our source… Utterly complete
We are floating on the winds of change and allowing destiny to find us together
This I know to be utterly true.
I can feel you in my heart, I have chills down my spine and know its you doing it, I can feel you close to me, whispering the words of sweet nothings in my inner ear, I feel alive and fresh, I am intoxicated by you very essence within my heart and soul
I have never felt like this before and never knew it possible to feel like this with you

Beautiful. I love the ice berg analogy. Thanks for sharing your positive story/experience Heart and Lynn

No twin flaming here but I have a special soft spot for this area of the forum because I first came to this forum to learn more about Twin Flames/Soulmates. I came out learning so much more than what I bargained for while also acquiring special lifelong friendships along the way.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Experiencer
Heart: "I can feel you in my heart, I have chills down my spine and know its you doing it. "

I intentionally try and do these things with my true love; not knowing whether they feel it or not; haha so thank you for maybe confirming that perhaps they do feel me more than they let on... Like kissing the back of my hand pretending its the back of their neck; or everytime I brush my hand over my ear I pretend its theirs. Or sending electricity/lustful play energies to their feet and tickle/warm them all the way from their toes to their lips and pretend I'm kissing their lips when I kiss the palm of my hand, bear-hug myself and pretend it's them.... Or sing silly love music to them....Feel like I am crazy in love with not just myself but my true love aswell. I never had a problem self loving; so for me it has been easy expressing myself outward to others as well as inward towards myself. But extremely difficult being patient and trusting of something so confusing and utterly contagious in an uplifting fashion... People think I am crazy until they touch my hands and feel my blood moving and swirling(electric magnetic pulse is the best I can come up with). *shrug*

Last edited by T.L.M. : 07-02-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Guide

Lynn and heart, thank you for sharing your story. I can never get enough of the sweetness and one-ness that you two seem to experience and subsequently share with us.

For me, it wasn't a matter of believing in the term or theory. I still don't know if I believe in split souls or the logistics/mechanics of the whole thing. All I know and believe in is that there is this unique love that I share with another human being and which has moved all that is good within us and helped it grow and multiply. That is more that I could have asked for in life.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Pathfinder

I started believing when I met her. I didn't know the term "twin flame" but this woman set off my awakening and loved me in a way that no other human has loved me. She is other-worldly and so is our love. We aren't together but we both agreed that in the long run we will merge for good. I've had many girls come into my life but I have never felt the same way as I do about twin. Our love transcends other relationships with other people...we can go months...even years without talking and the connection is just as beautiful when we do cross paths. My attitude about life is either I will end up with her long term, or I will be alone.

But long story short; I truly started believing when she started visiting me in my dreams.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:49 AM
Knower

When I met her in person. :)
Old 08-02-2017, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder

Wow, such a beautiful story y'all share! Thank you Lynn and Heart! This magical love can heal much and it's stories like this that set me in tears because it assures me this love is a real thing.

I started believing in twin flames when I felt so deeply for another even though I was in a strong relationship to begin with. Right now me and my tf figure aren't talking and it hurts me. But I know it's for the best and he means no harm. I can see where he needs to grow and I want to hold his hand the whole way through but he needs to do it himself. We may not have a twin flame connection. But I do know the connection is real. The love I feel is real.

Maybe one day we will have a story to share if our own! :)
Old 09-02-2017, 01:17 AM
Deactivated Account

I can tell you what has made me not, it is all the suffering and obsession this concept brings. Too many use it as a reason to cheat or obsess about someone that has no interest in them. But that is the way of falsities they bring blindness.

And for those who say I am wrong prove it to me (but seriously don't waste your time every case of "proof" you will find of such a relationship ends in failure).
Old 09-02-2017, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am the first to admit that I am not a fan of "buzz terms" but they are the basis for understanding but sadly as well market materials such as books.

That said it was not until I me my Mirror Twin Flame that I started to look deeper in to there being something to all this chatter. While I do not feel that most connections that one's have are that pure Twin Flame connection and that "runners" are at times just tired of being chased and stalked at times.

There are many times when we feel that strong energy connection that is there that makes you feel that your with the other half of you and that you should have them feel that same way back. What I have found is that many times we are being prepared for maybe another life yet to come. That they might be part of your Soul Family that you travel in and you feel that connection and mistake it for your Twin Reunion.

So to find that one person in the vastness of time and space is a rare thing, but too I feel it is something that is pre planned long before we come into being in this life by the Universe. I was told that the Universe planned for us to come to be as one again, that we would find the path to be together no matter what was tossed in our path. I now so feel that is true.

I met mine long before we met in any inter personal way on line or in person. He was trying to understand why he would feel that pull of LOVe for a woman but being married (to an unlovable woman) he knew he could not act on it, too he thought there was no way out.

We first met on a bench at Salisbury Cathedral in England, he said that I came and sat with him and assured him that things would be OK. Then when the darkest of days came for him, we met again. This time on the edge of a cliff where we in a past life both died. One foot over that edge ready to go I touched him and pushed him back. Telling him to go home that help was there. Knowing energy and understanding that again this female energy presence was there for him home he went.

It was several months later that a site he was on went down and he came to find Spiritual Forums and me. It was no instant by any means that we knew that connection that came over time. Then this site went dark, we were in the chat room and the lights went out. That could have been the end of it all, but here again the Universe has a plan.

We re met in a private chat group set up by a former member here, that I still know and I am blessed he was a part of us becoming us. We got to know the other there and the visions of "Past Lives" started to flow in. That connection of knowing someone. Too he was married and me being me tried to help repair that relationship as he could not tell me clearly he felt it was done. This was not no avail. We became good friends.

Leap of faith to some or pure stupidity to others I went to England in 2012 to travel some of England with him, invited by him and his wife and sent with blessing by me now ex and kids. Not something I would suggest one's do having never travelled and knowing we could be in a works van fitted to camp in (I am used to 5 star hotels) I knew I so wanted to go. Feeling this would be a once in a lifetime event I had the time of my life.

That again could have been the end of our connection other than being friends. Yet to have the "benefits" my now EX invited him to stay with us in Canada with our family he came over. His marriage was now dead. Mine was a dark place of abuse but I had three kids.

He went back to the UK and that is where we both started to see that for me change had to come. That I could not keep going on with things the way they were and that there was more to us than just friends.

He got divorced and I got separated and we started the VERY LONG journey of immigration and status. Not something to be taken lightly and not something to be rushed into as it is very costly emotionally and financially but we did it. He now has permanent residence status and I have not looked back once on the financial costs of it all. I would do it again and again for this man.

How do we know we are that connected we share past lives, we feel the emotions of the other, we share the same injuries but on opposite sides. We know so many of our past lives, and we energy match the other.

No matter what was tossed in our path that might have stopped the coming together someone or something stepped in to help us along. Sites crashing, relationships issues, immigration, nothing stopped the path of the Universal plan coming to be.

I now feel that if it is that rare and special connection NOTHING will stop that union from coming to be. You just know its right and that is that. When one "runs" and it works then I so feel its not the right connection or time for it. We have to accept that we are in the hands at times of a much higher power the Universe.

So this is long but this is my story the journey that gave me "Heart" my Mirror Twin Flame and my husband. When we pass over we merge as "one" again that original soul reunion.

So whom else here has a story to share with us. Whom like me has gone from skeptic to believer.

Lynn

Lynn your story is beautiful and I'm so happy for you. I can't really pin point why I believe in 'TwinSouls' I just do.(I believe in a variety of Metaphysical aspects). Even though my family & Peers I know in reality don't share my beliefs. If I ever had a shred of doubt about having soul connection rather he be in this world or in another plane is gone now.
I'm 23 years old and I'm still working on myself and trying to navigate my life I have to start loving myself self love is so important. It doesn't help the fact that I'm a Virgo we are to be critical of ourselves at times. I know I will meet him and he'll love me and my flaws. I truly feel inspired by the the stories I read on Spiritual forums and I feel like we're a secret society that no one understands outside from this website.