Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-02-2017, 03:57 AM
Administrator
What Made You Beleive in Twin Flames ?

Hello

I am the first to admit that I am not a fan of "buzz terms" but they are the basis for understanding but sadly as well market materials such as books.

That said it was not until I me my Mirror Twin Flame that I started to look deeper in to there being something to all this chatter. While I do not feel that most connections that one's have are that pure Twin Flame connection and that "runners" are at times just tired of being chased and stalked at times.

There are many times when we feel that strong energy connection that is there that makes you feel that your with the other half of you and that you should have them feel that same way back. What I have found is that many times we are being prepared for maybe another life yet to come. That they might be part of your Soul Family that you travel in and you feel that connection and mistake it for your Twin Reunion.

So to find that one person in the vastness of time and space is a rare thing, but too I feel it is something that is pre planned long before we come into being in this life by the Universe. I was told that the Universe planned for us to come to be as one again, that we would find the path to be together no matter what was tossed in our path. I now so feel that is true.

I met mine long before we met in any inter personal way on line or in person. He was trying to understand why he would feel that pull of LOVe for a woman but being married (to an unlovable woman) he knew he could not act on it, too he thought there was no way out.

We first met on a bench at Salisbury Cathedral in England, he said that I came and sat with him and assured him that things would be OK. Then when the darkest of days came for him, we met again. This time on the edge of a cliff where we in a past life both died. One foot over that edge ready to go I touched him and pushed him back. Telling him to go home that help was there. Knowing energy and understanding that again this female energy presence was there for him home he went.

It was several months later that a site he was on went down and he came to find Spiritual Forums and me. It was no instant by any means that we knew that connection that came over time. Then this site went dark, we were in the chat room and the lights went out. That could have been the end of it all, but here again the Universe has a plan.

We re met in a private chat group set up by a former member here, that I still know and I am blessed he was a part of us becoming us. We got to know the other there and the visions of "Past Lives" started to flow in. That connection of knowing someone. Too he was married and me being me tried to help repair that relationship as he could not tell me clearly he felt it was done. This was not no avail. We became good friends.

Leap of faith to some or pure stupidity to others I went to England in 2012 to travel some of England with him, invited by him and his wife and sent with blessing by me now ex and kids. Not something I would suggest one's do having never travelled and knowing we could be in a works van fitted to camp in (I am used to 5 star hotels) I knew I so wanted to go. Feeling this would be a once in a lifetime event I had the time of my life.

That again could have been the end of our connection other than being friends. Yet to have the "benefits" my now EX invited him to stay with us in Canada with our family he came over. His marriage was now dead. Mine was a dark place of abuse but I had three kids.

He went back to the UK and that is where we both started to see that for me change had to come. That I could not keep going on with things the way they were and that there was more to us than just friends.

He got divorced and I got separated and we started the VERY LONG journey of immigration and status. Not something to be taken lightly and not something to be rushed into as it is very costly emotionally and financially but we did it. He now has permanent residence status and I have not looked back once on the financial costs of it all. I would do it again and again for this man.

How do we know we are that connected we share past lives, we feel the emotions of the other, we share the same injuries but on opposite sides. We know so many of our past lives, and we energy match the other.

No matter what was tossed in our path that might have stopped the coming together someone or something stepped in to help us along. Sites crashing, relationships issues, immigration, nothing stopped the path of the Universal plan coming to be.

I now feel that if it is that rare and special connection NOTHING will stop that union from coming to be. You just know its right and that is that. When one "runs" and it works then I so feel its not the right connection or time for it. We have to accept that we are in the hands at times of a much higher power the Universe.

So this is long but this is my story the journey that gave me "Heart" my Mirror Twin Flame and my husband. When we pass over we merge as "one" again that original soul reunion.

So whom else here has a story to share with us. Whom like me has gone from skeptic to believer.

Lynn
Old 07-02-2017, 04:18 AM
Master

Beautiful story lynn. Ty for sharing it.

Sounds like you both went through major trials and tribulations. Path of true love never does run easy right?
Did you two ever quarrel or have you always been supportive best friends? Have you ever gone through denial or has he?
Is it possibly about maturity to nurture something so amazing?
Other people prepare us to mature and grow through process after process before we can handle such a love?

would love to hear your thoughts :)
Old 07-02-2017, 05:23 AM
Guide

I'll share my story. First I never knew anything about twin flames until he came back in my life some 20 years after we separated. The bond between us was so strong and I could not get him out of my head. I was searching relationship sites to try to figure out what was happening when the term "twin flame" came up and when I researched it, things finally made sense. Now back to the beginning...

We met in school as kids and bonded to each other immediately. You could not separate us, even if concerned parents tried, we found a way to be together. As teens we moved to an on/off romantic relationship. At times he would (run) and date others as I waited and watched. He would then come back, then run again. Parents finally succeeded in separating us and we lost contact for over 20 years...then he came back in my life just a year ago.

The intensity of our bond, the fact that we somehow cannot make a romance work, the safety and security I feel just having him in my life again, and the pull to each other, along with the separations, the running and chasing, all fit with the twin flame experience. We have great love for each other, affection, and every thing else, but a commitment still scares him.

I can see how the lives each of us lived, the marriages, kids, careers, illness, family problems "trained" each of us for where we are now at this point in time. Today we are working together doing work to help others. This was not something we did in our early years but something we've both grown into. I see this as our mission. The funny thing is before I found out about twin flames, I remember thinking, 'well if we can't rekindle the romance, we can at least save the world together.'
Old 07-02-2017, 05:45 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Beautiful story lynn. Ty for sharing it.

Sounds like you both went through major trials and tribulations. Path of true love never does run easy right?

I do not feel that when its a pure love that is formed on a very planned and spiritual union path that its an easy go. I have yet to hear a story where it was that Soul Mate level of LOVe where its at first sight you fall in LOVe. I feel that a Soul Mate is a different thing or level of a connection. That is more the union where you just get along maybe the emotional bond of LOVe as the foundation.

Did you two ever quarrel or have you always been supportive best friends?

We can not honestly quarrel or argue we might disagree but when it comes to that all out fight it just wont unfold. It is just seen as pointless energy and we will look at the other and honestly start to laugh.

We are both (as my ancestry DNA showed British ) so we are set in our ways in a lot of ways. He like me is very stubborn, but it just runs off us. We are best friends and we support the other on a very deep level even when apart. Even before we met he felt supported by me on some levels.

Have you ever gone through denial or has he?

I think that we both fought it for a long time when others around us in our spiritual group saw us either as a couple already or one that would be a couple. We were both in such deep personal issues with our partners that we had to find a way clear of that. He had a wife only and an adult step child, I had the more complex issue of three kids.

There was a denial of the feelings we had for each other as we both respected not heading into that path of the "affair" that so many fall into. He too was in recovery from a hernia so that activity was not in the cards at the time but the energy was there.

When he was sent back to England that is when I realized thanks to the help of a good friend that I had to get me and the kids out of the situation I was living in. It never went away when he was with me and my ex and kids but it was more hidden. When Heart left to go back to England it got worse. I know now that my EX wanted his freedom and maybe felt that it backfired on him getting that.

Is it possibly about maturity to nurture something so amazing?

I think its about taking the emotions out of the equation and learning to be with your heart in that self LOVe place of being first. It is so easy to go into that space of affairs and sexual attritions taking over. We felt that but only let it unfold on the Astral Levels of being not the full on physical body to body contacts. Now some say Astral Sex is the same as an affair, but he had not had contact with his wife in that way for years, and I had stopped all that contact with my now EX. I found that power in me to say NO MORE abuse.

What we were told by a very good Medium in the UK is that as Heart is 7 years my younger he had to catch up to me in years to understand the things I had already learned or studied in. To read the same books I read years ago, to learn about the Astral Plane something I travel freely in. That he had to come to understand the base line experiences that I live as a Medium and be ready for that to be a part of his life with me.

Other people prepare us to mature and grow through process after process before we can handle such a love?

Yes and Yes I bless the 33 years I had with my EX even though he was and still is an abusive alcoholic and had drug addiction issues. We had three kids that are wonderful teens now that too learned a lot form him being their Dad. I bless that he made me the strong woman that I am today, he too gave me Heart in my life. Maybe or maybe not he had that in mind. What I know the EX did not have in his mind is that all three kids would not want anything to do with him going forwards. That they would fully embrace Heart as Dad. Too the kids all knew we would become a couple as they talked about how Heart could come live with us as a family before I even told them I was leaving their Dad for good. Joys of psychic kids.

would love to hear your thoughts :)

It is a Universal plan that unfolded that even the three kids I had wanted this union to unfold. To have them talk about how it could be done before I had even said I was leaving their Dad. Others in our Spiritual circle could see us as a couple but when faced with so many challenges when your in the mix its hard to see outside the box. Yet all along the Universe had it all planned out.

Lynn
Old 07-02-2017, 06:04 AM
Administrator
Something to reflect upon when Lynn and I found each other on a mirrored soul level

I had this in mind when I thought and wrote this….
True Love is like an iceberg, It has a hidden unfathomable depth to it. below the surface of an ocean so much more mysterious than our own depths, we flow freely together side by side in perfect harmony and bliss until we melt together and return to our source… Utterly complete
We are floating on the winds of change and allowing destiny to find us together
This I know to be utterly true.
I can feel you in my heart, I have chills down my spine and know its you doing it, I can feel you close to me, whispering the words of sweet nothings in my inner ear, I feel alive and fresh, I am intoxicated by you very essence within my heart and soul
I have never felt like this before and never knew it possible to feel like this with you
Old 07-02-2017, 06:11 AM
Administrator
Two souls together… as one

I am floating yet sense no body,
I seem to follow a set course as if I know where Im going
yet there was no concern for an ending
the sense of time is no more and feel very much at home
above the soup of thoughts that invades the mind
I am at peace in the unknown.

I see myself sat on a park seat near Salisbury cathedral,
the cold wind is blowing
and leaves dance in the fading light.
I can feel the curve of the seat as I sit down
I marvel at how I seem to be a part of this strange world
yet feel at ease and distanced.

As I sit there and wait for a while,
reasons are untold to me
a woman approaches from out of the darkness
and sits down besides me.
I feel as thought I should know her, her presence strangely felt
no words are spoken as if we were strangers meeting for the first time
all thoughts seem to fade as I am uplifted spiritually into the ethereal
and beyond…

beyond……………………….

I feel its time to go. I get up to go and find myself in this body.

I feel soooo relaxed!!!
Old 07-02-2017, 06:17 AM
Administrator
This is the physical journey as seen and felt through the eyes of mirrored souls and expressed in poem form... the great effort it took to overcome all obstacles that coursed our way and yet all failed to stop us from being together.....

Going Home

You slowly walk towards the edge of the woods,
the trees gently swaying in the wind,
the sent of pine and moss fills your senses,
a clearing makes way to the shoreline,

Curiosity fills you as you draw nearer to it.
The sea is a perfect reflection of the sky above,
the horizon disappearing as the sky and sea meet each other.

Gentle waves lap the shore.

Each moment passes you by without a thought or a word spoken,
time forgotten as you are spell bound,
completely taken in by the beauty you are witnessing,
From off shore a small boat is slowly drifting towards you,
you watch in awe as it touches the white sandy beach,

as if to beckon you to it and climb aboard.

You know that you must go towards the boat,
no one appears to be in it,
you allow yourself to cast it off the beach and board the boat,
you are at perfect ease as you sit down and allow the boat to drift silently,

except for the lapping of the waves on the side.

You slowly fall asleep feeling completely and utterly content and happy….

The light is fading the full moon is sparkling in the sea like a million lights shining,
a cool breeze wakes you up as it pushes the boat to a different shore,
as you get closer you see a walkway that the boat seems to be heading too.
the boat gently comes to a halt,
it doesn’t even touch the walkway as you step out of it

You slowly walk for a while,
wonder fills your heart as you begin to feel like you’ve been here before,

some distant memory pervades your mind as you try to remember.
In front of you, you see a lovingly carved set of stairs into the rock face,
candle lights are lit as if to show you the way up,

there is a small grassy area at the top of the stairs,
behind that is a door into the rock face,
you walk up to the door and slowly open it,
you enter the room,
in front of you is an open fire and an arm chair for you to sit in

Now you remember……

I am indeed home.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:35 AM
Administrator
the story of the cliff edge Lynn writes about above.....

The cliff edge, North Devon, England

Story.
‘One tear represents an ocean of suffering – released’

I was standing upon the edge of a cliff, half of my feet on teraferma the other half over the edge, the bedrock below me formed upright ridges, it was as if someone had combed the solid bedrock with a giant brush in the direction of the sea, the sea was foaming white as it crashed upon the rocks beneath me, I look to my right and see half a mountain had disappeared into the sea, as I look left and as far as the eye could see was the same jagged and weather torn cliff I stand upon. In the distant horizon over the sea was a huge wind driven storm heading my way, If ever I was at the mercy of nature and alone it was there and then,

I like this place, I thought, it was the remotest part of England I could find, away from people and as far away from anything that resembled light be it in myself or out there somewhere. The wind driven rain is beating strong against my rain soaked body, despite the fact I struggled to remain upright tears stream down my face, even the rain couldn’t dispel the tears as they flow from my eyes
I hold no illusion as to what I was doing there in the middle of a storm. I am in love… A love not recognized, in all its totality and utter rawness of expression I hold in my heart what it felt like to be completely and utterly striped of all humanity and dignity, the very core of my being brought to a single point of evolution waiting to be torn apart bit by bit… To whom, you may be asking is this love for, no, I tell you... this love is directed to all and yet no one-person is to behold such beauty, ohhhh how they sleep, ohhh how I wish I could share it. How I give soooooo much of my heart to you sleeping souls, If only what I feel can be known in your heart too, I told no one of my heart wrenching love for you all, I kept it for myself, fear of being accused of things that come from misunderstanding, so here I am on the edge of a precipice asking, waiting, needing….

I raised my hands to the darkening rain soaked sky and angrily demanded I be heard….
“If my life means so dam much to you why do you let me suffer so?”

“If love is the only true thing that is the cause of all and everything, then why show me a way to connect with others only to show it cannot be shared?”

“Answer me dam it so I may find peace in my heart”

I waited for an answer, the wind was blowing the rain so hard that each droplet of rain felt like needles on my skin, by now I am soaked to the skin and trembled in the coldness of the darkening sky above me.

I declared: “I stand here before you to answer my question on love and you still show no respect. I tell you now you WILL answer. this kind of love is not recognized or presently needed in this world, if I am to show it in my heart to others then let there be someone who feels and knows it or I WILL take this one last step forward to return this love to you with the promise that this world will never see this love again”

I again waited, I raised my left foot and finally made up my mind to fall, then at that moment I had an understanding? A voice? In the noise and violence of the storm about me there was a calm and serene tender loving peace in my heart and mind, despite the fact I’m soaked and very cold I’m no longer effected by this and in fact the whole thing seemed surreal

The message I heard was this…

‘The universe has an opinion… it speaks to you if you listen to it. Its unwritten words are unspoken yet they can be clearly heard through a state of love and compassion’

With that I stepped back from the cliff edge, I fell to my knees totally overwhelmed by emotions, trembling with love in my heart yet still hurt…. I wept
Old 07-02-2017, 07:14 AM
Master

aw wonderful :) thank you both for sharing your story.

I'm glad you found each other and true love with each other.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Guide
Thank you Lynn and Heart, as it is always so beautiful to read your posts

What made me believe initially was quite simply my Twin Flame set my soul alight and was my catalyst to my spiritual awakening. Where we both acknowledged to each other that we were each other's Twin Flame.

We then went on the most incredible journey of self discovery - where following our seperation allowed me to see the wider reality for which I really am eternally grateful. So while I no longer believe in the concept of Twin Flames, I will forever cherish every moment we shared with each other with me finding my search for my own truth by finding the 'real me'.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking