Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-07-2021, 10:07 PM
Madamedude

ohhhhhhhh no, lucid dreams I don't want to come out. Proof to that is, I slept the last few nights, 4 more hours than usually. That woman looking like an angel with dark hair won't let me alone ! Very cuddly tho
Old 14-07-2021, 08:05 AM
Pathfinder

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
What a nice name. I like angels.
I think you’re blessed by such dreams. Do you think so as well?
I hope you’re gonna be alright.
Hi, Cosmic Wonder!

I love Angels, particularly Archangel Michael. Since my 20s I've had an affinity toward him.

Blessed by my dreams? Some, yes. I have certainly seen some fantastic things. I have been warned of a few events and people. But there are many dreams I cannot decipher for certain.

All in all, strange dreams and realistic dreams have been my joy (and sometimes fear) since childhood.

I don't dream as often as I used to. And nowadays the dreams are more difficult to interpret because I can't tell if the dream is symbolic, contains past or future life info, is a parallel life or an akashic record memory, a prophetic/warning dream, or an astral visit. Or something entirely different.

I sometimes find myself lost in a sea of possibilities. But it soooo much fun dreaming, for I never know what I might see or experience.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 14-07-2021 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Hi,shortened quote as Admin has asked
Old 14-07-2021, 04:07 PM
Yaoughta

Which dream life are you referring to? Dreams you receive at night while resting or what you perceive as life?
Old 14-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Master

Hii True Angel,

Yes dreams are wonderful!

Yaoughta,

The ones you perceive at night