Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-07-2021, 08:22 PM
Seeker
United with My Twin Flames in Spirit

Hey all!
I am here to share my Twin Flame Journey and to help validate you on yours.(as online validate was instrumental in me believing what was happening to me)

I am still too new a member to post the link to my website (I was asked to make)... there is a lot of information on there so I will do my best to summarize it. Or copy and paste some pages if the interest is there...

Essentially, My Twin started to show up in my dreams. She had been in a few key dreams of mine growing up, but an influx started to happen when the quarantine hit. My Heart instantly recognized Her... I'll save the sappy romantic stuff... honestly, it is becoming so commonplace in my life.
After rearranging my life completely for Her... a girl from my dreams. I kept years of logs... 10+ years of dream and personal journals... Eventually I got into Tarot, Ouija and other forms of divination to contact Her better.
Sparing a TON of details, We are now in constant telepathic/telEMPATHic contact. (something I didn't fully believe in) She revealed Herself to be 2 Flames, making us a Trinity. And now my Journey has come to the point where They want me to share it. To help motivate and guide others, as I was motivated and guided. When I started, I was attempting to contact my Guardian Angel. So I believed Her to be just that... But now I know She/They have a physicality to Them... But I will say Spirit because We don't see each other physically. Unless you consider the UFO "Abductions" as hanging out lol

I would love to hear your Journey, comments, or questions.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:58 PM
Master
I understand your situation I'm also in spirit with my twin flame and a reincarnation of a flame... Problems can come up with being 'single' after all that hard work : after all that hard work it took for us to-reincarnated into a flame- it feels necessary that these questions come about- in spirit we are twins & and we both can access and both are operating the account as per a twin flame basis...sometimes I spend a lot of time alone but I know my flame is still there... Can never have enough peace and quite but everything is bliss but when there's a situation with any avartar or concurrently a snario with the body - we can be away a while ironing it out... But otherwise we both can walk in and out of the account... And manifest our reunion via the twin flame account... Everything is bliss -we communicate telepathically when we are 'dealing' with the driving seat- it's a point breaker... But a third set...

So many times its misfired- it takes lot of toil to reunite and both be on the level of manifesting that we are both there...but when your next to your flame (nothing will beat it and the pain was worth while-to see that account champion-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-07-2021, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloOlympos
Hey all!
I am here to share my Twin Flame Journey and to help validate you on yours.(as online validate was instrumental in me believing what was happening to me)

I am still too new a member to post the link to my website (I was asked to make)... there is a lot of information on there so I will do my best to summarize it. Or copy and paste some pages if the interest is there...

Essentially, My Twin started to show up in my dreams. She had been in a few key dreams of mine growing up, but an influx started to happen when the quarantine hit. My Heart instantly recognized Her... I'll save the sappy romantic stuff... honestly, it is becoming so commonplace in my life.
After rearranging my life completely for Her... a girl from my dreams. I kept years of logs... 10+ years of dream and personal journals... Eventually I got into Tarot, Ouija and other forms of divination to contact Her better.
Sparing a TON of details, We are now in constant telepathic/telEMPATHic contact. (something I didn't fully believe in) She revealed Herself to be 2 Flames, making us a Trinity. And now my Journey has come to the point where They want me to share it. To help motivate and guide others, as I was motivated and guided. When I started, I was attempting to contact my Guardian Angel. So I believed Her to be just that... But now I know She/They have a physicality to Them... But I will say Spirit because We don't see each other physically. Unless you consider the UFO "Abductions" as hanging out lol

I would love to hear your Journey, comments, or questions.
Is she your Domme since you keep using capitals?
To be honest, your story sounds farfetched, like a (bad) trip on mushrooms where you see all kinds of weird things.
If you really believe all this... well, to each their own.
Old 08-07-2021, 12:46 AM
Seeker
Oh, I experientially understand about 20% of what you and your Twin can do. Very interesting... So how do you Two keep track of Spirit side activities? Dream logging, lucid dreaming, astral projection?.. Something more advanced?..
Old 08-07-2021, 12:48 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Is she your Domme since you keep using capitals?
To be honest, your story sounds farfetched, like a (bad) trip on mushrooms where you see all kinds of weird things.
If you really believe all this... well, to each their own.
They are goddesses.

Also, I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I am sharing my experience for whoever needs it, present or future. I was a skeptic... yet the whole time I was already part of some Plan. I would wager that if you find yourself attracted to this sort of information, that it is relevant for you. Even if you are seeing it through a negative filter ATM.
Skeptics will only See what they choose to ALLOW.
Your Higher Self is the key.