Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-07-2021, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Wishing at 11:11.

What if I make a wish at 1111 but unsure whether I meant it or not so I pray after at 1112 or 1113? You think that’ll make it ok? Like if I wished to get in an accident but then pray after 11:11 that I wish for that not to happen, am I then ok?
Old 05-07-2021, 09:14 PM
Master

Are you saying that wishes made at precisely 11:11 have greater potency than wishes made at other times? Some people do attach importance to such times.

In which case, I would suggest that 11:11 is an artificial construct which has no more significance than any other time.

Or is it a more general question about the thoughts that we put out which may be completely random, and can such thoughts be cancelled out by subsequent contradicting thoughts?

In which case I would suggest that random passing thoughts have little power on their own to manifest. Manifesting a thought requires a certain amount of energy and focus and clarity. Which is why most people fail to manifest their desires.

Having said that, there is a creative energy flowing through us which finds expression through our mental and emotional filters, but this is more of a subconscious creative process. If you have fears about being in an accident then learn to live in a state of trust that the universe will take care of you. But at the same time, don't do anything reckless. As the old saying goes, have faith in Allah but tie up your camel.

Peace
Old 06-07-2021, 01:19 AM
Deactivated Account
@Op, i remember having started the "11:11" thing with the belief that it is a time of/for wishing.

It is not.

What it is:

There will be times, when your spirit-guides or Higher Self is helping you.

In that times, you will somehow NOTICE the 11:11 instead of seeing it.

When that happens, you have to change your thoughts, and to concentrate on the positive outcome, instead of negative.

During the "11:11" period, if you are in a certain state of the mind, there will be times when your thoughts manifest whatever you think.

It is during these times when you should watch your mind for any negative thoughts, and deliberately change the negative into positive thoughts.

Anyway.

If you have wished for something unwanted, and later you have recognized that it is not the right thing, then you can do following.

Recognize that "Wishing" is "not Willing".

If you are afraid of your "Wish to come True" then you can do following, one time:

Recall the time, when you have wished something unwanted.
Close your eyes.
Jump back, with your thoughts and memory to the beginning of it.
Then say to this memory picture, as if you Would/Could replace it with:

I was mistaken, i chose to be Safe and Secure, Healthy and Happy. (Alternatively, repeat this 3 times in a row, exact wording.)

Then say "Thank you, Thank you, Thank You." (and mean it - feel it).

And dismiss it as done.
(Means: if your mind jumps back to the previous, remember that it was corrected. You may have to be persistent in this.
The better thing would be to not recall it at all, after it is corrected.)

Good luck.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:10 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisher92
What if I make a wish at 1111 but unsure whether I meant it or not so I pray after at 1112 or 1113? You think that’ll make it ok? Like if I wished to get in an accident but then pray after 11:11 that I wish for that not to happen, am I then ok?
You can wish for that at any time, the numbers don't make a difference. The numbers 11:11 are more about synchronicity with the Universe and are usually taken as a sign of Spiritual development, wishing is the antithesis of Spiritual development.
Old 06-07-2021, 04:14 PM
Master
If the 11:11 can trigger your belief that this is the 'right' time for a prayer,then it's the right time for you.As about the numbers,i agree with the above posts.