Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-05-2015, 07:52 PM
Seeker

How to make loving yourself priority?!

Hello wonderful people,

I have a question that I need advice on because it would make my life so much easier. How do I make loving myself my priority?
What I mean is, I keep getting hurt by a person I love a lot (I know that person loves me too, but sometimes it makes bad decisions) and then I have to get myself back into Vortex (good feeling place), get happy again and stuff..
So what I actually want is not care about what others do to me, I dont want other people doings to affect me in a bad way and I want me to care only for my spiritual well being so im connected to the Source and happy at all times.

Dont get me wrong, its not part of my goal to completely detach from all my friends and my family, but just make their doings unaffective on me so I can be happy at all times no matter what and interact with everyone at all times from that good feeling place.
Old 28-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Master
im simler 2u u cud say i put well try 2 put evry 1 st slf lst luv mt slf i sot of dnt no hw 2 on hear iv had grt advae on my dreams but if any 1 say anythng bad bot me i agrea wth it if any 1 say any thng grt abot me i fnd it hrd 2 belve abot me u cud say
if a s1 says im evil i belve it
if s1 says im a ok grt sweet person i fnd it hrd 2 belve i do
i often wondr if its my pats lfe or not i dnt
sorry if im rant or sayng wong thngs

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account

being happy.doing what makes YOU happy, without hurting others.
Old 28-05-2015, 10:40 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
being happy.doing what makes YOU happy, without hurting others.
i try 2 put evry 1 1st i do if it wz only cab 2 get bk hme i wud put person 1st if it wz old or a kid i wud say u get it ill wait or so on i wud
i respct my elders i do its way i wz brot up giv yore seat up 2 eldy person or a disbald person evn im disabld my slf i wud giv my seat up i do
for my dad wen he died we say ed famly flowers only coz i no its wot he wud of wonted we dontad 2 strok unit we did wish we hlpt thm get a bed or sumthng thy cud by thy cud
lots of funrelss say famly flowers only donte 2 chrty thy do wish we do put on plte in chrh or cremtromin w do
iv sasy wen i die i wud luv a cat dog sheltr 2 get moneyy coz pets is so lovng sweet shw us up so on thy do
sorrry i rantng again

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-05-2015, 11:27 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
im simler 2u u cud say i put well try 2 put evry 1 st slf lst luv mt slf i sot of dnt no hw 2 on hear iv had grt advae on my dreams but if any 1 say anythng bad bot me i agrea wth it if any 1 say any thng grt abot me i fnd it hrd 2 belve abot me u cud say
if a s1 says im evil i belve it
if s1 says im a ok grt sweet person i fnd it hrd 2 belve i do
i often wondr if its my pats lfe or not i dnt
sorry if im rant or sayng wong thngs

I think there are a lot of people feel this way dream jo.

The other day I was reviewing my life, and my attention went very quickly to all the things I made mistakes with or could have done better! I was thinking about all those things (then realising I wouldn't want to do things in the same way now....etc)
But then something quietly said to me "Look at all the things you did RIGHT as well!"

Sometimes we are the same when a loved one dies. We think of all the things we could have done better. And ony secondly -think of the things which we did just right!

I don't know why we are inclined to be like this.

Anyway, one thing is for sure. We have to be kinder to ourselves!
Old 29-05-2015, 12:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i try 2 put evry 1 1st i do if it wz only cab 2 get bk hme i wud put person 1st if it wz old or a kid i wud say u get it ill wait or so on i wud
i respct my elders i do its way i wz brot up giv yore seat up 2 eldy person or a disbald person evn im disabld my slf i wud giv my seat up i do
for my dad wen he died we say ed famly flowers only coz i no its wot he wud of wonted we dontad 2 strok unit we did wish we hlpt thm get a bed or sumthng thy cud by thy cud
lots of funrelss say famly flowers only donte 2 chrty thy do wish we do put on plte in chrh or cremtromin w do
iv sasy wen i die i wud luv a cat dog sheltr 2 get moneyy coz pets is so lovng sweet shw us up so on thy do
sorrry i rantng again

worry about yourself, FIRST, then worry about others.

Selflessness is nothing to be proud of. It's as ignorant and misguided as being selfish.

There's "helping", but then there's "letting others take advantage of you"...which is not helping, it's allowing others, instead of learning to help themselves, drain you of your energy...until you have no more to give. That's one of the biggest misconceptions we have about "helping" others.That is not truly being helpful, you're just putting a halt to the spiritual/mental growth of others.

It'd be wise to practice putting yourself, first.
Old 29-05-2015, 01:40 AM
Master
I need to love myself, and see the beauty that others see in me. it's hard to do because I feel that I'm not beautiful and I don't see it. Loving yourself doesn't come easy it takes time. I for one have to stop worrying about what others think of me.
Old 29-05-2015, 02:42 AM
madera23

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiInt
Hello wonderful people,

I have a question that I need advice on because it would make my life so much easier. How do I make loving myself my priority?
What I mean is, I keep getting hurt by a person I love a lot (I know that person loves me too, but sometimes it makes bad decisions) and then I have to get myself back into Vortex (good feeling place), get happy again and stuff..
So what I actually want is not care about what others do to me, I dont want other people doings to affect me in a bad way and I want me to care only for my spiritual well being so im connected to the Source and happy at all times.

Dont get me wrong, its not part of my goal to completely detach from all my friends and my family, but just make their doings unaffective on me so I can be happy at all times no matter what and interact with everyone at all times from that good feeling place.

No one is happy all the time.
You don't have to detach from your family or friends, We will all be tested and learn to go through the pain, that pain may just be what you need to draw you to God. If we're happy all the time what would we need God for? Show these people you are cannot be affected by them.
Scripture says hunger and thirst for righteousness. Ask God to help you.
Let your friends know you don't appreciate their treatment of you.
Old 29-05-2015, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiInt
Hello wonderful people,

-

advance into fifth dimensional reality. from what i've heard, the baseline for emotional well being is much higher than 3D reality.
alternatively, accept responsibility for yourself; you are your responsibility.
consider: everything you want is in your vortex. stay there. return there when you find yourself outside of it.
Bashar has stated that we humans automatically move towards what we desire and away from pain.
check out some of his videos on youtube maybe.
Old 29-05-2015, 07:22 AM
Seeker

Thank you all for your replies!